With Ilhoon

When I'm with You
 
--------------------------------
You were in detention again, but this time, only with Ilhoon. Peniel and Minhyuk had to finish their test so they weren’t able to come. Like the principal said a teacher would stay with us in the room. But after 10 minutes, he had already fallen asleep.
 
“You don’t want to race anymore?” you guys were racing on your phones when suddenly he got up. “It’s getting boring.” “Why, because I’m not any competition for you?” you asked him. “Maybe,” he was now looking out the window. “You know, I’ve actually been just going easy on all of you since we started playing,” you said.  “Yeah right.” He wouldn’t believe you.
“I’m not lying,” you said as you got up too.
 
Ilhoon took a pen and stood next to the sleeping teacher. “What are you doing?” You stood on the other side. “Let’s mess with his face,” he whispered. “What?” You looked at him and he handed you a red pen.
 
Ilhoon was about to make the first mark on his face. You grabbed his wrist, “Wait! What if he wakes up? You need to be careful.” “I will.” You let go and he slowly moved his pen towards his face. He slightly moved the pen on the teacher’s face and stopped when he started squirming in his seat. He didn’t wake up. You looked at each other and a smile appeared on both of you. “He’s a deep sleeper.”
 
Ilhoon then continued to draw. He drew a mustache then a unibrow. You uncapped your pen and started drawing on his face. You drew blood below his nose to pretend that his nose was bleeding. Ilhoon stopped drawing and watched as you drew. Then you wrote on the teacher’s cheeks, words such as “I am an idiot,” “I have not life,” or “I live with my mom.”
“This is fun,” said Ilhoon. “It is, but it wouldn’t be if he wakes up while we’re doing this,” you replied to him and continued writing.
 
While you were concentrated on writing, your tongue stuck out to the side of your mouth and your serious face arose. Ilhoon watched you write then looked towards your face. *Now that I’m alone with her, she looks- she looks kind of pretty...* he thought and smiled. He felt his cheeks getting red. *Wait what am I thinking?! Why am I blushing?* He shook his head to get the thought out of his mind and you looked up from writing.  
 
“What’s wrong?” you asked him. “Huh? Oh, nothing,” he replied and continued to draw. This time he drew inappropriate things that shouldn’t be drawn on people’s faces. Both of you were about to explode with laughter. You tried to hold it in so you cupped your mouth to try to make your laugh quieter. You still couldn’t stop your laughter so you ran to the other side of the room to calm down. You faced the wall and took deep breaths but every time you thought about it, you would start laughing again. When you thought you were finished, you walked back but with a bright smile still on your face. *I love her smile.* Ilhoon thought when he looked over to you when he had stopped laughing.
 
“We need to take a picture of this.” Ilhoon took out his phone and snapped a photo of the teacher’s face. He took a few then put his phone back in his pocket. 
 
You looked at the teacher’s face and it was now a mess. “We should stop now. What would happen if we get cau-,” The teacher’s alarm on his phone started ringing. Both of you ran back to your desks and pretended nothing happened. The teacher woke and stood up. He faced the two of you. Both of you wanted to laugh, but to not get caught getting suspicious, you guys had to hide it. You faced down but your body started shaking when you tried to hide your laugh. Ilhoon on the other hand took out a book and tried to hide his face behind it.
 
“Okay, time’s up. You guys may leave,” said the teacher.
Both of you ran out of the door. When you guys got outside, far enough away from the room, both of you started laughing again. “He didn’t even notice anything!” Ilhoon was still laughing.
“I know right! That was the most fun I’ve ever had in detention.” “Mine too. I wonder what his reaction would be once he finds out.” Both of you have calmed down and sat down on the bench.
 
Peniel and Minhyuk then came out of the building. “YES! We finally finished,” Peniel screamed out. “Well that was torture,” said Minhyuk. “How’d you guys do?” Ilhoon asked. “Ehh, it was ok,” replied Minhyuk. “I think I did well,” said Peniel.
 
“It’s getting late, I’m gonna go now,” you said. You exchanged goodbyes and went home.