Chapter 97-WAR! part. 1

WHAT 12 Fairies?! not only that they are guys?!

 

[A/N: Hey guys YT is back on so here is chapter 97 and there might be cliff hangers but I want to finish this story just for the day maybe I'll stay up late for this so I think there are 8 more chapters or more ^^]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fI23dsMcO38

------

"Okay we should round up around it there are 4 of them out there and we have to beat them or else EXO will suffer not only that maybe MATO also." Kris said and all of them nodded "Now this can be easy but all I want to say is gather all of the energy you need and Zelo can I talk to your for a while." Kris said and Zelo rushed towards Kris. "What is it Kris hyung?" Zelo asked and Kris smiled "I know your power, It isn't just acid right?" Kris asked and Zelo's eyes widened "I know Daehyun also has more than one power." Kris said and Zelo nodded "So what is your other power?" Kris asked and he look down "Look I'm not suposed to use this but for noona I would do anything." Zelo said and Kris smiled "Okay it's I can steal powers from other people and Daehyun hyung can copy the power of a person and he can double that power's strenght." Zelo said and Kris smirked "That's perfect Zelo!" Kris yelled and all of you turned to Kris.

"Shhh!" Daehyun muttered and Kris look down and said "Sorry." all of you turned back to watch the giants and just then your eyes widened when your symbol glowed and it added 1 more you look at it and you turned to see Taemin's left hand and there was a symbol same as the new one on yours.

You look at Luhan and he slowly walked towards you "Eunhye is something wrong?" he asked and you shook your head "No uh there is just something weird." you said and he smiled "What is it?" he asked and you let him see your symbol. "Taemin-oppa's symbol is written there it appeared just seconds ago." you said and then your symbol glowed again and Luhan pull it up so he can see it.

"A lion?" you asked and he turned to see Daehyun's hand glowing "Uh Daehyun!" Luhan called and Daehyun turned and he walked towards you "What is it?" he asked and you pulled his left hand up and there his symbol is right there. "Woah when did this appear?" he asked and you turned to Luhan and he smiled "Welcome on becoming Eunhye's guardian." Luhan said and your eyes widened "Now you guys are 14?" you asked and Luhan shook his head "I don't think we are only 14 because your hand is glowing again." Luhan said and you look at your hand and a new symbol was added.

"Okay this is getting weird." you said and you turned to see Minhyuk's symbol glowing with yours "Okay even Minhyuk." you said and Luhan smiled "Most likely he is one of us." Xiumin said and you turned "How come Yongbin and Zelo aren't counted?" you asked and Xiumin smiled "It's because Yongbin doesn't love you like we do it's he is your friend so well childhood friend and Taemin I don't know why but maybe it's because he is Kai's bestfriend."  Xiumin said and you look at Xiumin. "Taemin-oppa?" you asked and he nodded.

"Wait I remember Taemin-oppa and I used to talk so maybe that's why." you said and they smiled "Okay guys get ready the moment the moon rises up they are going to wake up." Zelo said and you look at the sky and it was nearly dawn "We better get ready guys." Kris said and you walk up infront to see the giants and before you can walk further D.O caught you before you walk towards the edge.

"Woah be careful princess." D.O said and you smiled at him "Thank you oppa." you said and his eyes widened "What? did you just call me oppa again?" he asked and you smiled "Ne now let's get ready before these giants can kick us out." you said and he smiled, "Be careful Eunhye." Minhyuk said and you smiled at him. "Eunhye come here." Chen called and you walked towards in and the moment you appeared to his side the moon shined up brightly and your eyes widened "BOYS GET BACK!" you yelled and just for a split second the ground started to shake and the ground is beginning to crack up and Minhyuk's eyes widened "These aren't giants they are......" his voice trailed off and Zelo's eyes widened "It's them!" he yelled and all of you backed up.

~~~~~>

Okay part 1 ^^ is here and I love the song for this chapter :))