After School Date

When I'm with You

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZzTP_jkhIZA&feature=player_embedded

-----------------------
After school, you and Ilhoon decided to have that date you owed him. You waited at the school gate for him since he said he had to check in with a teacher before he left. You sat on the bench and played with your phone and once in a while, you would watch as the cars passed by.

Arms wrapped around you from behind. "Sorry to keep you waiting." He turned you around so you faced him. "Oh, no. It wasn't long. It was just a one hour wait. No biggie. It’s not like we had a date to go to but yeah.” Ilhoon laughed. "Now you're just trying to make me feel guilty. I'm sorry. My teacher made me listen to her lecture about how I shouldn't be doing drugs and how it can effect my education.”
 
Your eyes widened. “You do drugs?!” “What! No! I don’t even know why she was talking to me about it when I’m not the one doing drugs…” You sighed in relief. Ilhoon smiled. “What would you have done if I did do drugs?” “Huh?” you questioned. “Would you leave me straight away without a thought?” “Aish, why are you talking about this? You’re not doing drugs and that’s what matters,” you said while walking away.
 
He went to catch up to you. “Are you mad?” You didn’t reply. Ilhoon shook your arm. “It’s okay if you are. Forgive me?” “It’s not your fault,” you said.
 
“Then if you’re not still mad,” he took your hand in his and smiled. “Let’s go.”
 
“Where are we going?” you asked.  “Hmm, is there anywhere you want to go?” You shook your head. “I was thinking of maybe going to watch a movie?” “Okay, let’s go.”
 
Yumi had just got out of class and saw you two. *Where are they going?* she thought. Like it was an instinct, she followed them.
 
The two of you got on the bus while still hand in hand. You smiled at the thought of it and so was Ilhoon.
 
When you got there, you guys stood in line to buy tickets. “What movie are we watching?” you asked. “Is The Avengers okay?” “Yes! I’ve wanted to go watch it. I was going to go watch it with my friends when I was in the states but we never did.” “Then I’m glad that I’m the one who you will be watching it with,” said Ilhoon.
 
Yumi was hiding behind trees and bushes to see what you guys were up to. *They’re going to see a movie? Are they on a date?!* She ducked and started running to her next hiding spot. But she wasn’t looking at where she was going. Instead, she was watching to two of you. “Oof! Aish…” She rubbed her head then looked up and there, standing in front of her was a guy. “Are you okay? I’m sorry but you should have watched where you were going,” he said. Yumi’s heart fluttered. *He’s gorgeous…*
 
After buying your tickets, you went to buy popcorns and drinks. That reminded you of something and you smiled. “Hey Ilhoon.” “Hm?” “Remember that time when I went to watch a movie with JR?” “Yeah, what about it?” “I was just wondering but… Why were you there also?”
 
Ilhoon tensed up. “Wha- what are you talking about? Haha. I wasn’t there.” “You don’t have to lie. I saw you going into the theater after buying snacks and then I saw you and Minhyuk afterwards. If you guys wanted to come, you should have just said so.”
 
“We weren’t planning on following you guys…Minhyuk just dragged me along with him.” You looked at him. “Why would Minhyuk want to do that?” Ilhoon shrugged his shoulders. “I don’t know. He’s weird sometimes. Let’s go before the movie starts.”
 
You and Ilhoon took your seats just when the movie started to play. Throughout the movie, you would take some popcorn from the bucket in between you and Ilhoon. He would purposely put in his hand the same time you would and take it instead of the popcorn.
 
The two hour and a half movie was over and the two of you left the theater. You guys were passing by an arcade. “________, you want to go play some games?” “Sure.”
 
The two of you walked in and looked around at the games. Ilhoon spotted something and smiled. “Hey, remember how we would play the racing game on our phones during detention.” You nodded. “And how you said that you were just going easy on me?” You laughed and nodded again.
 
“Well then, why don’t we race here and the loser will receive a punishment.” You were hesitant but you accepted. “Alright then.”
 
You sat in the car seat next to him. The two of you chose your cars and the track. 3. 2. 1. GO! The stepped on the acceleration petal and so did he. On the way to the finish line, you and Ilhoon were head to head with each other. You bit your tongue in determination to win. Ilhoon looked over to you. *She really wants to win, doesn’t she.* He laughed.
 
Ilhoon’s car grinded your car and he sped up before you. “AhhHHhhh,” you wined but he had already passed the finish line. He shot his hands up. “I win! As always.”
 
“Of course you did.” You sighed. “But I was just going easy on you,” you lied. “Oh really? Then shall we play another round?”
 
Another race started and Ilhoon was still ahead of you. *I’ll just let her win this once.* he thought. He acted like he was trying. This time you were able to pass him and reach the finish line before him. “Yes!” You stood up from the seat with your hands up and laughed excitedly. “Told you I was just going easy on you.” You stuck your tongue out at him. Inside, you knew what he was going for letting you win.
 
Ilhoon stopped what he was doing and watched you. Seeing you happy was what made him happy.
 
The two of you moved onto the other arcade games such as air hockey and shooter games. “I can’t believe I lost to you in almost every game,” you said to him. “I don’t feel like playing anything else.”
 
You guys walked around and found a photo booth. “Do you want to go in?” he asked and you nodded. You went in first and he followed you in.
 
The camera started and you and Ilhoon posed. You did a piece sign and Ilhoon just smiled at the camera. “Let’s do a heart next,” he said. “Okay.” You brought your left arm up and formed a heart with his. “Smile~” For the third picture, Ilhoon leaned close to you and your head was next to his. Both of you looked up at the camera right when the light flashed.
 
You turned your head to see what he was doing next but instead, you see his face right in front of yours. You stared into each others eyes then you looked down to his lips which were coming closer and closer to you. But just like last the flash of light startled you and made you flinch which ruined the moment.
 
“That was the last picture,” he said trying to break the awkward moment. “Do you want to see them?” Two photo strips came out of the booth. They all looked great but looking at the last picture made you blush.  Ilhoon handed one to you and kept the other one.
 
He looked at his watch. “It’s almost dinner time now. Let’s go grab something to eat.” He took your hand again and led you.
 
While walking on the streets, Ilhoon saw someone familiar behind the window in a restaurant. “Isn’t that Yumi?” he said. You looked at where he was looking at and there she was. Yumi was sitting next to guy and it looked like they were on a date together. “Do you know who he is?” you asked. “Nope. Never seen him before in my life.”
 
“Do you think she got over you now?” you said. “I hope so. I don’t want her bothering us anymore.” You two continued walking to another restaurant.
 
After eating noodles for dinner, Ilhoon walked you home. It was pretty dark now that it was late. “Your parents won’t worry about you getting home late right?” he asked. “No. I think they’re at work now so only Zelo is home,” you replied.
 
You arrived at your house. “Thanks for today Ilhoon. It was a lot of fun,” you smiled at him. “I had a lot of fun too. But next time, I’ll take you to some place better.” “Oh really?” “For sure.” he laughed then looked into your eyes.
 
“_______,” he said.  “Hmm?” You looked up at him.  “Close your eyes.” You did as you were told and a few seconds later, you felt his lips on your forehead.
 
“Good night,” he stepped back from you and you opened your eyes. You watched as he walked backwards and waved to you then turned the corner of the street.
 
You touched your forehead and smiled to yourself.
 
*Ilhoon, the best moments are when I'm with you.*