Finals Week

When I'm with You

--------------------
Finals would last for three days. Usually, school was long and dull during finals. On finals morning, right after you woke up, you grabbed your text book and notes to study. Even while you ate you were reviewing your textbook and notes.
On the first day of finals, you had 2 exams to take.
 
On the first exam, you were the one that finished first in your class. You didn’t know if you should get up and turn it in or not so you just waited for someone else to get up before you do. You probably had checked over your work 3 times before someone else turned theirs in.
 
During lunch, you’d go to the library after eating your lunch. For the second exam, it was a 120 question multiple question test. That took you forever to finish.

And then there was day two. It was like a rewind of the first day. You were seriously sick and tired of studying so much.

Someone had actually called for Deullie. You were sad that you weren’t able to keep him after all but after thinking about it for a while, you thought that it was maybe best for Deullie to return back to his original owner. Things had gotten a bit hectic ever since Deullie started staying over. You probably wouldn’t be the best owner for him.

---
Day 3 of Finals
Ilhoon arrived to school earlier than usual. In his hand was a fake rose along with a tag on it. He headed towards the school building.

Yumi had just gotten out of her car and spotted Ilhoon. *Why is he here so early? And why does he have a rose in his hand?!* She followed him to the second floor of the building.

The halls were empty except for Jiyeon, who was there waiting there for Ilhoon. “Hey, do you have it?” “Yeah,” said Ilhoon. “Great, let me see the tag.” He held out the rose to her. “Okay, that’s good.”

“How’d did you get her combination?” “I asked if I could leave a book in her locker since it’s closer to one of my classes so she gave it to me,” said Jiyeon. “What are the numbers?” asked Ilhoon.

“35, 17, 27.” *Click* Ilhoon had opened the locker.

She watched as Ilhoon placed the rose in there. He rearranged the rose to find a good place to place it in. *Whose locker does that belong to? It can’t be Ilhoon’s because his locker is on the third floor.* After Jiyeon and Ilhoon left, she went over to the locker and opened it again. She took out a notebook to find the name of this person’s locker. *_______?! I knew it.* She grabbed the rose and read the tag on it.

Meet me in the school garden afterschool? – Ilhoon.

Yumi scoffed at the note. *We’ll see about that.* She closed your locker then left with the rose in her hand.

---

After taking another exam, it was lunch. You went to your locker to grab your books and you went to the cafeteria. After eating alone, you went to the library to continue studying.

You haven’t really seen the guys or anyone these past few days. Either because they weren’t in the same classes as you or because were in the library the entire time during lunch. There was no basketball practice because of finals so right after school, you’d leave to go home.

You were in your last class taking your exam. You suddenly stood up held up your paper. “Yes! I finished!” you shouted out. The people in the class shushed you.

“Excuse me,” the teacher gave you a stern look.

“Opps, sorry.” You walked up to the teacher’s desk and handed it to the teacher. Then you went back to your seat and sat there until class was over. *I’m so glad there’s no more testing… At least for this semester…* You plopped your head on the table.

When class did end, you left the school. As a reward for yourself for finishing up finals well, you decided to go buy some snacks at the corner store. You walked in and went over to the candy section and looked over the options you had. After picking out what you wanted to buy, you went over to the cashier to pay.

Jiyeon and her friends were also going to the corner store. She went in and saw you paying. “______!” You smiled and waved to her. “Oh hey Jiyeon.”

“________! What are you doing here?!” She sounded as if she was panicking.

“I’m just here to buy some food… Is that wrong?” you asked. “Aren’t you going to see Ilhoon?” she said. “Why would I go see Ilhoon now?” You looked at her weirdly.

“Didn’t you read the tag on the rose?” “What are you talking about? What rose?” you asked her. “You mean you didn’t see- Arghh. You know what, follow me.” She grabbed your arm and pulled you away. “Wait, what’s going on?” 

“You’ll see,” she said as she continued to drag you.