First Day of School (Part 1)

When I'm with You
 
--------------
The next day, you woke up an hour before school started. You washed up, got dressed in your uniform, grabbed your backpack, and headed down stairs. Your parents were already downstairs eating breakfast. When you got to the bottom of the stairs, you said “Good morning mom, morning dad!~"

Your parents both replied in collision "Good morning _____." "Your uniform looks nice. Ready for the first day of school?" your dad asked. "Mhmm," you said while taking a piece of bread and stuffing it in your mouth.

"Where's Zelo? Did he leave already?" you asked. "Yeah he did. I asked him to wait for you so you guys can go together but he said he had something at school that he had to go early for." replied your mom.

"Do you want a ride to school?" your dad asked. "No it's fine, I'll walk. It's just 5 blocks anyways right?" you answered. "OK, be careful alright? And remember your proper etiquettes to people. You remember the way to the office?" asked your mom.

"I will and yes," you finished up your breakfast and put your plate in the sink. "I'm leaving now!" you said while putting in your shoes.

"Have a good day!" sad both your parents. "And remember what I said the day before _____," warned your dad. "Ok, ok, bye," you said as you went through the front door.

The weather was sunny, the sky was blue. It was quiet but you could hear the chirps of the birds. It was so peaceful. 

After about 10 minutes of walking, you get to the gate of the school and see other students with the same uniform as you go in. Compared to what you saw yesterday, there were a lot of students. You were lost and forgot were the office was. While you were walking around confused, a guy and his 4 friends were watching you.

"Hey look, a new girl." said one of his friends. "She looks lost." the youngest blonde one said.

But the guy on the other hand had his mouth open and thought *Wow... Who is she? ... She's so pretty...* His friends laughed at him.

"JR has probably fallen in love at first sight again," one of his other friends said while still laughing. "No this time, it's different," JR replied. "Mhmm... That's what you said before when Jessica was the new girl," said his friend. “and Tiffany," said another. "And Sulli," another added.

"I know, but I'm confident that this time will be different. I have a feeling that she wouldn't end up like the other girls," said JR. His friends shook their heads. 

"I'm gonna go talk to her," he said while leaving his friends and heading over to where you were. JR walked to you and said, "Hey, you look kind of lost." "Ermm, yeah I am." you replied, surprised at the sudden person who started talking to you.

"I could help you if you want. Where do you need to go?" he asked. "Could you show me where the office is?" you said. "Yeah, I'll bring you there," he started walking and you followed him. 

"So are you new here?" He started a conversation. "Yeah, I just moved to Korea," you replied. "Ohh really? Where are you from?" he asked. "California."

"You’re from the states? What made you decide to move to Seoul?" "Well my brother has been living here, so I thought I should stay and live with him," you said feeling a bit bothered by the amount of questions he was putting on you.

By the time you finished your sentence, both of you had arrived at the office. "Thanks a lot for showing me the way," you smiled.

*Whoa, her smile...* He snapped out of his daze and replied to you, "No problem. I'll see you around." He turned around to leave but turned back and said, “Wait, I forgot to ask for your name."

"My name's _____," you answered. "I'm JR," he said as he held out his hand.

You shook his hand with a smile."Well you better do what you need to do. I'm gonna go now," he said and left. You went towards the desk and asked for your schedule. "Hi, I'm a new student here. Could I get my schedule please?" "Oh yes, you’re ______ am I correct?" you nodded your head. "Ok. Let me print your schedule out for you. Hold on a sec."

You looked around the office while you waited and you heard the printer making noise. 

"_____, you should be a sophomore this year right? From the test results you took yesterday, you managed to get everything correct including the junior leveled questions. So the school has decided to let you skip a grade,” your eyes widened. She gave you a smile and handed you papers. "Here's your schedule and a map of the school. I called your parents this morning and they allowed you to skip a grade."

"Oh... Thanks." you said, still surprised. *Am I really that smart?* you thought as you walked out.

Far from the office was a boy sitting under a tree. He watched you from afar as you left the west building and headed towards the east. *Hey, it's that girl again...* 

------------
A/N: Chapter 7 complete. Just a heads up, Minhyuk & some members of BTOB will be showing up in a chapter or two. :3 Thanks for reading!~