Dinner at Your House

When I'm with You
 
--------------------------------
“What’s wrong?” Minhyuk asked you. “Why were the doors opened?”
“I think my parents are back.” When you finished your sentence, you heard people coming down the stairs.
“______!” You heard your mom say.
“Mom, you guys are back and you didn’t even tell me and Zelo about it?”
“We’re sorry, we were just really tired and busy recently so we haven’t had gotten the time to call you guys.”
You mom looked over to the guy with you. “Who’s the boy beside you?” She smiled. “Is he your boyfriend?”
“WHAT?! No, mom. He is not. He’s just-.”
Minhyuk thought it was a good time to introduce himself. “Hello, I’m Minhyuk, _______’s friend from school.”
“Nice to meet you Minhyuk, I’m ______’s mom. You can call me Mrs. Choi.”
“Yes, Mrs. Choi.”
Your mom nudged you. “_______, you’ve managed to make a such good looking friend,” she whispered to you.
“Ermm….sure.,” you replied.
 
You dad then came down. “Hey dad.”
“Hey _______!” He looked over to Minhyuk. “And who is this young fellow?” Minhyuk introduced himself again.
 
“So why is he here?” Your mom asked.
“He just wanted to come over and hang. You know," you answerd. 
“I see. What’s in the bag?”
“Oh! It’s the ice cream! C’mon Minhyuk, you want some? What about you mom and dad?”
Everyone was in the kitchen eating the ice cream you had bought.
“It feels so nice to eat ice cream on a super-hot day!” You said.
“Yeah, it is. ” Said your dad.
 
It was awkward for Minhyuk because your parents were there. Your parents must have felt the awkwardness so they left to unpack their things.
 
Both of you finished your ice cream so he followed you up to your room. Once he went in, your wall was filled with posters of 2PM and MBLAQ. “Woah, you really are a fan girl aren’t you?” You smiled and nodded. “You don’t show that side of it though. ”
“Not in public. Everything happens in my room.” You laughed.
You sat on your bed and the TV.
“Hey, you mind if I use your laptop?”
“Go ahead.” He sat at your desk and turned it on. After a while of watching TV, you got bored so you went to see what Minhyuk was up to.
“What are you doing on my laptop.”
“Just watching some stuff. ”
“Don’t tell me you’re watching .”
“No! What?! Do I look like a person who watches ?”
“Ye-“
“Actually, don’t answer that,” he stopped you from answering.
You laughed.
 
He was actually just watching funny videos. You joined him and when something funny happened, both of you would laugh together. He noticed that you looked tired from standing next to him the whole time. “You want to share a seat?” He scooted over so you’d have space to sit next to him. You sat down but only half your was on the chair.
“Why do you have such a big ?”
“What are you talking about? Only half my is sitting!”
 
The both of you continued watching videos. “AHAHAHA! That dog! It just, it just,” You couldn’t finish your sentences because it was too funny. “Oh my god that was hilarious,” said Minhyuk and he clicked on more videos to watch.
Before you knew it, it was 7pm. Zelo had come back from the field trip. He went to your room to ask about what you had did the entire day.
 
“Hey ______ what di-. Where’s ______? What are you doing here?”
“_______ went to the bathroom.”
You came of the bathroom to see Zelo in front of you. “Oh, hey Zelo. How was the field trip?”
“It was boring as hell just like how it was every year we go. Lucky you didn’t have to go.” You went back into the room and sat back next to Minhyuk.
“So, why is Minhyuk here?” Zelo asked.
“He just wanted to hang with me because he’s a loner with no friends.”
“HEY!” said Minhyuk.
“I’m just kidding.” You said and laughed.
Zelo watched the interactions going on between you two. *I feel something that’s going to happen in the future between the two of them….* He thought.
 
“It’s getting late, I better go,” he said.
“Okay.” You followed him down the stairs. Your parents were in the kitchen setting up the dinner table.
“Minhyuk, you’re leaving already?” asked your dad.
“Wouldn’t you like to stay for dinner?” Said your mom.
“No, he’s busy so he should leave because it’s getting late and-.”
“Actually, I’m not, I’d love to stay for dinner.” Said Minhyuk. You did a face palm.
“Great! Dinner will be ready in a few minutes.” Said your mom.
 
When dinner was ready, everyone sat eating dinner.
“So Minhyuk, are you ______’s classes?”
“No, I’m a senior. I don’t think we’d have any classes together.”
“Wait, you’re a senior? So you’re older than _______ by two years. How’d you make friends with a senior ________?”
“Ermm... in detention…” you muttered.
“Did you say detention?” asked you dad. You nodded and he sighed. “_______ what did I say about-.” You cut your dad off. “Yes, I know, I know, I’m sorry. I was careless and wasn’t thinking straight.” He didn’t say anything else and you continued eating dinner.
Your parents kept asking Minhyuk questions and you were quiet the entire time.
 
You and Minhyuk finished dinner and you went to bring Minhyuk out. “If I didn’t know you, I would have thought Zelo would be the troublemaker.”
“Ha. Ha. Well you would have thought wrong. I’ll see you tomorrow.” You turned around and went back inside.
“Bye.” He said and left. *Is she mad for having to bring up detention to her parents?* He thought and walked home.