Your Explanation

When I'm with You

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2ina0kHfCUA

----------------
After school, you waited outside the entrance for JR. You were walking back and forth thinking about what you’re going to say to him when you see him. After about 10 minutes you finally found him with his group of friends. You went towards them. JR had his head down. *He looks really sad.* you thought.*
 
“______’s coming,” Aron nudged JR and he looked up.
You stopped in front of them. “Hey, JR. Could we talk for a moment?”  You looked towards his friends and ask if they could give you two a moment. You and JR walked away from them.
 
The was silence because you were trying to build up to what to say in your head. JR was trying not to look at you.
“Are you going to tell me something?” he asked.
“JR, I just wanted to say sorry again,” you said.
“Is that all?”
“No. You know, you’re a really nice guy and really cool to be around with.” You looked at him but he still didn’t say anything. “I’m sorry for turning you down, but I think we should just stay friends. I don’t want us to drift apart though because you’re an awesome friend to have.” He turned to you. “So, please don’t start anything because of this. You’re my first friend ever since I came here.” You looked down.
 
He took a deep breath. “I know. I shouldn’t be like this,” he said. “I just need some time to think. And I guess it’s okay if you just want to be friends.” You looked up at him. “I’ll just have to try harder to get your heart.” A smile appeared on his face and so did yours.
“Good luck with that.”
 
“So you’re not mad anymore?” you asked him. “Like I said before, I just need some time.”
“Then I guess we’re cool right?” He nodded. “I’ll see you tomorrow then.” You turned to leave. “Wait _______.”
“Hmm?”
“You didn’t reject me because of what other people said about me right?”
You thought for a moment and remembered what Zelo had told you before.
“JR falls in love with girls easily. JR asks them out and the girl becomes his girlfriend. Then for some reason after a month, he’s not into the girl anymore and just dumps her.”
“Oh really?” you said. “And your point for telling me this?”
“I’m informing you, just in case you end up becoming his girlfriend,” he replied.
“I don’t think you need to worry. I’m not interested in him like that,” you said.
“I’m just saying, if you start falling for him.”
 
You shook your head.
“Okay. Then I’ll see you tomorrow too then,” he said.
 
Ilhoon was at his locker taking and putting in books. He closed his locker door and got startled when he realized that Yumi was there. “Woah, when you did you get here.”
“Not too long ago,” she replied.
“Oh… Are you looking for Minhyuk? He’s still-” Yumi leaned on the lockers. “No. I was looking for you.”
“Umm… Okay. What do you want?”
“So, the fall dance is coming up and I was wondering if you would like to go with me.”
“I’m sorry, but I have no interests in going to the dance with you.” Ilhoon started to walk away and Yumi went after him. “What?! Why not?! Most of the guys in this school would die to go to the dance with me!”
“Well I guess I’m not one of them.”
“Why? Is there someone else you’d rather go with? Would you rather go with _______ instead of me?”
Ilhoon stopped walking and looked at her. “Who told you?”
“Surprised that I know?” She smirked. “So you would rather go to the dance with her than me.”
“Just leave me alone Yumi. I don’t want to have anything to do with you.”
“It’s too late Ilhoon. You already do.”
 
Ilhoon left her and Yumi stood there, still smirking. *You just wait Ilhoon.*