A Day With BTOB

When I'm with You

------------------------------
The week past by quickly and it was now the weekend again. You were just on your computer the entire morning watching kpop videos. While watching, you had gotten a chat conference invite from Peniel. You accepted it and now you were in a room with seven other people. 
 
________ has joined the conference
Sungjae: __________!!! :D
Ilhoon: Hey ______.
Eunkwang: _____ :)
Hyungsik: hi _____
Changsub: welcome (:
Peniel:  heyyyyyyyyy
Minhyuk: hi
 
You smiled when reading their messages. 
________: Hey :D 
                     Do you guys always have chat conferences? 
Eunkwang: sometimes
Peniel: yeah
Hyungsik: no
Changsub: Yeah we do
Hyungsik: no we don't
Sungjae: yes we do. 
                  You’re just not in them most of the time
Hyungsik: WHAT?! Why?
Minhyuk: because you're never on
Hyungsik: Yes I am! I'm always on
Eunkwang: But you're not exactly on your computer at the time
Hyungsik: Well you could have told me you guys were having a convo
                    I feel so left out
Ilhoon: you don’t miss much
 
You were just sitting there watching their conversation.
________: Is there a reason why you guys invited me to this conversation? ._.
Ilhoon: yeah
Peniel: yup
Eunkwang: mhmm
Sungjae: yea we’re going to the community recreation center to practice
                  do you want to come along with us?
_________: why would you guys want me to come along?
Eunkwang: because
                      we just want to hang out with you more
Sungjae: like I said beforeeee you should hang out with us more often :)
Changsub: you should come
_________: but I don't feel like going anywhere today :/
Sungjae: Wuhhh waeee? 
_________: I just don't feel like, it sorry
Changsub: c’mon
Sungjae: WE WILL BUY YOU ICE CREAM!
_________: Trying to bribe me now? xD
Hyungsik: who said we? o_O
Peniel: whut
Ilhoon: you mean you only
Eunkwang: we never agreed to buy ice cream D:<
Changsub: go buy it yourself
Minhyuk: If you're buying it for her you might as well buy it for all of us ^^
Sungjae: what?
Peniel: yeah, you should buy one for each of us also
Hyungsik: agreed
Sungjae: ;A; why you picking on the maknae?! 
                  Fine! I'll buy it!
                  So are you going ______?
 
You thought about it for a while. The reason why you didn't want to go was because 2PM was having their comeback and the company would be uploading their music video anytime soon. *I guess that can wait.* you thought.
 
________: Well if it's ice cream, I guess I should go ^^
Sungjae: yayyyyyy~
Eunkwang: cool :) we're all about to head out now and meet there.
_______:Where's the rec center?
After you asked the question, one of them told you the directions to get there. You were going to leave now so you shut down your computer and grabbed your bag. You were putting on your shoes in front of the door when Zelo came down the stairs.
 
"Where are you headed to?" he asked.
"The recreation center," you replied.
"Really? I'm going there too," 
"Then I'll wait for you," you said. You stood there and waited for Zelo to get ready.
"Why are you going there?"
"The guys want me to hang out with them there," you answered.
"Why do you always hang out with them anyways? Don't you have any other friends?"
You laughed," I don't exactly have any other friends. Not any girl friends at least."
You two headed out the door and started walking there. 
"What about you? Why are you going there?" you asked him.
"I don't know, it's kind of like our hangout place. We just do stuff." 
"I see."
 
You were glad that Zelo was heading the same direction as you. You weren't able to get lost now. When you were there, Zelo disappeared to wherever he needed to go. You went inside the building. The guys had told you the room number they would be in. You went into the hall and looked at the numbers next to the door. *Room 12A, room 12A. Where is room 12A.* you thought. When you got to the end of the hall, you had finally found the number. As you walked to the door, you passed by the window and saw that they were on the floor sitting around. You knocked on the door and in a few seconds, Sungjae welcomed you with a smile. 
 
"You're here!" he said.
"Yup, I'm here." 
"We were about to start practicing," said Eunkwang. 
"And what's my reason for being here?" you wondered. 
"Just to watch us.”
"That's it?" you gave him an “are you serious” face.
"Well you agreed to come for ice cream right? So after we finish, we'll go eat," he said.
"You could just sit down and watch us. Tell us what you think of the dance," said Ilhoon. 
"Okay then," you said and sat down.
 
All of them got up and went to their positions. Changsub went to start the music and went back to his position. You watched them dance to the music. You could tell some of them made some minor mistakes and they still danced well. Something else you noticed were the smile on their faces, just like when they were at the club. When the song came to an end, they were all breathing heavily. You clapped with a smile on your face and everyone looked at you. “That was awesome.”
 
After an hour, the time for renting the room was up. They were all sweaty and tired. You still didn’t get why they invited you.
 
“Now for ice cream right?” you asked.
“Geeez. Now I think you’re just here for the ice cream.”
“That is why I’m here.”
“Don’t you want to hang out with us?”
“Not really…I wanted to stay home but I also wanted to eat ice cream,” you muttered.
“Let’s go guys,” said Ilhoon.
“So where are we going?” you asked.
“I’m starving.” Sungjae said.
“Yeah, me too,” said Peniel
“Why don’t we go to the mall instead?”
“We should go to the food court of something. I’m pretty sure they sell ice cream there,” said Eunkwang.
 
So all of you went to the mall’s food court. You guys sat down on two tables for four. You sat down and put your bag on the chair next to you. The guys sat on the other empty seats. Sungjae was sitting in front of you and Ilhoon sat diagonally to you. Minhyuk arrived to the table last and there wasn’t another seat for him except for the one where your bag was on. “Do you mind putting your bag somewhere else?” he asked. You took your bag and placed it on the back of your chair.
 
You weren’t hungry but they were so they went to go buy food. After a while, everyone came back with trays of food.
 
“_______, do you want some? I feel bad for eating when you don’t have anything to eat,” Sungjae said.
“Sure,” you said. Having food around made you a tad bit hungry. He went to get you a fork and came back and you started taking bits of his food. When you were about to poke another piece with your fork, Minhyuk’s elbow hit your arm and your fork flew from your hand on to the floor. You bent over to your side to pick it up and your foot kicked Minhyuk’s leg which caused his food from his chopsticks. He kicked back your leg lightly and you looked at him.
“Why?”
“You started it,” he said.
“No I didn’t, you did,” you replied.
“You kicked me first.”
“Guys,” said Sungjae.
“Who told you to knock my fork out of my hands?”
“Guys,” Sungjae continued.
“That was an accident. You kicked me first,” he continued.
“No, that was an accident. My legs just moved to your direction when I was picking the fork up.”
“You-“
“GUYS,” Ilhoon yelled out.
You and Minhyuk looked to him.
“Shut up,” and he continued to eat.
Both of you stopped arguing and Minhyuk continued to eat.
 
When everyone finished, all of you headed to the ice cream store in the mall. You looked at the flavors but of course you would choose strawberry because it was your favorite.
“So have you decided what flavor to choose yet?” Sungjae asked.
“Yup! Strawberry please,” you answered.
 
He ordered yours along with the others.
“$23.76 please,” said the cashier person. Sungjae sighed and handed the person the money. All of you started to eat your ice cream while laughing at the funny things that would come up.
 
It was getting late so everyone left to go home. Minhyuk was heading the same way as you. Both of you walked in silence. While you were walking, you spoke up.
“Hey, watch where you’re walking.”
“Why should I?” he says as we continued walking.
“Because there’s- “but it was too late. Minhyuk had already step on the dog poo that you had tried to warn him about.
“Ewwww.” Minhyuk looked at the bottom of his shoe. You, on the other hand, were laughing. Just like how Minhyuk was when you tripped and fell last time. You took a pack of tissue out of your hand and took a tissue out. You handed it to him with a smile. “Karma must .”
“Whatever.” He took the tissue from you and started wiping his shoes. You waited for him to finish wiping.
“You know, you could just leave.”
“And leave you behind? I-“ Then you remembered. 2PM’s MV must have been uploaded already.
“OH! I need to get home now! Bye~” you said and left him there.
*You really did just leave. I didn’t mean it when said you could.* Minhyuk sighed. He finished and threw his trash at a nearby trashcan.
 
When you had gotten home, you ran straight to your computer. You found the video and clicked on it and prepared for massive fangirling while it loaded. You played the video and watch it with a smile on your face the entire time. There would be those times where you’d squeal and talk to yourself about the members in the video, but that was how a fangirl’s life was.