Car Wash

When I'm with You
 
------------------------------------------------------
You were in class the next day. The teacher wasn't here today so there was a substitute. Everyone was bored out of their mind while the substitute shamelessly gave lectures to the class even though no one was paying attention. You tried to sleep by putting your head down on the desk. Right when you had fallen asleep, the classroom phone rung and the substitute went to answer it.  
 
While the teacher was talking on the phone, everyone was listening to her. "Oh yes, this is room 203... Mhmm... Yes... Okay, I'll tell her." She put the phone back and turned to the class. "Is _______ here in this room?" No one answered her. Probably because everyone was too bored to do anything. She walked over to her desk to find the attendance list. "She is here today." Then she checked the seating assignment list. She looked over to your desk and saw you with your head on the desk. "_______." She started walking towards your desk.  JR looked over to you to she you sleeping and smiled. *Aww... Her sleeping face looks pretty. But I need to wake her up.* he thought. JR nudged you to try to wake you up. "_______!" You felt someone shake you and you slowly list your head from the desk. "What?" you said as you blinked a few times to adjust to the light in the room. You sat up to see the substitute stand right in front of you which startled you and caused you to leaned back on your chair. "Yes?" you said.
 
"The principal wants to see you," she said. You heard " Ooohhs in the room followed by whispering. "Go to room 105." "Right now?" you asked. "Yes, right now," she answered. You looked over to JR and he just shrugged. You got up, took your things, and headed out the door. You were happy that you were able to get out of that class but curious about why the principal wanted to see you. 
 
As you walked into the room, you see the secretary. "Go into the room," she said as she point to the door behind her. You went to that door and opened it. You walked in to see three boys sitting in chairs in front of the principals desk. The principal looked at you and the three boys turned around. They were Peniel, Ilhoon, and Minhyuk. Now you knew that you were in trouble. 
 
"Ah, ________ please take a seat," the principal said as he gestured you to sit on the seat next to Minhyuk.  "Now that I've got you all in here, lets talk. So, you four broke school rules, escaped from detention, and ran away from the teacher," he said. "Why is that?" "Because we had a dance competition and we needed to leave," answered Minhyuk. 
 
"Well that isn't an excuse to leave," he said as he looked at every one of you.  "We weren't planning on ditching detention. The competition day was changed to yesterday and we didn't know until school ended," said Peniel. The principal sighed. "For ditching, there will be two weeks of detention added. There'll be a teacher in the room with you guys starting from now on. AND-" All of you groaned. "Starting today, all of you will have to eat lunch in the detention room until the two weeks have ended. Make sure you all don't do this again. Do you hear me?" "Yes," all of you said. "You may leave now," he said.  All of you got up from your chairs and left the room. 
 
"I can't believe we have to stay in for lunch for the two two weeks," you said. "Yeah, it's like they're taking our only free time in school away from us," said Ilhoon. "I don't want to stay in the for lunch!" you said.  "Stop whining like a little kid, you're not the only one who has to go through this," said Minhyuk. You stuck your tongue out at him and he stuck it back at you.  "Look who's acting like a kid now," you scoffed.  All of you then went back to class. 
 
-Detention during lunch-
Lunch was as boring as ever. After eating, the four of you just sat around. "Lets play a game," you said. "What game," Peniel asked.
"Umm...." you were thinking, "Oh! How about tick-tack-toe?" You started playing with them but after a while it got boring. "Let's play something else. That's as boring as hell," said Ilhoon. You took out your phone to see what time it was. "Hey, do you have Asphalt on your iPhone?" Ilhoon asked. "Yeah, why?" you answered. "I'll race you," he said and took out his phone. 
 
You and Ilhoon started a game and raced each other.  While you two were racing, the other two were just sitting there. 
"Hey! I want to join to," said Peniel. "After we finish this race," said Ilhoon.
 
A few minutes later, Ilhoon rose up from his seat. "OH YEAH! I WON." You had your head down while shaking it. "Show off," you muttered. "Let's play now," said Peniel and he join the next race. "What about you Minhyuk?" you asked him. "No thanks," he replied. 
 
The three of you raced and soon, Minhyuk got bored so he scooted over to Ilhoon and watched him drive. The race finished and Peniel won. "HAHA ers," Peniel said. "You just watch. I'll beat your in the next game," said Ilhoon. You started another race and Ilhoon won again. "Told you."
As you all played more and more rounds, Peniel and Ilhoon kept winning.
 
"_______, you didn't win a single round did you," both of them laughed.  "Why don't you want to play Minhyuk? So you won't get your beat by me?" Ilhoon laughed.  "Haha, yeah right. I just didn't bring my phone with me today," said Minhyuk. "Ohh, then ________, could you let Minhyuk play once using your phone?" "Sure," you said as you handed your phone to him.
 
The three of them played. They were cursing and screaming at the game while driving. You laughed at their competitiveness. In the end, Minhyuk won. "I beat your instead didn't I." Ilhoon ended up in second place by 5 seconds more. 
 
Lunch soon came to an end and all of you got up.  "We should play in detention more often. Why couldn't we think of doing that before?"
All of you were about to leave the room and the teacher called you back. "For detention after school, go to the school parking lot." 
 
-After School-
Like the teacher said, you all met at the school parking lot. It turned out that he wanted you guys to wash his car. "You gotta be joking right?" you said. "Do we look like your servants?!" "Just wash the car," the teacher said as he hand you a bucket with sponges, soap, and towels. "The hose is over there. I want the car sparking clean, got it?"
 
"Well we should get started," said Ilhoon as he handed you  a sponge. Peniel took the bucket and filled it with water and added the soap. He dipped his sponge in and started cleaning the car. "Peniel, shouldn't we rinse the car before putting on soap?" you said.  "...Oh yeah," he lauged.
 
From the other side of the car, Minhyuk took the hose and sprayed it which caused the water to go over the roof of the car get all over you and Peniel. Minhyuk turned off the hose. "Opps." Ilhoon stood on the side and laughed. "Really now?" you said. "You got us wet already! And we barely started washing the car." Minhyuk just continued spraying the car.
 
After part of the car was finished rinsing, Minhyuk, Ilhoon, and you took the sponges and started cleaning it. You were wiping the windows and went around the entire car. When you got next to Minhyuk, you flung your sponge back and the soap on it went on Minhyuk's clothes and face. You pretended not to notice and continued washing. You were trying not to show you smile but Minhyuk had already seen it on the car's window reflection. 
 
You turned your face to him and he slung his sponge at you. You duck just in time to have it flying over your head. The sponge ended up hitting Ilhoon’s cheek. You and Minhyuk looked at him. Minhyuk pointed to you and said,” She did it,” then ran away. Ilhoon knew you didn’t do it so he ran after Minhyuk with his sponge. Peniel was rinsing part of the car when Minhyuk ran through it because of being chased by Ilhoon. Now Minhyuk had gotten all wet.
 
“Now who’s the one wet,” you said and stuck your tongue out at him. “Hey come here,” He walked towards Ilhoon with his arms wide open. “No! Don’t you get close to me!” said Ilhoon as he ran away. Minhyuk took the bucket of soap water and ran after him. You and Peniel both started laughing. When they came back Ilhoon was now also entirely wet.
 
By the time you guys had finished washing the car, everybody was wet. It was now 5 and it was a Tuesday, it was your turn to make dinner.
 
“Ugh, how are we going to practice now that we’re all wet?” said Peniel. “You guys still have practice afterwards? Practice for what?” you asked. “Dance, we go to the community recreation center three times a week to practice our dance for the competitions.” “Hey I think Sungjae should have extra clothes with him. Or maybe Hyungsik,” said Minhyuk. “We should go now, or else the others would get mad at us for being late. See you tomorrow ______,” said Ilhoon.
 
You said bye to them and started walking with your clothes all soaking wet. It was going to be a long walk home.