Chapter 1-Abusive much!

WHAT 12 Fairies?! not only that they are guys?!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=47mIfk5X8P4

--

"EUNHYE!!! WAKE UP! YOU STILL HAVE TO WORK!" your uncle yelled and you almost fell of your bed with his terrible screaming. "Okay uncle!" you answered as you rushed back and forth to clean yourself. You rushed down and said "Bye uncle see you later!" He sighed and said "Fine!" 

You are walking towards the coffee shop and your parents passed by and said "Eunhye you can get your paycheck from Hyeri okay?" you nodded and said "O-okay thank you mr. Kang." You smiled and entered the coffee shop "Good morning guys!" 

G.NA rushed towards you and said "Hey! how's your morning call?" you sighed as you timed in. "As usual he always yell wake up you still have work."

G.NA sighed and said "You know you how many times will I tell you to live with me it's fine." you smiled and said "It's okay G.na uncle is my only family left besides the fact that my parents who doesn't care about their own daughter anymore owns a wealthy coffee shop."  

She patted your back and said "Serve this to that Ajusshi there." He placed the sandwich in your hands and you walk towards the said ajusshi.

You smiled and said "Here you go ajusshi." He smiled and said "Thank you Eunhye." you  smiled and said "Anytime sir." you bowed and left,

"So what does your uncle plan on your saengil?" Hyeri asked and you sighed "As usual I'll get nothing, Do you  know the feeling of you are living with someone in the house but you still feel so alone." 

G.NA patted you and said "Aw come on! Tomorrow let's go on noraebang I'm sure Dongwoo would like to treat you, Right Dongwoo?" he smiled and said "Yeah I can treat you Eunhye it's your birthday." You smiled and said "I'm thankful to have you guys.

After hours of work it's now closing time, "See you tomorrow guys!" you yelled and they waved at you. You have the paycheck in your hands already. You are walking home when you passed by a shop and you saw the headband you always liked. 

You smiled and said "It wouldn't hurt if I'll buy this head band." You walk in the store and bought it with your money.

You happily walked home and said "Uncle I'm here." he immidiately walk towards you and you placed your paycheck on his hands. You are about to walk off when he said "This isn't enough."

You look at him and said "Uh sorry uncle I bought a headband since it's my birthday tomorrow." He look at you and suddenly slapped you.

"HOW UNGREATFUL! I RAISED YOU SINCE YOU ARE A BABY AND NOW YOU ARE GOING TO REPAY ME WITH THIS!?" he yelled and threw you the money you look at him and "But it's-" you were cutted when he punched you. He walked towards his room and you sobbed there. "Be strong Eunhye!" you told yourself.

---------------------------->

Chapter 1 is here :)

Wait for the next chapter!

Please subscribe!

Kamsahamnida!

<3