Your Blood Awaken Me - Part 11

Winrina = Jiminjeong

Jimin stood quietly beside the water fountain, watching Minjeong enjoying the garden view, checking some pretty flowers, and smelling them.

Ning was supposed to be the one accompanying her, but she was busy with a briefing along with the others about their next plan.

Minjeong squats down near the fountain now, watching the water flow. After a while, she glanced at Jimin who have been quiet from when she fetched Minjeong from her room, until now.

Jimin only stared back without blinking. Why are you not saying anything?

Jimin tilted her head, thinking if she should talk to her or not. She wanted to, she badly wanted to talk to Minjeong, to tell her about her feelings, and all. But she just didn't want it to turn into another painful conversation, either through Minjeong's mouth or mind. 

Jimin sighed, and intertwined her hands behind her as she looked up at the sky. 

"Do you get burned if you go out during the day?"

Jimin looked at Minjeong who wasn't looking at her anymore. 

"We don't, but we can't hide our vampire form during the day for so long." Jimin answered.

"Hmm. Is that why I rarely get to see you when it's not night time yet?"

"Yes."

And they kept quiet again, just being in each other's presence without talking.

After another minute, Ning finally appeared with Aeri. She smiled, and approached Minjeong. Minjeong greeted her, and talked to her.

Jimin then stopped paying attention to Minjeong, and turned her body to face Aeri. 

"Everyone's getting ready." Aeri told her.

Jimin only hummed, nodding her head.

"Are you going to tell her?" Aeri asked.

"No." Jimin answered. When she looked back at Minjeong, Minjeong was already staring at her.

Jimin can hear how Minjeong was thinking of when she can leave the castle, and go back to her normal life. She was thinking if ever, Jimin would change her mind and let Minjeong leave.

Jimin looked away, she couldn't bear to look at Minjeong further, knowing that she's still thinking of leaving.

"Let's go. We'll need to discuss with Irene." Jimin said.

Aeri nodded, went to leave first as she disappeared from there in a flash. Jimin looked at Ning, nodded her head once before receiving a smile from Ning.

When she turned around to leave, she heard Minjeong's sigh.

 

 

... 

 

 

"It's possible that the witches have been around the area where Minjeong's workplace is located."

"We should send the boys to check the surrounding, and survey the place first. After all, we haven't been there for a week. We don't know what the witches plan next."

"Can you tell Mark, ask him to lead his boys?"

"Sure."

Jimin have been listening to Irene's and Aeri's discussion, she took a seat on the empty chair beside Irene's table.

"We don't know how many of them, and how many are we going to fight."

"This is important. So far, we have Wonyoung, she's strong. If the others are as strong as her, we need to be extra careful."

"Her partner last time was strong enough to fight us too."

"Yes, probably why they were brave to come out and attacked Jimin without enough preparation."

Irene then looked at Jimin who has not said anything yet.

"We will be there with you, Jimin.You don't have to worry."

Jimin looked up at Irene. She nodded. Jimin wasn't worried at all, it was just, her mind has been a mess. She kept thinking of Minjeong.

As her members were all busy preparing for their plan, Jimin asked Aeri to check everyone along with Irene.

 

 

...

 

 

Minjeong pouted as she kept tossing around. She can't sleep, she was scared if she were to close her eyes, the nightmare will come back. She let out a heavy sigh as she sits up. Just when she wanted to go to the toilet, she saw a shadow outside the room. She tilted her head and squinted her eyes. Jimin?

Jimin had just come, but she didn't enter the room. She stopped right outside the door, staring at the door blankly.

Minjeong slowly pulled off the duvet, and put her feet down on the floor. She looked at Jimin's shadow under the door. Jimin can sense that Minjeong was awake, and that she knew Jimin was outside. 

Why are you there? 

Jimin wanted to answer her, but she didn't. She still kept quiet as she listened to Minjeong's thoughts.

Jimin...

Jimin waited, but Minjeong didn't think of anything else nor she says anything. She just looked at Jimin's shadow, waiting for Jimin to move, or to come in. When neither of them seem to move, Minjeong then got up from the bed. She walked slowly towards the door.

Jimin stepped closer as well, wanting to hear Minjeong's heartbeat closer. She closed her eyes as she rests her forehead on the door.

I don't know anymore, Jimin.

Minjeong put her palm on the door, looking down sadly as she thinks of what had happened to her now.

I'm sorry. This is just not right. I can't.

Jimin opened her eyes, letting her heart got squeezed painfully, until it burst, breaking her into pieces. She clenched her jaw as she tried to bear the pain. She took a few steps away from the door. 

"Please. That's enough, Minjeong." Jimin whispered to herself.

She turned around, she didn't want to stay any longer, and wanted to walk away to stop the pain, but she stopped when she heard Minjeong's sobs.

Help me... Please...

Jimin glanced over her shoulders, her sad eyes looked at the door once again. 

 

 

 

 

.....

 

 

 

 

It was the next day, everything and everyone have almost prepared for the hunt already. Jimin went out to the garden, looking at the water fountain, smiling slightly as she remembered that Minjeong likes it here.

She heard footsteps, but didn't turn to look. She knew who was it, she can feel her, she can hear her heartbeat, she can smell her sweet scent, and she just can sense her.

Minjeong looked at Jimin's back view. Ning told her that Jimin was asking for her, so here she is.

"You call for me." Minjeong mumbled, and Jimin hummed. 

Jimin then looked back at her, turning her body around to look at her properly. 

"Come here, Kim Minjeong." Jimin said with a strict tone, her eyes were staring sharply at her, leaving no room for Minjeong to make an excuse or to disobey her.

Minjeong took a slow step towards her, but refused to look at her. Jimin showed her palm, and Minjeong looked at it with a confused face.

"Your hand. Give me your hand." Jimin said firmly.

"Oh." Minjeong then just put her hand on Jimin's palm. But she suddenly feels tingling, so she almost pulled her hand back when Jimin quickly grabbed her hand. Jimin sighed slowly, caressing her thumb on Minjeong's knuckles.

"I'll be away for a while with Aeri, and the others as well." Jimin told her.

"How long?" Minjeong asked, eyes watching at her hand that Jimin was still holding, silently enjoys Jimin's soft caress.

"I don't know. Ning will stay here with you, my parents are here too." Minjeong blinked her eyes, she never thought that Jimin's parents would be in the castle. Jimin haven't let them met yet too.

"If you need anything, you just tell Ning. And I want you to always listen to her too." Jimin told her.

"Hm." Minjeong nodded hesitantly.

When Minjeong didn't say anything else, Jimin then took out a silver bracelet from her pocket, and wrapped it around Minjeong's wrist. She put it on, after that, she held Minjeong's hand with both hands, staring at the bracelet wrapped beautifully around Minjeong's wrist.

"Can you keep this with you, until I return?" Jimin asked, and looked at Minjeong. She held Minjeong's chin gently, and made her look at her.

"I need your answer." Jimin said.

"Okay..." Minjeong whispered.

Jimin nodded, satisfied with her answer. She then looked at Minjeong's pink lips. Minjeong's eyebrows furrowed. No... Is she going to kiss me?

Jimin smiled tightly, before letting her go, and proceed to take a few steps back. She cleared , standing straight as she ignored the pain piercing her heart. She then looked at Minjeong with her soft dark blue eyes, and Minjeong got lost in it.

"I love you."

Jimin approached her once again, and she put her palm on Minjeong's cheek.

"Even if you keep tearing me apart, I will continue to love you with every piece of me."

"And I'll forgive you for the pain that you have caused me, Minjeong. I only allow you, and you alone, to hurt me." Jimin whispered with a gritted teeth.

 

 

 

 

.....

 

 

 

 

Jeno observed Minjeong who was talking to Ning about something while they looked at the huge frames of photo on the wall along the corridor.

He still couldn't get over the fact that she would be Jimin's mate. Yes, her blood brought Jimin back alive. He knows. Still, he thinks it was only because of her pure heart. He doesn't think that Minjeong will love Jimin as much as he does.

"You're getting too attached to someone who we still don't know will truly be Jimin's mate or not." Jeno commented, before revealing himself.

Ning stopped and looked at Jeno with no expression, while Minjeong frowned a little, didn't expect to see a new face. 

"What are you doing here, Jeno? Didn't we give a warning that everyone should avoid coming around here for three hours?"

Jeno shrugged his shoulders. He approached them and Ning stepped in front of Minjeong immediately. 

"Stop." Ning said.

"I just need to see if she's worth Jimin's pain, that is all." Jeno said.

"No one else needs to confirm anything. Jimin has made her choice, and you have to accept that." Ning told him.

"Fine." Jeno rolled his eyes.

He looked at Minjeong who was looking at him nervously, since she wasn't familiar with him yet. 

"You don't deserve her. You only cause her pain. I don't know why Jimin insisted on keeping you. You-" Jeno became tense as he felt a cold wind, and the atmosphere grew heavy.

Ning also stood up straight, composing herself as she prepared for a presence she can sense. 

Jimin emerged from the end of the corridor, her dark aura surrounded her, and her eyes were fixed on Minjeong's back. It was dead silence upon her arrival, only the clicking sound of her heels could be heard, and no one dared to move.

She stopped when she's just beside Minjeong, wrapping her one arm around Minjeong's waist before pulling her so gently. Minjeong's body relaxed immediately by Jimin's presence, and her arm around her. No longer afraid of Jeno's threatening presence. 

Ning glanced over her shoulder, before nodding her head, and stepped aside so Jimin will see Jeno properly.

"I thought my last warning was clear enough, Lee Jeno." Jimin said with her low, and deep voice.

"I just-"

"I don't need your concern, nor anything from you. I know what I'm doing, and I certainly know who I want to be by my side."

"..."

When Jeno didn't say anything, Jimin then looked at Minjeong.

"Are you alright?" She asked.

Minjeong looked at her, and nodded her head timidly. Jimin smiled, and Minjeong just stared. 

"Bring her back to her room, Ning."

"Yes, Jimin."

Jimin then slowly pulled her arm, softly caressing Minjeong's back before she pulled away completely. Ning then grabbed Minjeong, and pulled her with her, to leave. Minjeong managed to glance at Jimin shortly before letting Ning brought her out of the corridor.

When there were just Jimin and Jeno alone, Jimin's eyes slowly changed into dark red as she looked into Jeno's nervous eyes. 

"Jim- Argh! Wai-" Jeno got smashed into the wall beside him.

Jimin didn't give him the time to recover from her sudden attack, before she pulled him up strongly and threw him to the other side, hitting the wall once again. 

Jeno slumped down on the floor, Jimin didn't care. She choked his throat, grabbing onto his neck as she slowly, and harshly dragged him up against the cracked wall already. She leaned her face closer, staring angrily into his eyes. 

"I may be growing weak, and haven't been saying anything for the past weeks. It doesn't mean that it's okay for you to disobey me, to do something I clearly told you not to."

Jimin then pushed him by his neck further to the wall, squeezing tightly, causing Jeno to lose the air, struggling as he tried to slap Jimin's arm. 

"Don't forget that I am still your future queen. If you're not one of us, I would've killed you in a blink of an eye already." Jimin growled.

She then pulled him by his neck, before smashing him right back onto the wall, and finally letting him go. 

Jeno was coughing and holding onto his neck as he cried lowly in pain, kneeling on the floor, waiting for his wound to heal itself. 

"Be glad that there's a vampire blood running in your vein. That's the only reason why I didn't kill you." Jimin said coldly.

Again, no matter how big the issue is, the vampires weren't allowed to kill one another. They were very disciplined and serious about their loyalty to their own kind.

 

 

 

 

..... 

 

 

 

 

One by one, the vampires appeared at the very top of a cliff. They stopped, standing tall and strong as the looked around, checking if any suspicious movement somewhere. 

The sound of the wind could be heard, some dead leaves being stepped on. Not long after, Jimin appeared and walked further to the very front. 

"We sense that they went here before, especially in the night." Jaehyun said.

Jimin hummed, as she squinted her eyes, trying to see anything. 

"Mark and the boys were at the club area. He said someone looked suspicious, it's a human though." Aeri informed Jimin.

"Capture anyone who's suspicious, make sure to let no one escape. Humans, or witches. I want them all." Jimin said.

"Yes, Jimin." Aeri nodded, then disappeared.

Jeno slowly approached Jimin. Everyone can feel their tension, but did not dare to say anything. 

"Jeno, you lead Jaehyun and Johnny. Take the left side. I'll get the right side." Jimin said.

"But-"

Jimin glared at him, and he shut his mouth right away. He wanted to stick by Jimin's side, but he knows that Jimin is still angry with him, and she might hurt him again if they were to stay together without anyone else with them.

"Aeri will be back after meeting Mark. She'll be with me then." Jimin said.

They all nodded, Johnny and Jaehyun were leaving first. Jeno took a look at Jimin for the second time, before he left and joined the boys. 

 

 

 

 

.....

 

 

 

 

Minjeong looked out at the window, she bit her bottom lip as she clasped her hands. She then back off from the window, went to sit on the bed instead. She looked at her door, waiting, and waiting.

"Has she not come back yet?"

It has been four days since Jimin left the castle, being away for some important stuff she said. Minjeong didn't think much about it before, but now, she can't help it, and waited for Jimin to come back.

"Hey, Minjeong."

Minjeong's eyes widened as she looked up at Ning who just appeared in the room. Ning was smiling at her, was about to tell her what's their plan for the day when she noticed Minjeong's troubled face.

"What's wrong?" She asked worriedly.

"Nothing." Minjeong shook her head, and stood up.

"Uh, did Jimin update you anything?" Minjeong asked hesitantly, eyes looking elsewhere.

Ning's amused smile greeted Minjeong when she glanced at Ning, she pouted and crossed her arms.

"I was curious. It's almost a week." Minjeong quickly said.

"Well, let's pray that she'll be back before the week ends." Ning chuckled seeing Minjeong nodded her head, shoulders slumped as she thought of how long until the weekends.

"I thought you don't like her around." Ning said.

"I never said that..." Minjeong sighed, going back to sit on the bed.

"I just, she's- she's always coming towards me so strong, leaving no space for me to think and all, you know, about this whole situation." Minjeong told her.

"Well, that's because she doesn't want you to."

"Huh?"

"To think. Of leaving, and to consider this situation. You know Jimin, she only wants you to agree, and to stay with her."

"She can't do that to me."

"She can't, but she still does."

Minjeong frowned, keeping quiet while Ning observed her more.

"Do you really hate being here with her?"

Minjeong raised her head, looking at Ning who was looking at her with a serious face.

"Do you really want to end everything, for you both to just forget all of this, to go on separate ways?" Ning asked again.

"..."

"Do you?"

"It's hard- We- We are different."

"You're the only one who's making it hard, Minjeong."

Ning smiled as she approached Minjeong, taking a seat beside her.

"Have you ever thought why were Jimin so firm with her decision to be with you? She didn't even think of you being a human, very different from us. She didn't think of you as a weak, low human that does not deserve to be her mate. When there were a few who was doubting her choice, who were wary of you being her mate. She still choose to ignore everything, and only think of you being just... you."

"..."

"It's your heart that drawn her to you, Minjeong. Jimin loves you for who you truly are. That vampire, whom you were so scared of, just because she was a vampire, and that she killed your friend... well, that same vampire, is our future queen, but best believe that she will even give it all up, just to have you, and to be with you."

"..."

"Trust me, Minjeong. When a Yoo falls in love, they will do anything for their beloved, even if they have to die. And that's Yoo Jimin for you."

 

 

 

 

.....

 

 

 

 

"ARGHHH!"

"FU- GAHHH!"

"ACK- NO-"

"HELP!! I-"

Jimin smirked as she blocked another human from escaping, she the blood off her corner lips as she chuckled seeing the human was shaking with so much fear in front of her. The sound of other humans crying, and screaming still filled the forest.

"Now, boy, where do you want to run?" Jimin asked lowly.

The human was panting heavily, taking a few steps back, trying to find a way to run away from Jimin. Jimin put her hands behind her, bending her body, her dark red eyes were twinkling. A wide, evil smile spread on her face.

"How about I give you one minute to run first? If you can run so fast, and I won't be able to catch you, then I'll let you go."

"P-Please..." The human was crying already, almost falling down to his knee to beg for his life.

"Run while you still can, as fast as you can. Don't beg just yet. Get ready, hm?"

"Please-"

"Run." Jimin whispered, and showed her fangs. The human sprinted off immediately, didn't look back, desperate to find a way out.

Jimin hummed, tapping her feet on the ground as she counted one minute in her head. Once the time was up, she runs her fingers through her hair before she started running at a high speed. She instantly found the human again, and her sinister laugh echoed, making the human more nervous.

"NO! PLEASE! PLEASE!!!"

Jimin laughed harder hearing the human's desperate cry while still running from Jimin. When Jimin sensed that her energy was draining, she decided to end the chase, and caught the guy. She grabbed the back of his shirt, and threw him down to the ground.

He groaned, and crawling away from Jimin. Jimin only watched him with her cold eyes, as she sauntered towards him.

"I told you to run as fast as you can, didn't I?" Jimin growled.

Jimin then sinks her sharp and long nails into his ankle, causing him to scream in pain, as tears flow from his eyes. Blood starts to ooze out, and Jimin smiled seeing it.

"You humans never learn. Always so dumb. This. Is. A. Payback." Jimin clicked her tongue, then grabbed him by his head to make him sit up. 

Jimin sighed when the guy's lips were trembling badly, as he whispered a prayer to let him live.

"Shh. Don't cry. It doesn't suit you, boy. There there." Jimin rubbed his hair before clenching a fist of his hair, causing him to groan.

"I want you to remember one thing before you die. I am Yoo Jimin, the Yoo's last born, and the vampire future queen. And I. Am. Your. Worst. Nightmare." Jimin whispered, then gripped his head tight, before she slowly pulled his head, ignoring how loud he was screaming until he went silent.

Jimin then tossed his dead head, didn't bother to look back at his headless body.

Just then, Aeri came and appeared behind her.

"The witches, Mark sensed them nearby." Aeri told her, and Jimin quickly turned to Aeri.

"Kill the humans. Fast. We're going after the witches now."

 

 

 

 

.....

 

 

 

 

Minjeong opened the door, looking right and left. Ning told her that she will come and fetch her in two hours, but she was bored, and she can't stop thinking of Jimin. She wants to deny it, but the feeling is stronger, she kind of misses Jimin's presence now. Especially when she knows Jimin was the one who usually would calm her and comfort her from her nightmare.

"I want to leave, not you're the one who leaves." Minjeong complained to no one. She then closed the door, and decided to roam around. 

She went down on the floor below her. She walked leisurely, as she keeps sighing.

"What should I do?"

Minjeong just continued walking while her mind was full with Jimin, until she stopped as she forgot where did her feet bring her to. She scratched her head, and sighed... again.

"Now I'm lost." 

"Ah, maybe I should just go back to where I come."

Minjeong was about to turn around when she heard a sharp and fast incoherent whisper from the end of the corridor. She tilted her head, trying to see if there's anything.

"What's that?"

Minjeong then shook her head, she remembered Ning told her to never go to where she never brought her before.

"Ah, I made a mistake. I should go back."

Minjeong turned around, decided to go back, and ignored what she heard earlier. When she just took one step, she heard it again, this time it was louder. Minjeong frowned, and she looked at the corridor's ends. It was dark, but something was calling her.

Somehow, her feet moved on its own. She went towards the end, and at the corner, she found an elevator. 

"Where-" Minjeong stepped back when the elevator suddenly slid open.

 

 

...

 

 

Jimin had just killed another human when she sensed something she has never felt before. She dropped the human's body, and stood up straight. She frowned as she felt her head getting light headed, and her heart was pounding too hard.

Jimin closed her eyes tight, her jaws clenched, her nails becoming sharper, and she feels that something is happening. Something is not right.

Jimin then opened her eyes. She hissed, and growled out loud, summoning Aeri through her mind. Aeri appeared right after dealing with her prey.

"Jimin?"

"Call everyone. We need to go back. Now!"

Just when Jimin and Aeri prepared to leave, they were greeted by what they have been waiting for.

"Yoo Jimin, and Aeri Uchinaga. Oh, I hope I am not late to introduce myself now." The witch smirked.

What. The. Hell.

Aeri was cursing so much in her head already, while Jimin's bloody red eyes turned pitch black. Oh, she's beyond angry at this moment. Aeri noticed the different aura from Jimin's body. Jimin is aiming to create a state of chaos, and she's not going to stop.

Just when Aeri wanted to prepare herself for what's about to happen. Wonyoung and Yujin appeared from each side of the witch. 

Jeno. Everyone. I need all of you here now!

 

 

 

 

.....

 

 

 

 

Dearest readers, hello! Phew. I've been writing this chapter and did a double check all morning, and evening. It's hard to put my imagination into words perfectly when I'm busy with works too, but I tried my best. Enjoy the update, and take care as always! Love yall.

 

 

xx