Surprise

When I'm with You

Listen to this while you read~
------------------------------

I unlocked the gate then unlocked the door. As it opened, it squeaked. I take the first steps in the house to take a look around. Everything looked neat and put away. That surprised me. I’d think that Zelo would be the type of person to leave everything around and not even bother to clean up. Guess I was wrong.

I went back out to take my bags in and closed the door behind me. *Now what?* I stood there for a few minutes thinking of what to do next. *I guess I should see if Zelo is awake for not.*

You went up the stairs to find Zelo’s room when you heard water run. *He must be in the bathroom.* So instead, you explored the rooms in the second floor while you wait for him to get out.

The first room you went into had two desks on opposite sides of the room. *This must be mom and dad’s work room.* On one of the desks, you find a family picture of when you and Zelo still lived together. You smiled at how the whole family was in the picture when usually, you guys would be apart. Moving on, you walked in to see a door leading to another room with a King size bed, drawers, and two more doors. One of them lead to a bathroom and the other was a closet.

You left your parent’s room and went to the next. This room had exercise equipment. You didn’t find anything interesting so you left. The room after that completely surprised you. The floor was covered with clothes, the bed was unmade, and there were papers and trash all over the desk. You scoffed at how a person can be this dirty but you knew Zelo could. You sighed and shook your head.

At that moment, Zelo got out of the bathroom and looked at the person standing in front of his room. He went behind you and said, “What do you think of my room?”

Startled by the sudden voice, you turned around to see a 6 feet tall guy with blonde curly hair. Shocked by his sudden appearance, you were too surprised to even speak. Your eyes widened. “ZELO! You scared me.” “That was my intention,” he smirked while walking pass you through the doorway and laid on his bed and the TV.

“How nice of you,” you sarcastically replied. “What happened to your hair?" “I dyed it blonde.” “Well of course. Why didn’t I think of that.” You jokingly said while smacking your head lightly. “Why?” you continued. He shrugged and said, “I just felt like it.” “I see…” you replied to the stupid answer.

There was a moment of silence except for the sound coming from the TV.

“So are you gonna tell me which door leads to my room?” you said. “Two doors to the right. The one next to my room is the bathroom. You need help with anything else?” he replied. “I’m good, thanks," you said.

You walked towards the 2nd door to the right and opened the door. It just looked like Zelo’s room but without the mess. After having a long look, you went back down and brought up your luggage to unpack. It was pretty heavy but you were still able to bring it up.

Almost finishing unpacking in your room, there was a knock on the door, it was Zelo.

“Do you know when mom and dad are coming home?” he asked. “Umm… they said they’ll be home after they’re done with work.” You replied. *They should be home now* you thought. That’s when you hear the door open and people coming in downstairs.

Both of you headed down stairs to see your parents.

“Hey mom, hey dad.” greeted Zelo. “Mom! Dad!” you said to your parents.

“Hey guys! _____, I’m glad you got home safely. Zelo, I see you still have your curly blonde hair...” your dad said. “Hello kids. Zelo, did you clean up your room like I asked you too?” your mom asked. “Ohh….. umm…” Zelo looked away trying to avoid answering the question.

Your mom sighed and turned to you. “_____, have you seen your room yet? It may look kind of plain but if you unpack everything, and maybe put up some posters, it may look like your old room.”

After a conversation with your parents, they asked if both of you had eaten yet. It was 4pm when you had gotten home and now it was 7. You guys decided to eat out for dinner and to celebrate my stay in Korea.

When you had gotten back home, you started experiencing jetlag. So after showering, you went to bed.