A Test?

When I'm with You
 
----------------------
The next day, you went to Zelo's school to hand in the applications with your parents. When you guys got there, the students were all in class so the campus was pretty empty. You followed your parents not knowing where they were going. They entered the office and talked for a while with the secretary. You weren't paying attention to what they were saying because you were too busy looking around. You left the office and wandered in the halls. 

The school looked like the same size as your old school. Now that you’re going to school in Korea, you’d have to start wearing uniforms. You've never worn one before because you went to a public school back in the states. You didn't like the thought of wearing one.

As you walk the halls, you look through the windows and see the insides of the classrooms and the students and teachers working. When you walked pass one of the rooms and looked in, you noticed a guy in the class looking towards the hallway and his eyes fell on you. Both of you had eye contact with each other. At each other for a long time before it broke when you felt your phone vibrate in your pocket. You saw that it was from your mom and answered it.

"Hello?" you said. "______ah. Where are you? We need you right now so come back arasso?" said your mom. "Arasso," you put your phone back into your pocket and headed back to the office. While you were answering your phone, the guy in the classroom was still staring at you. *Who is she?* he thought.

"Minhyuk! Pay attention. You don't want me to extend your detention dates do you?" the teacher exclaimed. "No, I’m sorry," he replied as he got back to work.

When you got to the office, your parents were waiting for you, along with a lady standing next to them. "_____, your here! You need to take this test to determine what classes they'll put you in." said your dad. "What? A test?" you said surprised. "Just do your best," said your mom. 

The lady next to them told me to follow her to take the test. I followed her into a small classroom and she told me to sit down. "Here is the test, you have 30 minutes to finish the 25 questions. Do as much as you can," she said as she hand me the test and a pencil. 

The test was easy. You’ve learned all of it from school or the extra tutoring classes your aunt made you take when you were still living in the states. You finished it and there were still 12 minutes remaining. The lady was surprised at how quickly you finished the test. She took away your test and brought you back to your parents.

"Hey ____. So how was it?" your dad asked. "It was easy," you replied.

"____ finished it pretty quickly and by looking at her test, I think she did pretty well. ____ can start attending tomorrow. Come to the office before school starts to pick up your schedule. Wait here while I get you your uniforms," said the lady.

"Good job ____," said both your parents. 

The lady came back and handed you your uniforms. You thanked her and left the school with your parents. 
 
------------
A/N: I know it seems to be moving kind of slow and I know you wanted Minhyuk to appear already but he wasn't supposed to until a few more chapters.