Will you be my girlfriend?

When I'm with You

---------------------
JR was hanging out with his friends. While they were sitting around playing video games, all JR was doing was thinking about you. “Hey, Guys.”
 
“Nice! Dude, you just headshot him!” screamed Aron. “Haha, OH YEAH!” said Baekho. *Oh god, they just ignored me.* he thought. “Can’t you guys quiet down a little? I’m trying to study,” said Minhyun. “If you want to study, go somewhere else. I’m almost beating my high score on this game,” Baekho continued to play. “Awww! I’m dead.” Aron dropped his controller and watch as Baekho played. Ren was also there watching.
 
“Oh! That guy behind you!”
 
“Where?!”
 
“Behind the building on the right!”
 
“Oh, okay! AHA shot him!”
 
“GUYS! I have something to say.” JR tried to speak again. “Not now, I’m almost there!” said Baekho.
 
After 15 more minutes, Baekho finally lost. “YES! New high score!” “Well aren’t you awesome,” said JR with his palm under his chin. “Now can I say what I wanted to say?”
 
“Yeah, what is it?” asked Aron. “So, you know how I’ve hung out with _______ a few times now.”
 
“Mhmm,” his friends nodded. “I think, I’m going to ask her to be my girlfriend on Monday.”
 
“… That’s it? That’s all you wanted to say?” asked Baekho. “Uhh… yeah,” said JR. “What does that have to do with us?” Aron asked.
 
“I just thought it would be nice to let you guys know.” “Oh. Good luck then,” said Ren. “How are you going to ask her?”  “Hmm… I’m not sure yet. You guys have any ideas?” JR asked them. “I have an idea!” Aron yelled out.
 
 
 
“What is it?”
 
Monday
It was lunch and you were going to the cafeteria to grab some food before heading down to the basement. While waiting in line, you felt a tap on your shoulder. You turns and saw a blondie. “Umm… hi.”
 
“Hey, You’re ________ right?” he asked. “Yeah, can I help you with something?” you asked.
 
“I just wanted to give you this.” He handed you a stuffed bear. You wanted to ask why he gave it to you but he already went off. *Okay… Strange.* You thought.
 
When you were in the front of the line, you grabbed tray and started picking out your food. You arrived at the cashier and you took out your wallet to pay. “You’re _______, am I correct?” said the lunch lady. “Yeah,” you replied.
 
She put down a box of chocolate that’s shaped as a heart down onto your tray. “What’s this?” She didn’t answer you but said, “You don’t have to pay today. Someone paid for you already.” “What? Who?”
 
“Look, don’t hold up the line.” She pointed to the line of people behind you. “Sorry…” You took your tray and left. *Who would pay for my lunch? Did Zelo?*
 
You were going to walk out the cafeteria when someone called out your name. “___________!” You turned around to see JR standing on top of one of the tables holding a red rose on his left hand. You walked to where he was. “JR?! What are you doing standing on top of there?!” Everyone in the room was staring at the two of you.
 
“________. You’ve captured my eyes ever since you came to this school. I’ve gotten to know you more and more and the more I do, the more I realized how much I like you.” People around started to whisper.
*What? He is confessing to me now?! Is the bear and chocolate because of this?*
 
From your right, Aron and Minhyun came with a long poster that read, “Will you be my girlfriend?” JR hopped off the table and stood in front of you.
 
He held out the rose to you. “_______, Will you be my girlfriend?”