Go ask him!

When I'm with You

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5v-noQmjlfA&feature=player_embedded

----------------------
You woke up from your nap and looked at the time.*4:28. School’s about to end.* You looked over to the person in front of you. Ilhoon was there asleep on the chair. A smile appeared on you when you were staring at him while he was sleeping. You realized what you were doing. *Why was I staring at him for so long.* You thought. *If someone had seen, they would have thought I was a creeper.*
 
A few moments later, the bell rang. Ilhoon started to blink. “_______? You’re awake already.”
“Yeah. I think we should leave now.”
“Are you feeling better?” You nodded.
The two of you left the nurse’s office. Now that school had ended, the two of you had basketball practice. Behind you were Jiyeon and Seyong walking after the two of you.
 
Jiyeon nudged Seyong. “Look,” she pointed to you and Ilhoon in front of them. You and Ilhoon were talking and laughing. “They seem to fit each other well.”
Seyong shook his head. “You’re still on to this?”
“Of course I am! I believe people who are perfect for each other should be together.” They continued walking.
 
“Hey I got an idea!” said Jiyeon. “Why don’t you find out whether or not Ilhoon likes _______.”
“What?! I don’t want to get involved in this.”
“Why! C’mon,” Jiyeon gave him the puppy face. Seyong knew that it was coming. *Don’t look! Don’t look Seyong!* He thought to himself. “No.” *Once you look at her, you’ll know you’ll be crumbling down and get involved in the situation.* But Seyong just had to look at her face. He broke down.
 “Fine.”  
 
During practice, Seyong tried to get closer to Ilhoon so he’d be able to get some information out of him. Ilhoon threw the ball and made it into the hoop. “Nice shot Ilhoon,” Seyong said. “Thanks,” Ilhoon replied and walked away. *This is going to be harder than I thought.*
 
Ilhoon went over to where Minhyuk was. “Where were you for the last class?” Minhyuk asked.
“In the nurse’s office,” Ilhoon replied.
“Were you watching over ________ the entire time?”
Ilhoon laughed. “No, we both fell asleep in the nurse’s office.” Minhyuk raised an eyebrow. “As in she rested on the bed and I fell asleep on the chair while looking after her.”
 
Seyong was over with his friends. He was still thinking of was to have Ilhoon spill. “Something on your mind Seyong?” one of his friends asked.
“Do you guys know who Ilhoon likes?” All of them stopped and looked towards him.
“Why would you want to know?” they asked.
“For Jiyeon. She wants me to find out if Ilhoon likes _______ or not so she can match them up.”
“Can your girlfriend really do that?” said one of them.
Seyong shrugged. “She has set up other people before and they’ve been okay.”  
“Why don’t you ask her to set someone up with me?”
“No, go get a girl yourself,” Seyong replied.
 
Seyong looked over to the girls’ side and saw Jiyeon. She mouthed to him, “What are you doing?! Aren’t you going to ask Ilhoon?” Seyong had no idea what she was mouthing but he figured it was about Ilhoon and _______ so he mouthed back, “It’s not as easy as you think it is. I’m not that close to him.” Jiyeon screamed back to him. “WHAT?! I don’t understand what you just said!”
 
Instead of screaming across the courts, Seyong just decided to go to her. “I said, it’s not easy as you think it is. We’re not that close.”
“Oh c’mon. Just get closer to him and ask if there is a girl her has a crush on or not,” she replied.
 
Seyong went back to his court and went to where Ilhoon was again. At that moment, the coach blew his whistle. “Everyone get into groups and play each other!” *This could be a chance to get closer to him.* Seyong thought.
“Hey Ilhoon! Is it okay if I join your team today?” he asked.
Ilhoon didn’t really care and said, “Sure.”
 
After the game, Ilhoon sat down on the grass and Seyong sat down next to him. “Good game,” said Seyong. “Yup.”
Seyong was going to ask him but he didn’t know how to. *How do I ask him?!* Seyong thought.
Jiyeon was watching from a far. She knew Seyong was having trouble asking Ilhoon. *Ugh, I really have to do everything myself.* She went over to where the two of them were and stood in front of them. “Hey guys.”
“Erm, hey Jiyeon,” said Seyong.
“Hi.” Said Ilhoon. Jiyeon then sat on the other side of Ilhoon. “Have a good practice today?” “Yeah. It was good.” “That’s nice. So are there any girls you have any interests in?” Jiyeon just cut to the chase and asked him straight up. Ilhoon was surprised at the sudden unrelated question. “Umm…”
“Actually, don’t answer that. Answer this. You like _______ right?” Ilhoon’s eyes widened. “Ho-how, who told you?”
A huge smile appeared on Jiyeon’s face. *I knew it. Oh my gosh, I feel so physic sometimes. I am an awesome matchmaker.* “Don’t worry, no one told me,” she said. “It’s just how when you’re with her. It kind of shows…”
 
“Is it really that obvious?” asked Ilhoon.
“Well I don’t know about other people but it is for me.”
“Oh god…” Ilhoon had his head down. “Is that why you’re here? To ask me about ______?”
“Yeah, basically.”
“So now you’re going to tell everyone now huh?”
“What kind of person do you think I am?!” Jiyeon acted like she was offended by what he said. “Don’t worry. I’m going to help you.” She put a hand on his shoulder.
“Help me what?” Ilhoon raised a brow.
“I’m going help you and _______ get together.”