Bathroom Emergency

When I'm with You
 
---------------------
The next day in detention, the four of you were in a circle again.
“I’m bored!” you cried. “Do your homework or something,” said Peniel. “I finished it 10 minutes ago,” you replied. “Nerd,” said Minhyuk. You shot your eyes at him. “Excuse me if I want a nice job and not have hell for the rest of my life.”  

You took out your phone and started swiping the screen looking through your apps. “Eyy, Let me see what apps you have.” You handed Ilhoon your phone and he started looking through it. When you weren’t paying attention, he called his phone using yours and added your number to his contacts then continued playing with your apps.

“How much longer do we have?” you muttered. “35 minutes,” Peniel answered. “Urgghh. I have to pee… really badly... Why did I have to drink so much water,” you put your head on the desk. You looked up to see the guys trying not to crack up. “It’s not funny. ” “Ok, Sorry,” said Peniel.

Minhyuk then took out his water bottle from his backpack and started drinking really slowly. “Wow really,” you said while looking at him drink. “Mhmm. You want some?” Minhyuk said as he pointed the bottle in front of you. You put your head back on the table as he continued to drink. Ilhoon smacked his on the arm as he was drinking. “What’s wrong with you?” Minhyuk choked on his water from the sudden smack and he started coughing. “What? *cough* I’m just *cough* asking if she *cough* wanted water or not *cough cough*”

“Do you really need to use the restroom that badly?” asked Ilhoon. You nodded with your head on the table. “Okay then,” he got up and looked around the desks. He went towards the teacher’s desk and opened the drawers. He looked in them and found something. “Found one. ” He smiled as he held up a paperclip.

You put your head up. “You’re going to pick the lock?” you asked. “How else are you going to use the restroom,” he replied and bent down. He pulls out the paperclip and inserts it into the lock hole and started picking it. “Wait, if he could pick the lock, why do you guys stay in here the entire time? You could just come back before the teacher notices that you were gone,” you said. “We could unlock it, but we won't have a key to lock it back. The teacher will notice that it’s unlocked and believe that we have ditched but came back,” Peniel said.

“Then how will we lock it back after I come back from the bathroom?” you asked. After you finished your sentence, you could hear the door unlock. There was silence in the room. “You didn’t think of that did you,” you continued. “Do you want to use the bathroom or not,” said Ilhoon. “Looks like we’ll have to sacrifice more time in detention for you,” he sighed and went back to his seat. “Shouldn’t you be heading to the restroom? I didn’t pick the lock for nothing did I?” “Oh yeah!” you said as you left the room and sped to the bathroom.

You left your phone on the table and when Peniel and Ilhoon were talking to each other, Minhyuk took it and added your number to his phone.

While in the halls, you made sure not to be seen by any teachers. When you made it to the toilet, you were so relieved. It seriously felt like it was going to explode. As you were sneaking back to the room, you saw the detention teacher  near the entrance of the room talking with another teacher. He would for sure see you if you head to the room now.

How were you going to get back in now?