Introduction of My Life

When I'm with You
Listen this while you read if you want. It's your choice...
----------------------
(Your P.O.V.)
 
Well this is it. I'm at the airport waiting to get on my flight to Korea, where I'll be staying for who knows how long. I'll be living with the brother who I haven't seen for almost a year.  While he lived in South Korea his whole life, I lived in California.The only times I've seen him was during school holiday breaks and during the summer time. I've managed to get really close to him even though we lived far apart from each other most of the time.
 
I'm half Chinese & half Korean. Dad is Chinese and born in China, he moved to the states at a young age. Mom on the other hand, is Korean. She was born in Korea but moved to the states to study at the same university as dad. That's how both my parents met each other. They got to know each other from being in the same classes together. They got closer and after a while they started dating and a few years after that, they got married. Then they had me and my twin brother.
 
This may sound crazy but my brother and I were born a week apart from each other. I was the first to come out and he came a week after me. For thirteen years, we've been living apart from each other. We were both born in the States and would take family vacations to Korea. My brother didn't want to go back to the states, he wanted to stay in Korea so my parents made the decision to let him stay and let him live with my mom's relatives who lived in Seoul. I didn't want to stay in South Korea, so I went back to California and stayed with my dad's side of the family.  My brother and I would also keep in touch with each other by chatting online,  so we're pretty close. ;)
 
My dad is a pilot and my mom is a flight attendant so they'd travel back and forth from California to South Korea all the time. They are both busy most of the time so my brother and I would only get to see them when they didn't have work. 
 
Deciding to live in Korea was one of hardest decisions I've ever made. I'd be leaving so much behind and there'd would be so many things I'd miss when I'm gone to South Korea...
 

I stared at my plane ticket while waiting for my flight. My parents would be in the same plane as me but they would probably be too busy to be able to be with me. 
 
I was with my uncle, who drove me to the airport. It's 10 o'clock on Friday morning and my flight leaves at 11. My friends and other family members had school and work so they couldn't see me leave. 
"_______, good luck and have fun in Korea. Remember to stay safe," said my uncle. "Don't worry. I'm old enough to take care of myself. I'm gonna miss you guys when I'm gone. You're going to miss me right?" I asked. "Of course I am!"
 
"Passengers of flight 98B for the 11 o'clock flight bound for Seoul, South Korea. The departure gate has been opened and is now accepting passengers. Passengers of flight 98B...." Both of you heard the announcement.  
 
"Well I should go now. Bye," you said as you hugged your uncle for the last time before you leave. "Enjoy yourself and say hi to Junhong for me. I'll see you when you come back to visit. Good-bye ______," your uncle sadly replied as you turned around and headed towards the gate.
 
After getting on the plane, I sat at window seat. I looked out to the bright blue sky thinking of all the new experiences I'd have, but also all the past memories of my friends and family. After a week in Seoul, I'd probably have to go to attend a Korean school full of Korean students, speaking the Korean language. I'm not great at speaking Korean, but I'm not bad either. I've been taking Korean classes ever since the 5th grade so I guess I would have enough skills to be able to live in Korea. 
 
"Good morning ladies and gentlemen, this is your pilot speaking. I hope you will enjoy your flight to South Korea. Please fasten your seatbelts because we'll be taking off in a while. Thank you for listening. Please sit back, relax, and enjoy your flight."
 
After hearing the announcement, I could tell it was dad's voice. I smiled as I put on my seatbelt and after a few minutes I felt the plane shake. I look out the window again to see the landscape rush past and I soon see the plane moving farther from the ground. I sighed and put on my headphones as I continued thinking about what my life would be like living in South Korea from now on.
____________________
First chapter for my first ever fanfic.^^ I wasn't sure about the airport announcements and stuff cause it's been years since I've been on a plane and a long time since I've been at the airport. & I'm sorry for the grammar mistakes T_T I at grammar... thats probably why I get such low grades for English. Happy Readings~ Please comment and if you like the story, subscribe~