Posters

When I'm with You

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gjLpWVW0nNQ&feature=player_embedded

------------------
“Deullie!” Zelo called out while trying to find him. He went into his room to look but with all the clothes and garbage scattered on the floor, it’ll be impossible to find him. “Are you in here?” Zelo picked up some stuff and threw them over to another place.

He was about to leave his room when he heard a sound coming from behind his closet door. He looked in and saw Deullie’s head in his backpack. “What are you doing in there?” Zelo brought him out and looked inside the backpack. He took out a paper bag which had a sandwich inside. “You ate my sandwich?” Zelo dried while Deullie and he panted. “Well I wasn’t going to eat it anyways so it’s better than having it being wasted.”

Deullie ran out of his room and Zelo followed him. “Hey, wait for me!” He went down the stairs while barking. That was the moment when your parents decided to enter the house.

They were surprised to see a puppy running down the stairs being chased my Zelo. “Zelo? What this?” ask Mrs. Choi. “Why is there an animal in this house?”

“Well you see… Erm…” Zelo rubbed the back of his neck. “Uh, _______! Mom and dad are home!” He decided to just have you do the explaining.

You had just finished cleaning your parent’s room when he called. *, are they home already?* You went down stairs and explained what had happened.

“So what are you planning to do with it now?” your dad asked.

“Well, I was planning on posting up signs around the neighborhood to see if anyone claims it.” You said. “And if no one does, I was hoping that we would be able to keep him… If it’s alright with you guys.”

Your parents looked at each other. “What do you think?” Your mom asked your dad. “Hmm…” Your dad thought about it for a while and started asking questions. “If no one claims him, who’s going to watch over him when you two are at school and when we’re are at work?”

“Err... I think that he’ll be fine. He’s obedient… Just has a lot of energy to run and around.” You muttered the last part to yourself.

“Are you sure about that _______?” you nodded.

“If you’re going to adopt him that means the responsibilities are all on you. Along with the chores, you’ll have to feed, clean, play, and take him on walks too. Do you think you can do that?”

You thought about it for a while. Was keeping Deullie really a good decision to make?

Your dad continued. “We shouldn’t get too far ahead though. We should try to find the owner of him first before we decide on anything else.”

Deullie started to chase his own tail and your parents was watching. “Look,” you mom pointed out and smiled. “That’s so cute!” You laughed.

Instead on studying, you were designing the posters you were going to put up around the neighborhood. So far, you had ‘Found Dog’ on the top followed by your contact info. Then you realized you needed a photo of the puppy so you added that in there. After being finished with that, you printed out 20 copies of it. *I think 20 should be enough.*

You carried the stack of papers down the stairs and tried to put on your shoes.

“Where are you going?” Zelo was in the living room watching TV while trying to study.

“Going to put up these posters. You want to come?”

“No.,” he simply replied.

“Alright then…” You were about to leave when you heard Deullie bark behind you. “Do you want to come with me?”  

You went around putting papers on the posts on the street. Deullie would follow you while jumping around and wagging his tail everywhere. While putting up another poster, you saw a familiar figure in the distance. You saw it wave to you and you waved back but not knowing he the person actually was. You turned around to check if there was a person behind you that the figure was actually waving to, but there wasn’t.

As the figure got closer you realized it was Minhyuk.

“What are you doing here?” you asked him.

“I live around here. What are you putting on there?” You handed him a poster.

“I found a dog.”

“Ahh.” He looked down to look at Deullie.

“Is he it?” You nodded.

“He’s a cute little puppy.” He said and waved to him. “Hi there, I’m Minhyuk.” Deullie then barked and started running in circles around Minhyuk and you smiled. “Haha, he’s really active. Do you need help with putting up the rest of the papers?”

“It would be great if you helped.” You handed him half of the stack of papers in your hands.

“We should go over to the stores so more people would see them.”

“Okay.” The two of you, followed by Deullie, walked while putting up some papers on the way.

“Shouldn’t you be studying?” you asked him.

“I should be asked you the same thing. I was heading back home but I saw you.”

“Well, I needed to put up these things… I got tired of studying anyways.” you sighed.

You continued walking. “So are you going to the dance with anyone?” he asked.

“Probably not. I’m going because one, it’s on a cruise ship, two, Jiyeon bought me a dress for this occasion.”

“And also because Ilhoon is going to ask you to go with him,” he muttered to himself.

“What?” You looked at him weirdly.

“Huh? Oh, nothing. I didn’t say anything.”

You and Minhyuk arrived at the stores and asked the store owners if you could post up the pictures in the store fronts. After all the posters were gone, you walked home with Minhyuk. On the way, Minhyuk picked up a stick and started to play fetch with Deullie.