Dancing

When I'm with You

--------------------
It was a Wednesday so Zelo was supposed to make dinner tonight. But since he was too lazy to cook, we were going to have to try to convince Hoya to convince his mom to let both of you eat at their house. After detention, you went to the rec center to look for him. You called him earlier to ask him where he was and he told you he was at the rec center practicing. You went in the building to find the room Hoya was in and when you did, you knocked on the door and he let you in.
 
“Hey, Hoya.” “Hey _______, what are you doing here?” “Just to come see you,” you replied. “Okay…” He gave you a weird look. “Is that weird? Why can’t family members visit each other?” you said.
 
“Ok, what do you want?” he said. “Why would you think I need something all of a sudden?” you asked. “Because you never visit me on your own unless you need something. Now what is it?” You laughed. “Please convince your mom to let me and Zelo eat over at your house.” He sighed. “Is Zelo too lazy to cook again?” You nodded. “Okay, I’ll go call my mom now.”
 
Hoya called his mom and asked if we could eat over. “She says yes but we’ll have to go buy some groceries before we go back. Is Zelo coming here or is he meeting us at the house?” “I think he’s here, somewhere,” you said. “Okay then. So are we leaving now?” he asked. “I’m going to go to the bathroom before we leave.” He left the room with you in there.
 
You walked over to his stereo and turn it on. Music started playing. You put your hood over your head so that no one outside would be able to tell who you were. Your feet started moving on their own and you started dancing to the music. In the halls of the building, Minhyuk and Ilhoon were passing by the room. Their attention was talking by the person in the room dancing. They stopped walking and looked through the window and watched you dance. *Who’s that guy?* thought Minhyuk. *That guy’s pretty good.* Ilhoon thought.
 
You stopped for a moment and thought *I wonder if I could still do flips.* You walked over to the corner of the room and took and deep breath. You got your body ready then ran a few steps, jumped, and turned your body then landed on feet. *Yes! I could still do it.* After landing on your feet, you continued dancing; to celebrate (?) because you didn’t lose your acrobatic skills.
*Woah, that guy’s really good*
 
When you had gotten tired, you stopped dancing. You wondered why Hoya was taking so long to come back so you headed towards the door to go out. You left the room and turned right. You weren’t looking at where you were going because you were looking through your phone trying to call Hoya. You almost bumped into the guy in front of you which caused your hood to fall off your head.
 
“_______?!”
You looked up to see Ilhoon. “You were the guy inside dancing?” You nodded.
*What?! It’s ____?* Minhyuk came from behind him. “I never knew you could dance.” *Well, we learn something new everyday.*
You shrugged. “Well you never asked.” “You were really good,” said Ilhoon. “Thanks…” Your face started to turn red. 
 
“You guys were watching me the entire time?!” “Yup.” Minhyuk answered. “Well… this is awkward. I’m gonna go… find someone,” you said and left them. *Another reason to like her. Am I really falling for her?* Ilhoon watched as you left. “Ilhoon, we should go. The others are probably waiting for us.” Minhyuk said and both of them left.
 
You found Hoya trying to buy a bottle of water from a machine. He was slamming the glass. “Why won’t you come out?! I PAID FOR YOU ALREADY! I COMMAND YOU TO DROP DOWN!” You laughed at him for talking to himself. “Is this why you were taking so long to come back?" you asked. “The stupid water won’t come out. I checked the front desk but no one was there,” he said. “Please come out! I’m really thirsty!”
 
There was a sudden bang and the bottle dropped down. Zelo had magically appeared and had kicked the machine. “YAY!~” Hoya bent down to get the bottle. “Hoya, that was really simple,” said Zelo. “Well I’m sorry if I’m not smart like you,” Hoya said and drank his water. The three of you went to the store for groceries then walked back to Hoya’s house and had dinner there.
 
When Ilhoon got home, he layed on top of his bed. The flashback of you dancing went through his mind. His hands went throught it hair. *Ugh, seriously. Am I really falling for _______…*