First Game, First Win

When I'm with You
 
-------------------------
The test you took on Monday would be given back today. You sat at your desk while the teacher passed out the papers to other students. He came to you last and stood in front of you. 
 
“Well _______.” She handed you your test. “Keep up the good work.” You looked at your test with a big fat 100% on it. A smile appeared on your face. *How did I manage to get a full score with them distracting me.* you thought.
 
During lunch, you went down to the basement to meet the guys. You went up to them and smiled. “Guess what?”
“What?” they asked.  “I got a 100 for the test I was studying for when you guys came over,” you said.
 
“Congrats,” said Peniel. “Told you you were smart. I bet you don’t even need to study to pass a test.” “That’s a risk I would never take,” you replied.
 
Today was your first basketball game against another school. The girls’ game was at school while the guys had to go away to the other school. After school had ended, you headed to the locker room to change into your jersey. After the entire team finished changing, Coach Ahn called for a group meeting. “Okay girls, this is our first game against another school. I hope I’ve trained all of you well enough. I want you guys to try your best and show off our school spirit.”
Everyone went to the gym. The team from the other school was already there.
 
After the game started and everyone started passing and dribbling with the ball. You stole the ball from the other team and passed it to one of your open teammates. Your other teammates were so close to shooting it in when suddenly a girl from the other team stole the ball from them. The opposing team made the first point, then the second, then the third. *Well this isn’t going well.* you thought. “Come on girls! We’re just getting started. Fighting!” The coach screamed. When your team had finally made a point, everyone in your team cheered. *One. At least we’re getting somewhere.*
 
Soon, the score was 7-10 and the other team was leading. While playing, out of nowhere, you heard someone scream your name. You looked at the audience to see Zelo, Minhyuk, Ilhoon, Peniel, and the rest of the boys’ team. They were cheering you guys on. You smiled at them and continued to chase after the ball. Everyone on your team felt more energized from the cheers they gave you. Everyone was playing better and the two teams were finally tied.
 
You managed to steal the ball from an opposing player and make another shot. You heard the crowd cheer because now, your team was ahead. You felt a glare and turned your head. The girl who you had stolen the ball from was giving you a look. You smiled at her and she scoffed at you and turned away. *Okay...* The game went on and your team made a few more points. “YEAHH!! GO _______.” Zelo stood and screamed out which made everyone’s attention on him. “Erm… yeah… go~,” he said and sat back down.
 
The game ended and your team had won. The two teams were now slapping the opposing team’s hands. “Good game,” you said to each of the players. One of the players purposely skipped your hand. You looked back to see the girl from before. She didn’t look that happy.
 
The guys came down to congratulate your win. It turns out the guys team had won also. “Nice job ______.” Said Ilhoon while giving you a high five. You gave high fives to the other guys also. “You were great ______.” “Thanks,” you replied.
 
You felt a tap on your shoulder. You turned around to see one of your team members. “Hey _______. So the two teams are going to celebrate our two wins. Do you want to come along?” she said. “Yeah, sure.”
 
“You guys are going too right?” she asked the guys next to you and they said yeah. “Great! We’re going to go eat out at a restaurant. Go change and we’ll all take the bus there together,” she said and left. “I’m going to go change. See you guys later,” you told the guys.
 
After changing, you left the locker room with the other girls and met up with the guys. “Why do you guys take so long,” said one guy. “Because, we’re girls. We take longer,” replied one girl. “Now that we’re all here, let’s go!” a guy yelled out.
 
You were behind and following the group of people. The guys were talking to each other. Ilhoon noticed you and waited so everyone passed in front of him. “Hey Ilhoon.” “Why are you here alone and behind everyone else?” he asked you. “I don’t know. I’m just not that close to everyone like everyone else is.” You shrugged. “Well you’re not alone anymore because now, I’m with you.” Minhyuk noticed Ilhoon gone. He looked back to see him walking next to you. *When did he get there?* he thought.
 
Everyone got on the bus and had to stand. It was pretty crowded in there so you were surrounded by people on all sides of you. The bus ride felt really bumpy. At one point, there was a quick stop. It caused you to lose your balance. You almost fell over but before you could, Ilhoon grabbed your waist. He had prevented you from, one, falling over. Two, falling onto other people who can cause other people to fall (like dominos). Three, so you wouldn’t embarrass yourself in front of everyone on the bus. “Ermm… Thanks for catching me,” you said. “No problem,” he said as he let go.
 
Zelo squished between everyone to get to you and blocked you from Ilhoon. *What the… where did he come from.* Ilhoon thought.
 
“Hey there,” he said to you. “What are you doing here?” you asked him. “It was getting boring over there,” he explained.
“And so you thought it’d be more entertaining over here?” you said. “You can put it that way,” he said while looking out the window.
 
The bus shook and his hip hit you. You looked at Zelo was he wasn’t looking back at you. You could still see his crooked smile on his face facing the opposite direction though. You ‘accidentally’ stepped on his foot. “Oww!” “Opps,” you said. “You totally did that on purpose.” 
 
“You know me too well,” you said to him.