Savage - Part 6

Winrina = Jiminjeong

Winter was at the dead end. She cursed when she had no way out. It was an empty corner in a hallway, far from the exit which was the only route to get in and out.

"Surrender! Surrender now, Winter Kim!"

She raised her hands before slowly turning around, she glared at Kai and Jeno who finally caught her. Kai gestured Jeno to put on the handcuff on Winter while he kept his gun pointing at Winter, stepping forward slowly while making sure Jeno won't get hurt as he tried to handcuff her.

Winter closed her eyes and sighed. Yes, she knew the cops had been following her for a month now. She knew that sooner or later, they would catch her. It just happened tonight, she got caught when she was done with the next victim, who tried to stalk and harrass Karina after their date at the club.

"Winter Kim, you're under arrest for-"

"Kai! Behind- ack!"

Winter quickly hit on the back of Jeno's head with her both hands that were being handcuffed after she spun around skillfully to get behind him. Jeno fell down to the ground, unconscious. She looked at Kai who was on his knees now, unable to talk as he tried to pull out the syringe out of his neck.

"He won't be able to talk and move a lot for the time being."

Kai tried to see the person's face, but he can't turn his head. That voice! Kai groaned internally as he badly needs to see the person's face to confirm his suspicion. The person smiled seeing Kai was struggling silently. The person then looked at Winter before reaching out her hand.

"Come, Winter."

Winter then walked towards the person before glancing at Kai briefly. The person grabbed Winter's arm and pulled her. The person bends down beside Kai after telling Winter to tie him up using nylon cable ties that she brought with her, and grabbed his face to make him look at her. Kai's eyes widened and the person chuckled.

"Hello. Ah, I don't want to do this to you." The person pouted and tapped the syringe.

"But no, I can't let you catch Winter. What would I do without my girlfriend then, hm?" The person chuckled again when Kai looked really want to catch them.

Winter tightened the tie around his wrists behind him and pushed him slightly. He fell to the ground, wrists and knees being tied. The person stood up and just watches Winter took his phone out from his pocket, smashing it against the wall.

"K-Ka-rina.." Kai managed to finally call out the person's name.

Winter looked at Kai and was about to hit him when Karina held her fist. Winter looked at Karina, she shakes her head at Winter with a smile on her face. 

"I think that's enough, baby." Karina whispered and brought Winter's fist to her lips as she kissed Winter's closed hand gently.

"That's enough." Karina said again. Winter nodded and stepped back.

Karina looked back at Kai who was glaring at her.

"Right. Let me introduce myself properly. I am Winter's girlfriend, Karina Yoo. And no, oh no." Karina chuckled and tapped her forehead as she closed her eyes for few seconds before she opened them again to look at Kai.

"You're not going to ever catch us, Kai." Karina winked and grabbed Winter by her waist.

"Let's go home, baby." Karina said and pecked Winter's cheek. 

 

 

 

 

.....

 

 

 

 

Flashback...

 

 

It was after Winter made sure that Jisung would learn from his mistake of harassing Karina verbally by saying something inappropriate about her body just because she does not want to go out with him. Winter came to a place where she usually will go before going home. She pressed the bell and looked up immediately when the door was opened. Karina leaned her head against the door's frame, crossing her arms, eyes looking at Winter from head to toe. Yes, Karina's secret apartment that no one knows of except for Winter. It's their secret place, for them to meet whenever Karina asked for Winter.

"Did he try to fight you back?" 

"Yes, but I can handle him."

Karina smirked and gestured her to come inside. Winter stepped inside and let Karina closed the door. Karina asked her to follow her and told her to sit on the couch. Winter obeyed and stayed still while Karina grabbed her hand as soon as she sat beside her.

"How bad did you hurt him?" Karina asked, caressing the small bruise on Winter's arm.

"Like always."

"Hmm."

Karina then held Winter's chin and turned her to make her look at her.

"Good job, puppy." Karina smiled seeing Winter blushed.

 

 

...

 

 

Winter came late the next day since she had a good sleep being hugged by Karina the whole night. Karina left first to go back to her mansion to avoid suspicion too. She noticed that Aeri saw her, but pretended she did not see her and Karina.

Karina casually gave her the heart eyes while staring at her, knowing that Winter probably knew that she was being stared at.

"You're embarassing. I can see your heart eyes."

Karina laughed in her head. If only her best friend knew, that she got Winter wrapped around her fingers completely.

 

 

...

 

 

Karina was annoyed with the cops. She was doing a good job on being neutral and not even doing anything suspicious. Why can't they just be blind and stupid?

Oh well, it won't be easy for them to catch Winter or her. Karina made sure that they will make no mistake.

 

 

...

 

 

Karina was excited to see Winter. Winter told her about the quiz and she promised to be there, but her best friend just had to be so slow at the wrong timing and she missed Winter's competition. Now, she will have to make sure her puppy won't get sulky over it.

"Well, Winter Kim is my girlfriend too." It slipped out of Karina's mouth, but luckily Aeri didn't get suspicious at all.

Karina's head was about to explode when she saw Jaemin gave her girlfriend flowers. The hell was he thinking? Karina tried to stay calm and not go over them to snatch the flowers and torn it into pieces in front of him. So, she decided to leave and went far away first.

However, it didn't stopped there. She had to deal with him during her volleyball game as well. She wanted to wipe off that confident smirk on his face so bad. She hates that his friends kept mentioning Winter's name as a way to boost his energy. 

Karina smirked subtly when she saw a chance to give him a lesson. She did a spike, intentionally of course. She made sure it would hit him and it did.

"Oh god." She faked a gasp before rushing towards him. She giggled internally while faking a worried expression. She even apologised to cover up her real intention. She almost rolled her eyes when he was being rude at her and looked pissed because of her spike.

She got annoyed when he changed into a sweet guy once Winter came into the scene. She was disgusted with him. She did not even spare Winter a glance as she left the scene. She wished she could hit Jaemin in the face again for even dare to set his eyes on Winter.

 

 

...

 

 

Karina crossed her arms and legs, sitting quietly on the couch, in Winter's living room. Yes, she waited for her at her home. She usually would come to see Winter when she was upset or need Winter to calm her down.

Winter dropped her bag and approached her once she got home. She knelt down and put her hands on Karina's knees.

"I'm sorry. I can't make him stop earlier, but I made sure that he would regret his words and actions towards you." Winter told her.

"Did you give him a good beating?" Karina asked coldly.

"I did."

"Kay."

 

 

...

 

 

Karina was angry, again. Why did they want to blame it on her? Shouldn't they blame it on the boys too? Karina thought some boys just deserved to get hurt for their stupid behaviour. She wouldn't even have anything against them if they did not disturb her.

 

 

...

 

 

Karina sulked when Aeri was busy flirting with Ning.

"Girls. Pay attention to me too."

They finally talked to her and Ning was asking about the interrogation. Not long after that, Karina heard the sweet voice of her girlfriend asking if the seat beside her was vacant or not. Karina did not expect her to be that brave to try and sit beside her at university.

She didn't say anything, so Aeri was the one who answered instead. Karina wanted to laugh when Aeri gave her a signal and mouthing at her to talk to Winter. Karina's heart was in a joy, that Winter was next to her now. Maybe, it was her way to make it up to her since Karina made sure she knew that she was still upset that Jaemin approached her.

 

 

...

 

 

Karina wanted to hit Aeri's head for being loud. Her best friend was dumb sometimes. She thought that Winter wouldn't hear their conversation. Winter was the most alert person she has ever met and she got a sharp hearing.

"Ugh, you're frustrating. You should go and make sure she gets home safely. Protect that cute puppy."

Karina glared at Aeri for calling her puppy, puppy. Only her who can call Winter that. She's posessive alright.

"But she's not yours yet."

Oh, Aeri Aeri. Winter have always been mine, Karina said in her head. Winter hid a small smile hearing Karina's conversation with her best friend. She loves it. She loves to see Karina's bubbly side when she's in public, especially when she was with Aeri and Ning. Karina rarely shows her that side of her when they were just alone.

So, she looked at her, just to see the precious smile on Karina's face. She would do anything to keep that smile on her beautiful face. Her Karina deserves the happiness in life.

 

 

...

 

 

Winter wanted to avoid Mark. She can't afford to make Karina upset again. She doesn't want that. So, when Mark offered to be her friend, she rejected him without hesitation. Since she knows, Karina wouldn't like that. She can't let anyone come close to her. She can't make Karina get angry.

When she managed to get away from Mark, she just had to bump into the new cop. Yet, it gave her a useful information when she got to hear his conversation with Jeno.

 

 

...

 

 

When Winter got home, she felt lonely and empty.

"I miss her."

She misses Karina. She hope that they can go out and be together without worrying about anything, but no. Not yet. They still have something to do, so no one can know that they were together.

She was surprised to find Karina at her home after her shower. As always, the only reason for Karina to be at her place was when she was pissed or there was something that make her upset. Oh, maybe she saw Mark went to her earlier.

"Shower?" Karina asked.

Winter was nervous. A badmood Karina was scary. She was cold and heartless, but Winter was okay with that. As long as Karina stays with her. It's just, she can't get used to Karina being cold with her. It's making her sad and she doesn't want that.

"You don't want to get caught. You can't get caught."

Winter thought Karina was angry about Mark, but no. She probably knows about the new cop being a little smart than the previous cop.

"Say something, would you?"

"I won't get caught."

Karina had to make sure. Her Winter cannot get caught. Winter was the only one she can rely on. She needs Winter. Winter cannot make a mistake. Karina smiled when Winter gave her a reassurance when she felt insecure about their safety. She patted Winter's head.

"I know. I made a good decision to have you doing what I need you to do. I have something else for you to do, you're going to do it right?"

Yes, she can't let her Winter get caught, because Winter is her only key to freedom. Her brave little fighter will be the one to save her from the hell she was going through all her life.

 

 

...

 

 

"We need to do something. Will you do as I say?" 

Karina caressed Winter's hair and let Winter played with her other hand as she lied down on Karina's lap. They were both at Karina's secret apartment now.

"You know that you don't have to ask." Winter mumbled.

Karina smiled. It's true. Winter will always follow whatever she wants and she will never say no to her. However, no matter what, Karina have so much respect for the younger girl's feelings too. So, she will still ask sometimes. It's just to make sure that she's not forcing Winter into doing what she ask her to do.

"Good. Now, I want you to listen."

Winter then got up and sits properly beside her, giving Karina her whole attention. Karina put her left palm on Winter's right cheek.

"Would you come to me whenever I ask you to?" Karina asked.

"Yes."

"Then, you must come to me." Karina said and put her forehead on Winter's forehead.

"When we're outside, I want you to approach me. Make it seems like you're interested in me."

"Okay."

"We'll continue from there, our plan."

"Okay."

 

 

...

 

 

Karina faked a surprise expression when Winter approached her at the university. She had to hold back her smile seeing her confident girlfriend coming to her with her charms. Karina really did a good job in her acting that she's proud of herself.

She didn't expect that her best friend would come into the scene and helped them out with their acting unknowingly. Karina laughed internally. Her best friend is truly an angel even though she does not know that she was a big help to Karina and Winter.

"I am still processing everything. Tell me, Winter really did ask me out?"

Karina had to keep telling herself not to look too happy. She was overjoy actually, she will be able to be seen with Winter from now on. She does not need to hide often to be with her.

 

 

...

 

 

Karina knew that her puppy was nervous to be out on a date with her publicly for the first time. She knew that Winter was doing this with her plan in mind, but she also wanted her to enjoy their date together. After all, she cares about Winter too.

"I have a black belt in Taekwondo, if that will make you feel better?"

It's not that Karina did not know that, she knows. Winter may look tiny and cute, but this girl can fight for life. Karina really can rely on her in protecting her, no doubt.

"Sure, little fighter." She always be Karina's little fighter.

 

 

...

 

 

"Winter, let's go."

Karina was annoyed that their date got interrupted by a ert stranger. She tried to stop Winter from beating the guy up, not in public. They can't get exposed.

"Winter?"

Karina saw how Winter took a deep breathe before nodding her head. Karina sighed silently, glad that Winter wouldn't lost her mind right there.

"But you should be careful. Who knows, next time it'll be a big guy and you'll be in a big trouble."

"Don't worry. I know what kind of trouble I should avoid or not."

Winter gulped and tried to keep her poker face when Karina raised her eyebrows at her. She knew that Karina does not like it when she's being careless.

"Oh, really?"

"Really." 

If they were at home alone, Karina might have scolded her. Right now, she can't. The cops were watching their every moves, so they can't really be the usual them when it was just them alone.

 

 

...

 

 

Karina was worried as hell. She couldn't contact Winter at all. Winter was taking too long to reach home after they went separate ways during the date.

"You're finally home. Where did you go?"

"I went around some block at the other end, before coming home."

They were arguing a little about how Winter should be more careful as Karina kept reminding her not to make a mistake.

"There will be no mistake."

"Okay, got it. No mistake. We'll proceed with the plan, for now. I will update you if there will be a slight changes."

"Hm."

Karina sighed, Winter was upset. She knew she can be too demanding and pressuring her sometimes. So, she got closer and pulled her into a hug.

"I just don't want anything to happen to you." Karina whispered.

"Yeah, I know." Winter said and slowly hugged Karina back.

"Remember, Winter. Do not get hurt and do not get killed. Understand?"

"Yes."

"I will be in pain if something like that were to happen to you and it will kill me. You don't want that, do you?" Karina asked and pulled away to look at Winter.

"No." Winter frowned.

Karina smiled and caressed Winter's eyebrows so she'll stop frowning.

"Nothing will happen to me, Winter. For as long as nothing happen to you."

 

 

...

 

 

Karina stole a glance when she saw Winter was with Mark. She hated that she had to fake a lot of smile when Soobin came to talk to her. She still allowed him to talk to her since he did not do anything that makes her feel uncomfortable at all.

Karina tried to hear whatever Soobin was saying while faking a laugh or a smile, yet she can't really pay attention at all. She kept wanting to glance at Winter. When she saw Mark was touching Winter, even if it was just a poke, her mind went crazy.

She did not hear Soobin kept calling her and getting closer until she suddenly pretended to throw hands as if she was forgetting something and her elbow hit Soobin's nose.

"Oh my god! I'm sorry!" Karina acted perfectly. 

"Oh, wow. Woah, that hurts. Um, can I- do you have tissues?"

"Hold on."

Karina then took a small napkin inside her pocket and gave it to Soobin.

"You should go wash your nose. I'm sorry. I didn't realise you were that close to me." Karina said.

"No, it was my fault too. Um, I'll go first yeah."

Karina nodded as Soobin left to take care of his bleeding nose first.

 

 

...

 

 

"Winter Kim."

Winter gulped hearing Karina's cold voice.

"Do not get too close with Mark."

"Am not. He was just being friendly."

"I know. Try to make him know that he shouldn't cross the line."

"I'm working on it."

Karina looked at Winter with her sharp eyes.

"You are mine, Winter."

"Well, you are mine too." Winter glared.

Karina chuckled, sometimes her puppy can be cute when she's being brave in going against her.

"I know that too." Karina said.

"Then do not get too close with Soobin."

"Jealous now, are you?"

"Yes, and I don't want to hurt him. He's a good guy. So please, Karina. Don't make it hard for me."

"Hm."

In a second, Karina was in front of Winter. Winter stared back into her eyes when Karina looked deep into her eyes.

"They can look. They can dream. But baby, they can't touch me. Not when I have you, you'll break their arms anyway. And I won't allow anyone to touch me other than you." Karina said and caressed Winter's cheek.

"You have to make sure that no one touches you." Winter told her seriously.

"I've been good to you, am I not? Why are you so angry?"

"I am not angry. I am just annoyed."

Karina chuckled and put her hand behind Winter's nape, rubbing her skin with her thumb as she smirked at her.

"Don't be. I made his nose bleed already, just for you." Karina said.

"You did it on purpose?" Winter asked in surprised.

"Of course." Karina whispered and leaned in to give a peck on Winter's cheek.

"I was jealous seeing you with Mark. Especially when you let him poke you. I can't think properly after that. So, Winter, stay away from Mark and I'll make sure Soobin won't come closer anymore." Karina told her.

"Okay."