Eavesdropping

When I'm with You

---------------------------
You had your dance class outside today so when the period ended, you needed head back inside and go to detention. When you were walking towards the building, you spotted Minhyuk and a girl standing next to the corner of the building. You didn’t know why but for some reason, you wanted to know what was going on. You walked to the other side of the wall to listen to their conversation.
 
Minhyuk had his hands in his pockets. “Is there a reason why you wanted to talk to me?”
“Umm…” The girl looked really nervous. “If there isn’t anything then I’ll be leaving,” Minhyuk started to turn away.
“Wait!” He looked back at her.
“Lee Minhyuk, I like you! Please accept this!” The girl took her hands that were hiding behind her back and held out an envelope using both her hands and had her head down.
*She’s confessing to him?* you thought. A part of you didn’t want him to accept it. *What am I thinking? Why would I care about this anyways.* You were about leave but your legs wouldn’t budge.
“What is it?” he asked. She didn’t answer him but waited for him to take her letter. Minhyuk just walked away and the girl dropped down to her knees sobbing.
 
You didn’t realized that he started walking out so when he turned his head, you quickly walked away hoping that he didn’t notice you.
“______.” You stopped in your tracks and turned around. “Hi, Minhyuk. Nice to see you out here on this wonderful sunny day,” you smiled.
“I know you were eavesdropping.” He walked towards you. “You should watch out for your shadows. They could spoil your hiding place.” You didn’t say anything. “Let’s go.” Both of you walked into the building.
“Why’d you reject her?”
“What?”
You slapped his arm. “I mean like, what you did. You could have just rejected her nicely instead of just leaving her hanging. What kind of person are you?”
“Oww!” He rubbed his arm. “It’s not my fault they all fall for me.” You rolled your eyes.
“You rolled your eyes. Are you jealous?” he nudged you.
“Hell no. What are you talking about?”
“Jealous that all the girls fall for me while there aren’t any guys for you?”
“Yeah, right.”
“Just admit it, you’re jealous.” You guys were now in front of the door.
“No. Now shut up,” you went to sit down and so did he.
 
Peniel and Ilhoon soon came into the room.
“Hey Minhyuk, did you make another girl cry?” asked Peniel.
“There’s a girl outside sobbing and screaming out asking why you rejected her.” Ilhoon and Peniel sat down.
“Ehh, that’s nothing new,” Minhyuk replied.
“That’s happened before? How many girls have you rejected?!” you asked.
“I don’t know, too many to count.”
He looked at you to see your reaction but you didn’t reply. “I know you’re jealous.”
“I’m not.”
“Yes you are.”
“No I’m not! I’m seriously, not jealous of you.” You kicked his leg under the table.
“Woah, why so violent today?”
“I’m just not feeling that good today. Don’t make it worse.”