Chapter 96-Let's go

WHAT 12 Fairies?! not only that they are guys?!

[A/N: Double update ^^]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b0VhB3zxj58&feature=fvst

-----

You barged in the castle with the 2 and you walked towards the dining area where the 14 are. "Eunhye I think you should calm down a little." Yongbin said and you shook your head "No I can't be calm." you said and then you entered the dining room and you found them. "I have to help out." you said and before Kris can open his mouth "I have my father's permission plus I brought some who can help." you said and you pushed Yongbin an Minhyuk and their eyes widened

"Eunhye." the 2 said and Sehun's eyes widened "Isn't he Kim Yongbin your childhood friend?" Sehun asked and you nodded. "Yeah he is a fairy and Kai was right he is one of you guys." you said and all of them are shocked.

"Eunhye are you really sure that you want to battle?" Taemin asked and you nodded "Yes because I have to or else EXO can turn into dust." you said and Zelo suddenly came in "Daehyun hyung!" Zelo yelled and all of you turned to him "The giants they are about to wake up!" Zelo yelled and you turned to Taemin. "Taemin-oppa what is your power?" you asked and he smiled "Shadow manipulation." he said and you smiled "That can help." you said and Kai smiled "Get ready hyung." he told Taemin and he smiled.

"Okay how many are we?" Kris asked and "We are 18." Minhyuk said and Kris smirked "Okay then we have to be divided into 3." Kris said and all of you nodded. "We have to gather everyone with contrasting powers or with almost the same powers." Luhan said and Kris look at the members one by one and "Baekhyun, Daehyun and Minhyuk you are in one group." Kris said and the 3 nodded. "Okay Suho, Chanyeol and Xiumin in one group." Kris said and all of them nodded.

"Lay, Zelo and me will be in one group." he said and "Kai, Luhan and Taemin you are in one group." Kris said and they nodded. "Yongbin what is your power?" Kris asked and he smiled "Storm." he said and Kris nodded "Okay Chen, Yongbin and Sehun in one group." Kris ordered and then you turned to him "D.O, Eunhye and Tao you are in one group." Kris said and all of you nodded.

"We better hurry or they'll crush EXO." Zelo yelled and Kris nodded "Okay okay guys whatever you do don't panic okay." Kris said and then "Kai and Eunhye let's do this." Kris said and all of you teleported towards MATO to kill the giants.

~~~~~

All of you entered the castle and all of you rushed towards the roof top and all of you saw the giants asleep by the side. "Oh great we've miscounted them." Zelo said and your eyes widened "What do you mean by miscounted?" you asked and Daehyun pointed at the giants and so far they are 4 of them there. "They are 4 of them?" Chanyeol asked and Daehyun nodded. "Okay this is bad we have to go for something unexpected." Xiumin said and all of you nodded. "We are 18 here of course we can plan out something better." Kai said and of them planned out while you and Daehyun guarded on the giants movements.

"So how is your life in Ceres?" he asked and you faked a smile "Well honestly it's sad up there I can't live well like I lived in EXO." you said and he smiled "So how about it when this is over Sooman-ajusshi decided that we can live there." he said and you smiled "That's great uh wait a second how did Lee Taemin a member of a popular boy group called SHINee ends up living with fairies?" you asked and Daehyun shrugged "I don't know maybe he likes it in EXO." Daehyun said and you giggled.

Taemin walked towards you and "Hey Eunhye did you miss me?" he asked and you giggled "How did you end up being a fairy?" you asked him and he smiled "Well honestly I got lost and I found Kai he said he can take me back to the dorm but instead of the dorm I ended up being a fairy but I like it since I earned powers." he said and you giggled "Well you are born to be one I think." you said and he smiled.

~~~~~>

Chapter 97 is the start of the war against the 4 giants :)) let's go more chapters!