Chapter 38-I'm hot don't you know that

WHAT 12 Fairies?! not only that they are guys?!

[A/N:Here is a chapter with Eggyeol~!!! hehehe Chanyeol up for this chapter! <3 enjoy~!]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YddYa5E4rSk

-----

It was a day in the coffee as usual the boys are all busy and the only one who isn't is Chanyeol he was just busy eating some pastries beside the counter.

"Eunhye-ah can I have more?" he asked

"No." you said while calculating something,

"Aw come on! jebal I will die the moment no berries touch my lips." he said

You look up to see Kris getting swarmed by girls as usual, You let out a sigh and then, "Chanyeol you know you can also die because you already ate 10 plates of those pastries." you said

"Well I can't die Lay-hyung can just bring me back to life or you can just give me one last plate please." he said and he batted his lashes and you sighed "Fine but this is the last one araso?" you said and he nodded like a puppy.

You handed him the plate and he devoured it instantly and you just observed him, He was chewing happily and he saw you looking at him.

"Ish there a probrem wifey?" he asked you with his mouth full

"No it's just you look cute when you stuff your face like that but Xiumin is still cuter." you said and he pouted.

"Hey girl!" G.na called and you turned to her, "Yeah?" you asked her and she gave you a small smile.

"Waeyo?" you asked and she pointed at Kris, "Aren't you on the jelly mode?" she asked and you shook your head, "No it's just we are in work that's why." you answered, "Oh yeah I still have to check the freezer if there are still ice creams and berries." G.na said.

"Oh let me check it guard the counter." you said and she nodded "Okay Thanks." she answered sweetly and you smiled back at her.

"Damn it he usually complains about girls swarming around him and now I'm going to complain about bitter bugs crawling around me." you said and you trudged over the freezer.

All of a sudden "Wifey can I help?", "WA!" you turned to see Chanyeol and you sighed, "Hey did I startle you?" he asked and you turned back with a fake smile pasted on your face, "Isn't it obvious." you said and he smiled "Mianhae wifey." he said and you smiled.

"Where are we going?" he asked, "Uh waeyo do you want to enter the freezer?" he suddenly stopped on his steps, "Uh..." he inhaled *You're going to be with Eunhye no other than Eunhye it's the 2 of you alone, be strong for her you dimwitt!* he yelled in his mind and he inhaled and he followed you.

"What are we going to do in there?" Chanyeol asked, "Well I'm going to check if there are still Ice cream and berries there." you answered and he nodded "Oh." he said and you smiled back at him.

You opened the door and the coldness spread around you, "Wooh." you said as you shiver and Chanyeol thought it was all bad but it wasn't, You walked forward and you opened another door and it revealed 3 barrels of ice cream, "Okay t-th-ther-re a-are 3-3-3 mo-more ba-barrels." you said as your whole body started to shiver.

"Hey you okay?" he asked and you nodded suddenly the freezer door closed down.

You and Chanyeol turned to the door and it was sealed tight, You rushed to open it but it wouldn't budge. "Damn!" you cursed and  Chanyeol tried to open it but he couldn't it was too hard to push open.

"Aigoo why is the freezer door open like that?" Dongwoo asked as he walked back to the shop.

"I can't open it." Chanyeol said and you sighed and you sat on the frozen chair and Chanyeol turned to you and he saw you shivering and you teeth started to chatter.

"Wa-wait I-I have my ph-phone here so-some where." you said and you patted your pockets, "Damn I-I le-left it on m-my b-bag." you answered.

*Looks like she's cold.* he said in his mind, he look at you and you were shivering still like crazy and a idea popped in his mind.

"Eunhye stand up." he ordered and you stood up. "Waeyo?" you asked and he removed his jacket and he wrapped it around you, "Hey it's okay you ta-", "No I can stand  the cold." he asnwered and you lowered your head and you said "Thanks." he smiled "No problem it's my duty as a hubby to protect our wifey." you giggled.

10 minutes passed by and he wasn't affected at all since his body temperature is very high his body heat is above normal. You still shiver down and it gotten worse. 

Chanyeol turned to you and he saw you like you were someone from the titanic shipwreck. "Hey." he called and you slowly turned to him.

"Come here." he said and you move towards him, "Wae-wae-wae-yo?" you asked and he smiled. He patted the space beside him, "Sit here Eunhye-ah." you sat beside him and then he touched your hand and it was very cold.

He then had a weird idea appearing in his head. You were looking the other side and he took his top off and he placed it on his side, "Eunhye." he called and you turned back and your eyes widened, You started to move away then he pulled you. "Hey I won't hurt you." he said and you look down.

He pulled you and he removed the jacket of your shoulders, "Come here." he said and you trusted him you moved closer to him and he let you sit in between his legs, You started feel awkward and then he hugged you. "There better?" he asked you and you slowly nodded.

Suddenly it occured to you that you are pressed up against his bare chest but it didn't matter as long as you feel warm. You look up at him and then he pressed his left cheek against your head. "I'm hot don't you know that?" he suddenly muttered. He smiled *She's in my arms right now.* he said in his mind and he hugged you closely to his chest and you started to fall asleep when he then created a small flame with a heart shape.

"Eunhye-ah will you love me back?" he asked and you slowly look up at him and he was really sincere at what he was saying, "I love you Kang Eunhye." he said again then he felt his brothers are near he then immediately put on his top and there the freezer door opened but he pulled you back in his arms.

"I know Eunhye told me she wou-" G.na stopped in her tracks as she was you shivering really bad in Chanyeol's arms. "Oh god." Chanyeol pulled you up and then "Finally the door is open." Chanyeol said and G.na smiled at him.

"Thank you Chanyeol for looking after my bestest friend/sister/girlfriend." G.na said and she gave you a hug. "Now take her outside and I'm sure she is freezing." G.na said and Chanyeol followed.

You look up at Chanyeol and he was giggling, "Waeyo?" you asked and he smiled "It's just your best friend is like you but I will say this you are still better." you smiled and the 2 of you guarded the counter.

He was staring at you smiling *Finally I had the guts to tell her that.* you turned to him and he was smiling. "You look creepy." you said and he snapped back to reality "Hey!" he protested and the 2 of you giggled.

Kris watched the 2 of you and he look down, *Damn it Hyori I wish you never existed in my life.*  he said in his mind.

------------>

Chapter 38~!!! Wooh Eggyeol sure is hot :)) but wait for the next chapter and now it's the cute D.O :)) after that the rest of EXO-M :) <3 SARANGHAEYO guys~!!!