Hoya, My Cousin

When I'm with You
Listen to this while you read~
 
---------------------- 
The plane finally landed after an hour on tumblr. Everyone started to get up, get their bags and exit the plane. After leaving and getting my luggage, I go out to see people waiting for those who were on the plane. I scan the place looking for Hoya but he was nowhere in sight. So I headed towards the chairs and sat down thinking that Hoya was probably late. 

Hoya had just come out of the bathroom. He was holding it in for a while now because he didn't want to leave and have you come out while he was in the bathroom. He just couldn't take it anymore and rushed to the restroom.

As he was walking back the gate where you would be coming out of, he spotted you sitting. He thought it would be fun to scare you as a surprise welcome. He knew that you were ticklish from when we were younger, so he crept behind you and squeezed the sides of your waist. 

Your responce was a small squeel. Your body shot up with the sudden surprise and your elbows hit him behind you.

"YAH! Why is your elbow so hard?!" You turn around to see Hoya with his hands on his chest. "Hoya! I'm soo sorryyy!" "You better be. You don't know how much your elbow hurt my chest," he scoffed. "But you should of seen it coming," You laughed. He sighed,"Maybe I should of."

"You okay? Does it still hurt?" you asked smiling. "I'm alright. So how was your flight?" he asked. "It was okay. Kind of boring," you replied him as you both head to the exit towards the parking lot.

"So why didn't Zelo come with you to pick me up?" you asked. "You know him, he wakes up really late on weekends. He probably might just sleep for the entire day!" You laughed.

Hoya unlocked his car and opened the trunk. He put my bags in and I went to sit shotgun.  "Are you hungry? Do you wanna go eat somewhere before heading  to your house?" he asked. "Sure" 
 
"Is there anything you want to eat?" He started up the engine. "Not really, I'm not that familiar with Korean food. You could pick a place to go to," you said.

During the car ride, the two of you talked about how each others lives were since the last time you and he had seen each other. You watched the scenery past by as Hoya drove. *It hasn't really changed since the last time I've been here. I could still remember some of the stores we'd past by,* you thought.

After a 15 minute car ride, Hoya parked his car and we both got out. He had brought us to a Korean noodle place.

"Have you been here before?" I asked as I got out of the car. "Nope. This place just opened a while ago. I've been wanting to come here and I thought today might be a good day to try something new," he said.

As soon as we went in, I felt people staring. I looked around and see the waitresses all gazing  at Hoya. We chose a seat next to a window with the view of the parking lot. A soon as we sat, the waitresses pushed each other to to get to our table first.

"Hi Hoya," the waitress said while still having her gaze on Hoya. "Ummm. Hey," Hoya looked very uncomfortable.

She took our orders while smiling at Hoya the entire time but when she looked towards me to ask for my order, her smile went away and she left.

"Well you seem popular with the ladies." I laughed. "She's in one if my classes. She confessed to me last year but I rejected her. She still thinks she has a chance. "

After hearing the word "confess" your mind went blank and thought about what happened on the plane.

He continued on, "It could have been worse. Ever since they found out I have gotten a girlfriend, they-"  I cut him off before he could continue. "Whoa whoa whoa, wait a minute. You have a girlfriend?!" 

"Oh yeah, I forgot to tell you," he said. "Yeah you did. Who is it?" I asked with a wide smile. "You don't know her, but she's has the same classes as me.  She's really pretty, sweet, and nice," he sighed with a smile. "Well I hope you guys last long," you said.

After a while, our food came out and we started eating. It was really awkward having the waitresses stare at us while we eat but we managed to ignore it and continue on our conversation. An hour of eating and talking passed. Hoya drove you to your new house. It would be the first time seeing the house. Your parents bought a house when they thought Zelo was old enough to live by himself so he wouldn't have to bother Hoya's mom anymore.

I took out my bags from the trunk and stared at the house I would live in from now on. Then Hoya broke the silence. "You should go in now. Oh I forgot! Here are the keys. I gotta go now. I'll see you tomorrow maybe." he handed you the keys and left.