Marry You (Honeymoon)

Winrina = Jiminjeong

Jimin woke up to Minjeong facing away from her, covered in the duvet until her neck. She scooted closer to wrap her arm around her and pulled her against her front. Jimin kissed Minjeong's hair and searched for her hand to hold her.

"Mmm." Minjeong moved a little and pulled the duvet more.

"Baby, it's late."

"Hmm."

"I've reserved a place for us. Come on. We've been staying in for almost 3 days already." Jimin said.

"And who's fault is that?"

Jimin chuckled at Minjeong's angry tone. She kissed her bare shoulder before turning her around, Minjeong whined but quickly snuggled into her. Jimin smiled and hugged her tighter, playing with her hair softly.

"Do you not want to go out?"

"..."

"Baby?"

"Tomorrow, Jimin."

"Tomorrow? Then..."

Minjeong immediately snapped open her eyes to glare at the smirking Jimin.

"Have you not had enough already?"

"Baby, I can never get enough of you." Jimin said then her hand slowly rubbing Minjeong's .

"Jimiiiin. Aren't you tired?" Minjeong whined.

"Never of you." Jimin mumbled then put her lips on Minjeong's jaw before dragging her lips to the back of her ear.

"Can I have you again, baby?" Jimin asked but already pushed Minjeong's shoulders to make her lay down on her back properly.

"Do I even have a choice?" 

Jimin chuckled and shook her head. She leaned down to kiss Minjeong's neck and hummed.

"I'm just... loving my wife, baby." Jimin said then hold Minjeong's chin.

"Jimin, at this rate, we ain't going anywhere for a month. You seem to want our honeymoon to be in this room only."

"I don't mind as long as I have you with me."

"Well, I mind."

"Says the one who said we'll just go out tomorrow."

"Because you make me tired so I want to rest first!" Minjeong whined.

"That's the point of honeymoon, baby. To tire you out." Jimin laughed when Minjeong slapped her shoulder. She then leaned down and kissed Minjeong's lips passionately. A hand slide at the back of Minjeong's waist to hold her tight against her.

"Jimin..."

"Hmm." Jimin only hummed and continued kissing her deeply.

"I love you, baby." Jimin mumbled between the kisses.

"I love-" Jimin cut her off when she kissed Minjeong more.

"I know. Now, let me have you again." Jimin said and Minjeong gave in to her... Again.

 

 

...

 

 

It was only after a week, they finally got out of the hotel to visit some places together and to eat outside instead of ordering room service like they usually did for one week. Minjeong thought Jimin had shown everything already but no, Jimin really surprised her by how crazy she is for Minjeong. Well, the reason why it was hard to leave the hotel room, it's because Jimin couldn't get enough of her.

"Do you like it?" Jimin asked.

"Didn't know you'll bring me to the beach." Minjeong then walked faster to get to the sea water.

Jimin quickly followed her and held her hand.

"Wait, baby." She said then bending down to take off Minjeong's sandal and carry them for her.

"Go, I'll be here." Jimin said. Minjeong giggled then ran to the water. Jimin smiled and only stands as she watched Minjeong plays happily.

"Jimin ah! Come and join me!"

"Can't, baby. I'm wearing shoes."

"Who told you to wear shoes when we're going to the beach." Minjeong complained.

"Jiminnn, come hereee."

Jimin laughed and came closer but kept her distance from the water.

"Here. I'll just hold your hand and we'll walk together. But I'll stay away from the water though." Jimin said and offered her other free hand.

"Okay!" Minjeong takes her hand.

The two of them walked while holding hands, Minjeong with her barefoot as she walked on the water while playing with it and Jimin stays beside her, out of the water.

Jimin smiles seeing Minjeong's cheerful face as she hums to a song and skipped joyfully. Then she looks at the sun that was about to set. So she pulled Minjeong away from the water before cupping her left cheek with one hand.

"Jimin?"

"Hmm."

Jimin then put a long kiss on her forehead.

"I love you, baby." Jimin said then looked at Minjeong's serene face.

"I love you more." Minjeong replied.

Then they kissed, being witnessed by the sunset.

 

 

... 

 

 

"I thought you wanted to go out more?"

"Shhh. Let's just watch the movie."

Jimin laughed when Minjeong has changed into her comfortable shirt and shorts, turning on the tv and netflix. She joined Minjeong after showered, pulling Minjeong to make her lay on her.

"What are we watching, baby?" Jimin asked.

"This one." Minjeong said and clicked play.

"Okay."

Jimin's left hand kept playing with Minjeong's hair while her right hand was slipped underneath Minjeong's shirt and caressing Minjeong's stomach softly.

"Do you think they will survive?" Minjeong asked about the movie. 

"Mm don't know."

"I think the girl would."

"Mmm."

Jimin didn't even pay attention to the movie. She's just busy enjoying having Minjeong close to her, able to hold her and touches her.

Minjeong then put her hand on Jimin's arm, rubbing her skin. Jimin smiled, Minjeong was trying to give her attention while watching the movie.

After an hour, Minjeong looked up at her with puppy eyes. 

"Why?" Jimin asked and removed her hand from Minjeong's stomach to hold her face instead.

"I'm hungry, Jimin."

"Okay, what do you want to eat?"

"Snacks." Minjeong grinned.

"What about real food?"

"Snacks are real food, Jimin."

"Okay, I'll get you some snacks too but still, real food baby."

"Fine. Pizza then?"

"That's all?"

"Yes."

"Alright."

Jimin stretched out her hand to grab the phone on the bed table to make a call.

"Huh? Can we order the snacks from room service too? They provide snacks?" Minjeong asked.

"No. But they'll have to go out and buy the snacks."

"They can do that for us?"

"Anything is possible if I ask. They wouldn't say no to me, right baby?"

Minjeong rolled her eyes while Jimin only winked at her. Minjeong was in disbelief when the hotel's room service really agreed to all of Jimin's requests.

"I thought you'll go out yourself to buy it."

"Well, do you want to go out and buy them with me?"

"No. I'm too lazy to go out now."

"Exactly, baby. And I won't go if you're not coming with me."

"You're clingy." Minjeong chuckled.

"Of course. It's you, baby. I can't stay away from my wife for too long." Jimin said then kissed Minjeong's head.

"Don't spoil me too much, Jimin. I might get used to it."

"Then get used to it. I'll do anything for you, baby. I only need you to give me all of your heart and affection, that's all."

"You have it all already."

"Right? I know." Jimin laughed when Minjeong laughed.

"You're mine, baby. Always." Jimin said then Minjeong hugged her.

"I know."

"Good. Are we still watching the movie?" Jimin asked and pulled Minjeong on top of her. 

"Maybe not." Minjeong answered and leaned down to kiss Jimin's lips. 

They ended up making out while waiting for the food. When they heard the knock, Minjeong almost pulled away but Jimin hold her so she won't be able to move and kissed her more. 

Knock knock. 

"Jim-" 

"Let them wait for a sec." Jimin mumbled then grabbed Minjeong's face down to kiss her again. 

Minjeong giggled and cupped Jimin's face then successfully pulled away this time. 

"Baby." Jimin frowned.

"I know I know. But I'm hungry, Jimin." Minjeong pouted. 

"Right. Sorry." Jimin then sits up and pecked her lips twice. 

"Wait here, I'll go take the food."

"Okay!"

"And also..." Jimin pulled the duvet over Minjeong's legs. 

"That's only for my eyes." Jimin pointed. 

"Just go. Hurry." Minjeong laughed. 

"Wait, one more." Jimin went to kiss her cheek. 

"You're just delaying!" Minjeong pinched Jimin's side which make her laugh. 

 

 

 

 

.....

 

 

 

 

Of course I have to mend my reader's heart too, right? So here's their honeymoon scene. 

It's also as a Thank You to yall for your neverending support. I've read all of the comments and I'm touched with your reaction and response, which give me more energy to write. Hehe, enjoy!!

 

xx