Dance in Two Weeks

When I'm with You
-----------------
 
When classes ended, Ilhoon was at his locker taking things out and putting things in his backpack.. "Hmm, there's nothing for science... a worksheet for..." 
 
"Hey Ilhoon!" He turned his head and saw Yumi coming his way. Ilhoon scrambled everything into his backpack quickly and tried to make a run for it. "You better not run Ilhoon!" Ilhoon tried to shut his locker door but before he could, Yumi pulled it back.
 
"What do you want again Yumi?" Ilhoon said. "What I wanted before. Go to the dance with me," she said.
 
"I think you already know my answer." Ilhoon closed his locker and tried to leave. "You can't just leave me like this. If you don't go with me, I'll make _____'s high school life into hell." Ilhoon stopped and turned around. "Do you not know what power I have in this school?" Yumi continued. "Her life will go down the drain. You and your friends will graduate this year and she has another year to go. She'll end up being a loner."
 
"She still has Zelo," she said. "I have my  ways of turning Zelo against her. You don't want that do you?"
 
"Are you trying to black mail me, Yumi?" "What do you think?" Ilhoon rolled his eyes.  "I'll give you time to think." Yumi walked past him. "Just don't take too long." 
 
You were walking up the stairs to meet up with Ilhoon. Coming down the stairs was Yumi. The two of your eyes met. She continued walking down and she pushed you with her shoulder. You were about to loose balance but thankfully you were holding onto the railing. "What's her problem?" You shrugged it off and continued up the stairs. 
 
You turned the corner after getting to the top of the stairs. You weren't paying attention at where you were going and without knowing what was in front of you, you collided with the sudden person who appeared. "Woah, ______." "Huh?"  You looked up to see the person you had bumped into which was Ilhoon.  "Oh Ilhoon! I finally found you." 
 
"I told you that I was going to my locker." The two of you were walking in the hallway.
 
"Oh... I must have spaced out when you told me. Where's Minhyuk and Peniel?" you asked.  "They're waiting for us outside. But I need to turn in a paper for math. You could go if you want."  "No, It's okay. I'll follow you," you said. 
While walking to his class, you passed by a student putting up posters. He finished sticking it on the wall and left. The two of you went up to it to see what it was about. 
 
"The fall dance is in two weeks," said Ilhoon. You were looking at the poster and asked him, "Are they fun? You've been to one right?" "Yeah, I have. Once in sophomore year."
 
"Only once?" "Because of reasons... Are you going to go to this one?" he asked. "I don't know, I'll have to think about it. Oh hey, we have to dress formally." You sighed. "That's more work to prepare for... And it's going to be on a cruise ship too!"
 
"I've never been on a cruise ship before." He took a closer look at the poster.  "Me either." You continued on your way to his classroom. He went in and you waited outside. After a minutes, Ilhoon came out of the room. "Okay, let's go." 
 
"Finals are next week." said Ilhoon.  "Urgghh... I hate finals..." 
 
"Who doesn't?" Ilhoon laughed. "That means I'll been studying for the entire weekend," you said. "Oh c'mon. You're smart. You could totally wing it." You turned your head to him. "No."
 
Walking out the building, the two of you met up with the other two guys.  "What took you so long?" asked Minhyuk.  "I had to turn in my paper," Ilhoon replied.  "Where are we going?" you asked. "Practice," said Minhyuk.  "Wait, then why am I going with you guys?" you said.  "Because it's been a while since you've hung out with us," said Peniel. 
 
You stopped. "Wait, I think I know what's going on."
 
Flashback
The last time you hung out with btob, you were at the Han river throwing rocks. Changsub wanted to have a little game of who could skip the rock the farthest. The loser would receive a flick on the forehead. You stupidly accepted the challenge not knowing that Changsub was an expert at skipping rocks. You threw you rock first and it went to a fair distance. Changsub threw after you and by the looks of his skipping rock, you knew that it would go farther than yours. Before the rock even sank, you started walking away when everyone was focused on the rock. A few moments later, his rock past your and you started to run.
End
 
They looked back at you. "What are you talking about?" 
"You guys can go without me. I'm just going to... going to go home. Cya guys tomorrow." You waved and headed to the opposite direction. The guys looked at each other and smirked. Ilhoon and Peniel followed after you and stood in front of you. "We can't let that happen," said Peniel.
 
"C'mon, I know you guys are nice guys. If you guys let me go, everyone will be happy and no one gets hurt, so," you tried to go around them but they still blocked you. "Will you please let me pass." "I'm sorry but we can't do that." The two of them smiled at you.  
 
Before you knew it they dragged you with them.