Movie

When I'm with You
 
--------------
You and JR arrived at the Cinema. You waited outside in line with him to buy the tickets. There were couples waiting in front and behind the two of you. They made it kind of awkward for the two of you since they were showing a lot of public affection. You would look away and it obviously showed that you were trying not to look at them. *Well… this is awkward.* You and JR didn’t say much while waiting in line.
 
When it was finally your turn, JR ordered your tickets. “Two tickets for The Hunger Game please.” He took out his money and handed it over to the cashier person. “I can’t believe you’re paying for me again,” you said. “Hey, I’m the guy. I’m supposed to.”
 
Minhyuk and Ilhoon had just arrived and saw you go in with JR. They hurried to go buy their tickets but there were a huge group of girls in front of them. “So let me get this straight, we’re here to follow them on their date?” said Ilhoon.
 
“You said you didn’t want anything to happen to _______. So here we are. What movie did they say they were going to see?”
“I think it was The Hunger Games.” *At least it isn’t a romance movie.* He thought.
 
They bought their tickets and went in the building. The two of them scanned the room. Minhyuk spotted you. “There they are.”
 
You were with JR waiting in line for snacks. JR had bought a large bucket of popcorn and two drinks. The two of you went into the theater and sat down in the middle of the room. Minhyuk and Ilhoon carefully followed you two and hoped they wouldn’t get seen by anyone of you. They walked down the stairs to a few rows behind you. They wanted to sit close to you and observe your date. “Hey, I’m going to go get some snacks. I’ll be back,” said Ilhoon and left. You needed to use the restroom, so you left JR there.
 
Minhyuk then went into the row. The row was practically empty. On his way, the lights dimmed and the trailers started playing. There happened to be big lady in the way. “Excuse, could you move in a little so I can get past by?” The lady moved in but that wasn’t enough for him to get past her. He decided to just push his way through. He held on to the back of the seat from the row in front and at that moment when he tried to pass through the lady, there was a little kid sitting in the seat he was holding onto. The kid jumped in his seat which caused Minhyuk to lose balance and fall onto the lady.
 
The lady screamed. “Ahhhh! ert! Get off of me!” Minhyuk, shocked at what had happened, quickly got off her and bowed. “I’m sorry! I’m so sorry! I lost balance and I accidentally fell!” “Yeah right. Security! Help! There’s a ert!” All the attention went towards Minhyuk and the lady. The lady then looked at Minhyuk’s face and her expression changed. *He..He…Looks gorgeous…* she thought.
 
Security came. “Is there a problem?” “No. I’m sorry, that was a false alarm.” The lady smiled. *What?* thought Minhyuk. The security left and the lady push Minhyuk down to the seat next to her. Minhyuk blinked in surprise. “So, you come here often?” she asked.
 
You exited the bathroom and saw Ilhoon paying for a bucket of popcorn, some drinks, and candy. *Ilhoons here.* He started walking back to the theater and you followed him. *So he’s watching this too huh?* you thought. You went back to sit down and Ilhoon went to sit next to Minhyuk. He was surprised to find him sitting next to a big lady. The lady was staring at Minhyuk and trying to flirt with him while he was looking uncomfortably at the screen. She was also holding onto his wrist and he looked scared. Ilhoon laughed then went to stand in front of them. “Excuse me.” Minhyuk and the lady looked up. “Miss, I think you took my boyfriend away from me.”
 
“What? Your boy- boyfriend?!” said the lady. Ilhoon nodded. “You’re… you’re… UGHH! WHY ARE ALL THE CUTE GUYS I FIND GAY?!” she cried and left the theater. Everyone looked to where you guys were but it was too dark to see their faces so they looked back at the screen.
 
“OMG, Dude, what took you so long?!” Ilhoon laughed and handed him the drinks and snacks. “I see you were having fun.”
 
“Ha. Ha.” Minhyuk laughed sarcastically. “But seriously, what kind of excuse was that?” he shivered. “Be glad I didn’t come later,” said Ilhoon.
 
The movie started and everyone’s attention was on the screen except for Minhyuk. He kept looking at JR interactions with you. Ilhoon would look at you two once in a while. 20 minutes into the movie, Minhyuk noticed something. He watched as JR stretched his arms up and started moving his arm onto the top of your chair. Minhyuk grabbed his box of candy and threw it at JR’s head. “Owww.” Minhyuk quickly dropped down and pulled Ilhoon along with him. JR retrieved his arm to rub the back of his head.
 
“What happened?” you asked him. “Hmm? Oh, nothing. Just continue watching the movie.” JR looked back to see who had thrown it at him but didn’t notice anyone acting suspicious so he just continued watching the movie.
 
While hiding behind the seat, Minhyuk and Ilhoon were cracking up. “Nice,” said Ilhoon and they high fived each other. The other times when JR tried to make a move on you, they would prevent that from happening. For the entire time, your focus for the whole time looked like it was on the movie, but in the corner of your eye, you could see what JR was doing and you wanted to avoid it. You knew that something was preventing JR from doing what he was trying to do, but you didn’t know what prevented him.
 
Right when the credits started rolling in, the lights lid up. Minhyuk and Ilhoon ran for the exit. They didn’t want you to see them there but you already have. JR and you got up to stretch for a moment. JR seemed kind of in a bad mood after the movie. You looked behind and saw them leaving the room. *Where they the reasons for JR’s distractions?* You smiled at the thought of them trying to prevent JR from getting closer to you.
 
You and JR left the room with Minhyuk and Ilhoon still spying on you guys. “Do you want to go to arcade here?” you asked him. “No. I’m feeling kind of tired so I’ll leave. See you tomorrow ________.” He left you there. “Bye.” *Seriously, is that what he does when he’s angry? Just abandons his date?* You thought.
 
*Is JR just leaving ______ there?!* Minhyuk thought. Ilhoon over at Minhyuk. He wondered why Minhyuk cared so much about this. *Is it possible that he’s starting to have feelings for _______?*
 
---------------
A/N: Take this poll? ^^