The Dance

When I'm with You

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BF7rqOdceog&feature=player_embedded

------------------
“There is?” You went to where Zelo was and sat next to him. “How?” you asked him.
 
He explained to you the plan. “There’s another plane headed to South Korea but not to Seoul. I think it’s to Busan. We could take that flight then take the train back to Seoul. Hopefully we’ll get there before the ship leaves.”
 
“Wouldn’t I have to bring my stuff back home before I go?” “Mom and dad are going to come with us, they could help us take our things back while we go,” he said.
 
“But we still have to change.” “Just change when you get on the ship. That’s what I’m going to do.” “Fine. When’s the flight?” you asked. ”Thursday morning at 10,” Zelo replied. “That’s tomorrow.”
 
The next morning, you and family arrived at the airport. Your friends also come to say goodbye to you. “Can’t believe you’re leaving us again.” “Can’t you stay for another week?” “I’m going to miss you soooo much.”
 
“I’m sorry guise,” you said. “I’ll try to visit more often.” “You better!” they all said and hugged you.
 
“_______, let’s go,” said your dad. You broke the hug. “Have fun at the dance!” said your best friends. “I’ll chat with all of you online. Bye guys!” They all watched as you walked away into the terminal.
 
After the long plane ride, your family landed in Busan. At that time, it was 2:45pm. There was just about 3 hours and 15 minutes until the ship leaves the dock. From there you guys took the train headed to Seoul.
 
You still haven’t told your Seoul friends about you coming back yet. You thought it would be a nice surprise for them to see you there all of a sudden.
 
Arriving in Seoul, Hoya picked all of you up in his car. He was going to drop you and Zelo off at the dock then take your parents home.
 
“Come on!” said Zelo. The two of you were running as fast as your feet could take you. There was just 1 minute before the ship was going to leave the dock.
 
You and Zelo got there right before they raised the walkway to the ship. The person who had the guest list looked as the two of you were huffing and puffing. “Any of you two have your school ids?” he said.
 
You looked over to Zelo. “I didn’t bring mine.” “Luckily, I brought mine. Haha,” said Zelo. He searched his pockets for his wallet. “Wait, I know I have it with me! Hold on.” You stood there as Zelo turned around and just patted everywhere on his pants “Crap.” He turned back to you. “Ehehe, it seems as if I left it in my suitcase…” he said. You face palmed yourself, “Great. Now what?”
 
You and Zelo were about to give up and leave.  “_____, Zelo!” The two of you turned around and saw Jiyeon smiling behind the gate.
 
“Thanks for being there Jiyeon,” you said to her. “No problem. I was just wondering why the ship wasn’t moving yet. So I went to look around and just found you two.” The three of you were heading to the bathrooms to change. “See you guys later,” Zelo said as you went into the men’s bathroom.
 
“Come on, let’s get changed and I’ll help you do your make up.” Jiyeon pushed you into the bathroom stall and waited outside for you. When you came out she helped you put on your make up. “Finished!” She looked at you from head to toe. “You look amazing.” “Thanks,” you smiled.
 
“Ilhoon Is going to be so happy when he sees you,” said Jiyeon. “I hope so.” “Now let’s get to the ballroom,” said Jiyeon.
 
In the ballroom, there were round tables where people sat at. On stage, a band was playing. Below them, couples were dancing.
 
Ilhoon and some of the BTOB members watched as Minhyuk gets surround by girls. Once they had found out that Minhyuk didn’t bring a date, the girls left their current dates and went straight to Minhyuk. He was too caught up with all the things in his head that he completely forgot about getting a date.  *Maybe I shouldn’t have came.* Minhyuk thought.
 
A sudden presence stood in front of Ilhoon. “Where’s your date?” she asked. “Oh right, she’s out of the country.”  “Get the out of here Yumi,” said Sungjae. “No one wants you here,” Hyungsik added.  Yumi felt offended. “You can’t tell me what to do.”
 
Ilhoon ignored her and walked over to the food table and she followed him. “I don’t understand why you still came without a date,” said Yumi. “You know what would be a great idea? If I was your date instead,” she said. “That’s not happening,” replied Ilhoon. “Of course it is!” Yumi clung onto his arm. “Come on, let’s go dance!” She tried to pull him to the dance floor but he wouldn’t budge.
 
Someone behind them cleared their throat and they turned around. “What do you want Jiyeon?” said Yumi. “Trying to stop you from taking someone’s date,” she replied. “What are you talking about? Ilhoon is my date.” She was still hanging onto Ilhoon’s arm.  “No you’re not,” Ilhoon broke away from her but she still held on.
 
“Anyways,” said Yumi. “Don’t you already have Seyong as your date?” “I didn’t say he was my date,” Jiyeon smirked. “Then who exactly are you talking about?” Jiyeon walked to the side and behind her you walked up to them.
 
“________!” said Ilhoon while walking towards you. “You’re back.” There was a huge smile on his face. “You look beautiful.”
 
“Thanks,” you replied to him. “You look especially handsome tonight.” He then took your hand and walked you over to somewhere else away from Yumi. *Why the hell is she here?* Yumi thought.
 
Ilhoon brought you over to BTOB’s table. They stood up once they saw you. “_______! When did you get back?” “You’re here!” You laughed. “Yup, I’m back.”
 
“You looked pretty tonight.” “Yeah, it’s not every day we see you dressed up like this.” You smiled, “Thanks. You guys don’t look so bad yourselves.”
 
Minhyuk was finally able to get away from the girls and go back to the table where his friends were. You saw him and said hi but he just slightly nodded to you. “What’s up with you? Tired from all the attention you’re getting from the girls?” said Peniel. “Shut up,” said Minhyuk. He sat down and drank from his glass.
 
“I’m going to find some single girls to dance with. See ya,” said Hyungsik as he got up and left. “Wait for me!” Sungjae said while going after him.
 
“Do you want to dance?” Ilhoon asked you and you nodded. He brought you to where everyone else was dancing. The current song was a slow song so he brought your hands behind his neck and had his arms on your hips.
 
“So when did you get back to Seoul,” Ilhoon asked. You laughed. “Like 30 minutes ago.” “I thought you said you were coming back later tonight,” he said. “And miss this? No way,” you said.
 
“You must be tired from rushing to get here,” he said. “I slept on the train. Hopefully I won’t be getting jetlag tonight,” you replied.
 
For the next few minutes, the two of you just looked into each other’s eyes. You could see how the reflection in his eyes makes them sparkle.
 
From the jealous corner, Yumi was watching the two of you with her arms crossed. “Are you sure you don’t want to dance?” her date asked. “No,” Yumi simply replied. “Man, I shouldn’t have asked you. And I thought I was lucky for you to accept me,” he got up and Yumi watched him walk away. *Pshh. Whatever. Didn’t need you as a date anyways.* She turned back to watched you and Ilhoon and her eyes fumed.
 
At the BTOB table, Minhyuk was watching. He clenched his fist and tried to look away but when he did, he would just look back to the two of you. Minhyuk got up. “I’m going to the washroom,” he said and left the ballroom.
 
Ilhoon’s face was slowly moving closer to yours. You could feel what was going to happen next. As his lips came closer, you felt more nervous. Your heart felt like it was about to explode right there. Right when the distance from his lips was a centimeter away, a beam of light hit the two of you.
 
*What happened,* you thought. Being blinded by the spotlight, you used your hand to block it from your eyes. *What the-* Ilhoon squinted and looked away from the light. *I was so close…*
 
The band playing on stage stopped. The other people on the dance floor were curious of why there was a sudden spotlight on you and Ilhoon. You could hear them murmur. A few seconds afterwards, the light turned off.
 
Behind the lighting, Yumi dusted her hands. *Phew, that was close.* She walked back down from the balcony and sat back at her table.
 
“I think I’m going to go out and get some fresh air,” you said to Ilhoon. “Alright. Do you want me to come with you?” he asked. “No, it’s okay.”
 
You went out of the ballroom, to the deck. You had your arms on the railing as you felt the cool wind on your face. It was now dark except for the ship lights and the stars in the sky. *The sky looks so clear tonight.* You just needed a break. Then and there, the feeling was perfect.
 
You turned around. You never really noticed it, but there were lanterns hanging along the wires of the ship and a pool. The water twinkled from having the moonlight shine on it. A few people were on the deck with you, maybe to get some fresh air also.
 
“Ahem,” you heard someone say. It was Yumi. “Yes?” you asked her. “What do you think you’re doing with my Ilhoon?”
 
“Your Ilhoon?” you scoffed. “You don’t own him. Now if you excuse me.” You walked past her but she pulled your shoulder. “Look here. I don’t care if you’re his girlfriend or not. Ilhoon is mine no matter what. Now stay away from him.” You just turned and walked away again. *Did you just ignore me?* Yumi went after you then pushed you into the pool. “Yah!” you screamed before fully plunging into the water.
 
The sound of the splash attracted everyone’s attention. Even some people near the entrance of the ballroom could hear it. Someone ran in and shouted. “Hey! The new girl just fell into the pool!”
____________
Thanks for reading!~ ^^