Chapter 17-Left with Lay and Tao

WHAT 12 Fairies?! not only that they are guys?!

[A/N: Okay so given that Kris dated Eunhye on the previous chapter, Now Lay and Tao are here to be added to Kris' rival list and on the top of the list is the Idiot with Pig lips Kai.]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TqQY7Xu2_tE&feature=relmfu

-------

The next morning came and your eyes fluttered open you rubbed your eyes and you sat up. "Good morning!" you turned and it was Kris with an unusual smile on his lips. 

"Good morning." you said and you smiled at him. He sat on your bed and he then said "Mianhae Eunhye-ah I'm off today I'm going to help master and that includes the others except Lay and Tao so that means I wouldn't see my wifey for the whole day plus we can't go to G.na so we'll do that tomorrow okiee ."

You pouted and you said "Araso just be safe okay." he smiled and he kissed you on your forehead.

"I will, I promise and I will also promise that." he moved closer to you and "I promise that I'll never flirt with other girls araso?" you smiled and you look at his eyes.

"You know what your eyes are too beautiful to look at." he said and you gave him a little push but he pulled you that made you land on top of him, He hugged you and he said "You know I think I'm going to tell you something when I get home okay."

You look at him and kissed him on his cheeks "Be safe araso?" he smiled and kissed you on your lips. 

"Yah that's already-" he cutted you when he said "I'll only be your last." he smiled and he left the room.

You smiled at yourself and you opened your windows to breathe in th fresh morning air.

You rushed down and you found Tao doing his morning routine.

"Oh hey Eunhye-ah!" you turned and he was all smiley and you got goosebumps.

"Oh hey!" you said and you rushed towards the kitchen but he pulled you towards him.

"Yah!" he smiled and he said "Come on let's eat breakfast." 

When he 2 of you entered the dinning area the 2 of you found Lay healing the dead roses on the table.

"Oh there she is good morning Eunhye-ah." Tao smiled and pushed you inside the dinning area.

"Lay hyung let's go." Tao yelled and Lay nodded "Alright Tao don't get your aegyo on."

All of you went to the garden and they dragged you to this place.

"Let's have breakfast here okay." Lay said and you nodded and Aquamarine came in and you were still standing while the other 2 sat on the couch. "Miss sit down." she placed the food on the table and she pushed you beside Lay.

"Oh Aquamarine don't be harsh!" Lay said and she smiled and flew away.

"Come on let's it gege!" you turned to Tao and "Do you know what that means?" Tao asked and you nodded "He smiled then "Call me that okay!" you smiled and Lay frowned "Yah not only him okay also me please!" You giggled "So that means I call Luhan op-" they cutted you by saying "ANDWAE!" you giggled "Araso!"

After breakfast the 2 of them dragged you to different places out of the castle.

"You've been here with the others right so now me and Tao are here for you plus this is our second time here~!" you smiled at Lay and they dragged you inside Lotte world.

They dragged you to random rides to the ice rink and to other rides again.

Then the 2 of you stopped by this shop and Tao suddenly placed bunny ears on your head. "Now act cute." he said and you look at Lay and he gave Tao a whack on the head.

"Yah she doesn't do aegyo like you!" Tao giggled and you placed cat ears on his head.

"Now you act cute." he smiled awkwardly and you said "Come on please!" he smiled and he did a cute cat pose.

"CUTE~!!! GEGE YOU ARE SO CUTE~!" he smiled and ruffled your hair.

Lay pushed Tao aside and he placed a cute head band on your head.

"There Tao look at her!" Tao turned and his eyes widened "Oh GAHD why are you so pretty?" you giggled and Lay pushed him again. "Yah!" Tao yelled.

Lay stuck his tongue out and he purchased the head band for you. "Eunhye-ah do you like this?" Tao asked

You smiled and then "I see that smile so that means you like it~!" he said and you giggled "Gege don't!" he chuckled and lay was staring at him. "Are you seducing her?" Lay asked and Lay pulled you to his side.

After that you went back to the castle but before they left you to your room they said "Good night Eunhye-ah!" they said in unison and then the 2 of them kissed your cheeks Lay on the left and Tao on the right.

Then after that they rushed away as they bumped on Kris on their way down.

"Oh HAI HYUNG~!" they said in unison and they rushed away.

"Why are they so jumpy?" he asked himself and he walk towards your room.

-------------------->

[A/N: look at our squishy Xiumin....priceless expression :)]

Oky consider that this happens once in a blue moon......OMG KEEP ON SMILING KRIS~!

Cuteness of the EXO-M members~!

Wait for the next chapter~!

<3