Your Reply

When I'm with You

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z37WOB7cf44&feature=player_embedded

-------------------
“Hey, where’s _______?” Zelo went down to the basement to find you. He needed to borrow money for lunch.
“She went to the cafeteria to get her food,” Ilhoon replied. “Oh, thanks,” Zelo said and left.
 
“Don’t you think _______ has been gone for a while now?” Ilhoon asked Minhyuk but he just shrugged. “I’m going to go get a soda.”
“Get me one too!” Minhyuk left the room. He passed some guys on the way and heard their conversation. “Did you see that JR guy with the posters?” “Yeah, looks like he’s going to ask the new girl out.”
 
Minhyuk wondered. *New girl? Are they talking about…* When he realized who they were talking about, he walked quickly to the cafeteria. He came in at the moment where JR was standing in front of you holding out the rose. Everyone in the room was staring at the two of you along while whispering.
 
“_______, Will you be my girlfriend?” said JR. Your face was felt like it was burning up knowing everyone’s attention was on you.
 
Zelo was there also. He wanted to watch you answer. He stood and smirked. *Oh, _______. Things have gotten interesting ever since you’ve gotten here.*
 
*________, please don’t say yes to him…* Minhyuk thought. *But why would I care… Wait! Because Ilhoon likes her. Yeah, because Ilhoon likes her and I’m trying to help him.*
 
“JR.” You put your tray down on the table. “I’m sorry, but I can’t.” At that moment JR’s face fell, but Minhyuk’s face lit up. Knowing your answer, he just went back to the basement.
 
“What? Why?” JR asked. You didn’t want to embarrass him more than you did already so instead of replying, you took your tray and fled the room. People started to murmur.
 
Basement
Minhyuk got back and Ilhoon was still there. “Where’s the soda?” “Oh, I forgot to get them," said Minhyuk.
 
Ilhoon shook his head. “Then why’d you go in the first place?” “Something happened.” Minhyuk sat down. “What?” Ilhoon asked. “Do you really want to know?” Ilhoon nodded. “JR asked _______ to be his girlfriend.” Ilhoon’s eyes widened. 
 
 
“What?!”
 
 
Cafeteria
“Woah, dude. You just got rejected. That’s a first,” said Baekho. “Shut up.” JR sat down on the table to think about what just happened. *I thought that she would really be the one for me…*
 
You were rushing to the basement, people were looking at you. When you looked back at them, they quickly looked away. *News does spread out quick doesn’t it. God, I hate this kind of attention.* When you had gotten there Ilhoon and Minhyuk were sitting and looked up at you.
 
“Why is your face so red,” Minhyuk asked. “Huh? Umm, no reason. I was just running to get here.” You hoped that they did hear anything that had happened.
 
You ate your lunch and when the bell rang, you went to class. You didn’t know what it would be like since JR was also in that class. Thankfully, you did sit anywhere near him so that you’d have to talk to him.
 
During class, you noticed that he was quiet. It was like his head was full of thoughts that he wasn’t paying attention to anything. You wanted to talk to him in private and explain to him why you rejected him but it felt like he was avoiding you.