Dodge Ball

When I'm with You

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9kGZmBbLtWg&feature=player_embedded

------------------------------
It’s was PE and the classes were playing dodge ball against each other. It was your class against Minhyuk and Ilhoon’s class. You weren’t really involved in the game because of the other people in your class who were hogging the ball. The ball never went towards you anyways.
 
Next to your game, there were two other classes playing against each other which were Zelo’s and Yumi’s. Yumi’s wasn’t really involved in the game either. She was just standing behind watching Ilhoon play on the other court. Another reason was because she didn’t want to get sweaty and tired.
 
Ilhoon noticed that you were not playing. He tried to get eye contact with you and when you saw him, he mouthed to you “Why aren’t you playing?” You shook your head and mouthed, “No thanks.”
 
Yumi had seen what you two had been doing. She crossed her arms. *I don’t understand why _________ is so special. I need to think of a plan…*
 
Soon, you were one of the few left on the court because the other players were out. That’s when you were started to engage in the game.
 
On the other side, Yumi was also still in the game. The coached yelled. “YUMI! You need to get in the game! Don’t just stand there! This class isn’t call physical education for nothing!” The ball came to her and she picked it up. Before her were her opponents. Zelo was one of them. *Zelo is _______’s brother right?* She smirked. Yumi aimed the ball towards him and threw it. Zelo was fast enough to dodge the ball and it flew passed him. Unfortunately, you were walking backwards after throwing a ball to your opponent.
 
Yumi’s ball hit the back of your head. *Woah, do I have good aim or what.* Yumi smirked. You dropped to your knees because of the impact. Yumi just stood there and when she realized everyone was looking at her she said, “Opps. My bad, _____.”  
 
Zelo, Minhyuk, and Ilhoon had seen what had happened. Zelo ran to you first. “________!” He helped you stand up. “Are you okay?!” “Yeah…” You felt a little dizzy and as he let you go, you almost fell back down. “Whoa, _______!” Another pair of arms caught you before you could. “Are you sure you’re feeling okay?” You looked up to see Minhyuk. “I think you should go to the nurse.”
 
“Yeah, you should.” said Zelo. “I’ll go tell the coach for you.” “Let’s go,” Minhyuk was going to lead you to the nurse but he felt a tap on his shoulder. He turned his head and saw Ilhoon. Minhyuk knew that Ilhoon wanted to bring you to the nurse. Half of him wanted to give Ilhoon the chance to but the other half of him didn’t want to.
 
To not give out any weird thoughts to Ilhoon, he decided to let him. “Uhh, actually _______. I think Ilhoon should go with you.” *What?* you thought. A smile appeared on Ilhoon’s face as he switched positions with Minhyuk. “Are you feeling okay?” Ilhoon asked. “I’m feeling kind of dizzy…” “Oh! Then we should quickly go.”
 
Minhyuk watched the two of you leave with Ilhoon support you while walking. *C’mon Minhyuk… You need to be the best friend that you are and not let your feelings get to you…* he thought to himself and sighed. “Minhyuk! You playing or not?!” “Huh? Oh yeah, I’m coming!” Minhyuk went back to play the game.
 
Yumi was watching him. *Well what do we have here?* Yumi thought. *A little love triangle?*
 
You and Ilhoon arrived at the nurses’ office but there wasn’t anyone there. You sat down on the bed. “I’m going to go look for the nurse. Be right back.” You nodded. *Ughh, my head hurts so much…* you thought.
 
Ilhoon came back with the nurse behind him. “So what happened,” she asked. “A ball hit her head really hard and now she’s dizzy,” Ilhoon replied. “Okay, you’ll just need some rest. Would you like a glass of water?” You nodded and the nurse left.
 
Ilhoon sat next to you. “You know, you could go back to class,” you told Ilhoon.
 
“Yeah, but then you’d be all lonely here,” Ilhoon replied. “And I’d get to skip part of class. The game was boring anyways.” You smiled and shook your head.  “Thanks for accompanying me then.”
 
The nurse came back and handed you the cup of water. “Thank you.” The nurse looked at Ilhoon. “Shouldn’t you be going back to class?” “Can’t I just stay here and watch over _______? That way, you wouldn’t be that busy,” Ilhoon replied. “Hmm…” The nurse thought. “Fine, but you’ll have to go back after the next period ends. You don’t want to miss a lot of your classes.”  Ilhoon looked at you and smiled. “________, you should lie down and rest. Ilhoon, go sit on the chair over there.” The nurse said before leaving the room again. “Yes, mam.”
 
You lied down on the bed. “Are you really going to stay with me?” “Yup! Just go to sleep. I’ll still be here when you wake up.” “Okay…” you laughed. “Wouldn’t you be bored here?” “No worries. I’ll find something to waste time on. It’s better than going to class.”
 
You closed your eyes and drifted off the sleep. Ilhoon watched you. He could tell you were sleeping by your even breaths you took. *______ looks so peaceful while sleeping.* Ilhoon thought. *Another thing to add to the list of how perfect _______ is.* Ilhoon continued to think. *Should I ask her out? Wait no, she’d probably think it’ll be weird… or will she. What would happen between us if she finds out about my crush on her? Should I get help from somebody? UGHHH Why are things so complicated.* Ilhoon ruffled his hair and sighed. *Maybe I should just keep quiet.*