Date with JR (Part 2)

When I'm with You
 
--------------------
After eating, both of you got back onto the bus headed to Cheonggyecheon. The 20 minute bus ride ended and you got off the bus with JR.
 
“We’re here!” you shouted as jumped off the bus. JR followed behind you and smiled at your excitement. “Let’s go!” you said as you dragged JR to where the water was.
 
   
 
You looked at the pretty scenery in front of you. It looked amazing. “Like what you’re seeing?” JR asked and you nodded happily.
 
Both of you went in front of the water and squatted. You put your hands in the water. “The water looks pretty here,” you said. “Too bad it’s still early. It looks better during the evening when it’s dark,” JR said. “I don’t think I’ll be able to stay that long today, but we’ll definitely have to come back next time and see it when it’s dark.” You turned to JR and smiled. *Does she mean that there’ll be more days like this?* JR thought and a wider smile grew on his already smiling face.
 
You were still playing with the water when you felt your face had gotten splashed with water by JR. You realized what was happening and you splashed water towards him which started a water fight. Both of you ended up standing in the water and getting all wet.
 
After an hour of playing and messing around, you guys sat down on the edge of the stream. “Well, that was fun,” you said. “Yeah, it was. But now our clothes are all wet.” Both of you laughed.
 
It was now 5pm and both of you decided that it was time to leave. You guys got on the bus back to your house. JR was walking you back home. “You didn’t have to walk me back,” you told him. “I know I didn’t have to.” You looked at him and he continued. “I wanted to.” You smiled at what he had said.
 
“Thanks for today. I had a lot of fun. We should totally go again sometime,” you said. “Yeah, we should,” he replied.
 
You arrived in front of your house. “Do you want to come in for a while before you leave?” “I would, but my mom wants me back home before 6,” he said. “Oh, okay then. I guess I’ll see you tomorrow at school then.” You turned to unlock your house gate. “Bye JR.” You waved to him. “Bye ______,” he said and walked away.
 
You went inside the house and found Zelo watching TV. “Hey, you’re back,” said Zelo. “Yup. Did you eat dinner yet?” you asked him. “No, I was waiting for you to come back.”
 
You rolled your eyes. “Too lazy to cook, huh?” “Mhmm,” he replied.
“Do you want to order pizza? I don’t want to cook either,” you said. “Fine with me,” he said as he got his phone and started dialing a number. “What toppings do you want?” he asked. “Pepperoni please.” “Only pepperoni?” he questioned.
 
“What else do you want on it?” you said. “Sausage, onions, and olives,” he replied. “Nooooo. I’m fine with the sausage and olives, but I don’t like onions on my pizza," you wined. “Why not?! Onions are veggies! They’re healthy!” he said. “But it’s on pizza, pizza’s not healthy and it’s not going to make a difference," you said.
 
“Oh c’mon, I’m younger than you! You should give the younger siblings the choice,” said Zelo. “I’m only 7 days older than you! There isn’t that much of a difference,” you replied. “Why can’t you just pick the onions off of the pizza then?” he claimed.
“Well… that’s... that’s because…” you couldn’t think of another comeback but you got cut off by Zelo who was on the phone. “Hello? Yeah, could I get a large pizza with pepperoni, sausage, onions, and olives? Yeah my address is…” and he told the address.
 
You went up to take a shower and by the time you finished, the pizza came. You went down to see the pizza on the table and Zelo opening the box. You and Zelo sat on opposite sides of the table. He started eating while you were picking off the onions off of your slice of pizza.
 
“So how was your date with JR today?” Zelo asked. “It was fun. We had dukbokki and went to Cheonggyecheon,” you replied and started to eat. “Do you like him?” You choked on your pizza from the sudden awkward question he gave you. You got up and ran to get a glass of water to stop yourself from choking.
 
“What kind of question is that?” you said. “Aren’t I supposed to tell my girl friends that?” “Well I don’t think you have any girl friends do you? So, you could just tell me. C’mon I’m your brother. It’s not like I’m going to tell anyone,” he said. “I think it is like you to tell someone,” you said. “So do you like him or not?” he asked again. “I don’t know. I just met him on Tuesday. I don’t think feelings develop that fast,” you replied to him.
 
“Well, when I was hanging out with my friends today, I told them about your date,” he said. “Why would you tell them?” you said. “I don’t know. But when I told them, they told me that they heard that JR falls in love with girls easily. JR asks them out and the girl becomes his girlfriend. Then for some reason after a month, he’s not into the girl anymore and just dumps her.”
 
“Oh really?” you said. “And your point for telling me this?” “I’m informing you, just in case you end up becoming his girlfriend,” he replied. “I don’t think you need to worry. I’m not interested in him like that,” you said. “I’m just saying, if you start falling for him.”
 
“You’re being like a protective older brother.” You laughed.
“Maybe I am,” said Zelo and smiled.