Another Date

When I'm with You
----------------------
You were in class working on a group project with JR. While working on your project, you guys were talking about the movies you’ve watched. “Didn’t The Hunger Games come out a few days ago?” he said. “Yeah, I think it did," you replied. “Have you watched it yet?” “No, I’ve been wanting to. I just never really got to it,” you said.
 
“Then do you want to go see it? Maybe, after school today?” He asked. *Please say yes, please say yes.* “Sure.” *She said yes!*
 
“But,” *But… but… I don’t like buts…* “You continued, “I have detention after school today.” “Why don’t we go afterwards then?” he said. “Wouldn’t it be pretty late then?” you said. “It’s fine with me. So do you want to?”
 
The bell rang and you started to get up and pack your books.
“Yeah, meet me at the detention room at 5.” “Okay,” JR smiled. *Yay~ Another date with _______.* “I’ll see you then,” You said and left.
 
It was near the end of detention. You were sitting around along with Ilhoon and Minhyuk doing homework. “Hey, could I borrow a pen? Mine ran out of ink,” said Minhyuk. You took out a pen from your backpack and handed it to him. You haven’t spoken to him today. He believes that you’re mad at him for what happened last night. He didn’t want to bring the topic up again so he just kept quiet.
 
You phone began to vibrate. You had gotten a text from JR.
 
To: _______
From: JR
I’m outside the room.
 
To: JR
From: ________
Ohh, there’s still a few more minutes left.
 
When detention was over, the teacher left the room and the three of you were packing your things. JR came into the room. “Hey ______.” “Hi JR,” you said. “Let me put away my things and we’ll go.” When you looked back up at his eyes were glaring at Minhyuk. *Why is he looking at Minhyuk like that.* You thought.
 
In Minhyuk’s head, *What is he doing here.* In JR’s head, *What is ______ doing in here with them?* You looked back and forth at JR and Minhyuk. It looked like they were having a staring contest. *There has to be something that went on between them.*
 
“Umm… I’m ready.” You waved your hands in front of his face. “Huh? Oh, let’s go then,” he replied. “Where are you going?” asked Ilhoon. “We’re going to see The Hunger Games. I’ll see you guys tomorrow!” You left with JR.
 
*Why is she going with him? Does JR like her?!* Ilhoon thought. *What?! _______’s going to see a movie with him? It’s gotta be some sort of date.* thought Minhyuk.
 
“Do you think JR likes _______?” said Ilhoon. "Probably, but it’s not like I would care,” Minhyuk replied. “I didn’t ask you if you cared or not,” said Ilhoon. “But don’t you remember what happened to-“ “Don’t bring her name up.” Minhyuk cut him off. “Don’t you think JR will do the same with ______ though? _______ is a close friend of ours.”
 
*I don’t want _______ to get hurt and have the same things happen twice.* He thought. They left the room. “So are you going home? There’s no practice today,” said Ilhoon. Minhyuk was too busy thinking about your date with JR to answer. “Minhyuk!”
 
“What did you say?” said Minhyuk. “Are you going home?” Ilhoon asked again. “Oh, yeah probab-…Wait, you know what?” Minhyuk thought of something. “What?” Ilhoon questioned. “Let’s go watch a movie.” A smirk came upon Minhyuk.