Love

Winrina = Jiminjeong

Jimin's pov. 

 

How does it feel like to be in love with someone?

Well, to me, it's how I will always be able to recognise her even through her shadow or silhouette. Like how whenever she appears, she will grab my full attention right away.

It's how my heart roared out loud for her when she's nearby. I just couldn't calm my heart down knowing that she's near. It's how her existence can make everything inside of me going wild.

It's how by hearing her sweet voice making me fly into heaven. No doubt. Her alluring voice that blocked out all the other noise and making me listen to just her when she speaks and it's very addictive to listen to.

It's how beautiful she looks whenever she smiles. That adorable smile of her. I wish I can keep it. Oh I wouldn't want that smile to ever disappear from her face. The world seems to light up when I see her smile.

Did I mention about her eyes? Yes. Her sparkling eyes. Her beautiful eyes that keeps pulling me in. There's no way I can stop staring once I find her staring back at me with those eyes.

It's also how I can't seem to be away from her even for a while. She's like a magnet and she keeps pulling me into her and I refused to be away from her. It's how my heart would skip a beat just by thinking of her.

Just like now, my heart blooms with the thought of her.

"Minjeong! There you are!"

I look up as I heard her name and yes, there she is. My sweet Minjeong. I watched as she grinned cheekily to our friend, Ning Yizhuo before hugging her. I watched how beautiful as ever she is, always.

"It has been what? 4 years into a relationship with Kim Minjeong and yet, look at you. Still whipped and lovesick as ever."

I glanced at my right and smiled seeing my best friend.

"Hello to you too, Aeri. Did you arrive for long already?"

"Oh please. I did. You were just too busy thinking of your lover who by the way, you see everyday."

I chuckled seeing a hint of sarcasm in a playful manner from her tone.

"I did see her everyday but I haven't seen her for hours, Aeri ya."

"Jimin please, you two were just being away for the night to sleep!"

"Exactly. We both went home around 9pm and slept at what, 11? Or midnight? Then now it's 10am. That was 13 hours Aeri."

I heard Aeri sighs and she shakes her head while patting my shoulder with a concerned expression. 

"You got it real bad." She said and I just laughed.

I was about to say something when I heard a voice of an angel calling my name.

"Jimin ah."

I turned and sighed in content seeing the love of my life walking towards me with that beautiful smile of her. My hands automatically reached out to her and pulled her into a hug.

"Hi there, my love." I whispered and kissed her cheek softly.

My smile only got wider hearing her giggling adorably and I wrapped my right arm around her waist as I held her closer to me.

"Hi." She smiled at me and I swear, her eyes are sparkling and I love seeing me inside those sparkling eyes.

"Mm. I miss you." I hummed and pecked her nose.

"I miss you too."

"Did you rest well?"

"Yeah. You?"

"Same. I had a dream about you."

"What was it about?"

"We were just being us, loving each other."

"Like how we are in reality?"

"Absolutely."

"Yeah?"

"Yeah."

I chuckled seeing how happy she looks right now. What a cutie. I can't help but to kiss her lips right here and now.

"I love you." I said between our kisses. 

"I love you too." She replied and kissed me back.

We only pulled away when we heard some coughing.

"You know, you are not alone here." Aeri deadpanned.

"Sorry." Minjeong smiled sheepishly but I just pecked her forehead before turning to Aeri and Ning.

"You two are annoyingly cute. Oh well, let's go and meet the others!" Aeri said before dragging Ning and walked ahead.

"I still don't understand why Ryujin still proceed on holding her party in the morning even if its because she lost the bet." Minjeong said.

That's right. We are at Ryujin's party for her new successful job and being the silly her, she made a bet with Yuna previously if she manage to get the job, she will hold a morning party for the first time ever.

"You know her, she will always keep her words."

"Right."

"Did uncle send you here?"

"Nope. Taeyeon unnie did."

"Ah. No wonder you told me to not pick you up."

"Yes. Unnie wanted to chat with me while sending me here since she had been busy with works."

"Okay. Shall we go somewhere later after this party?" I asked.

"Go where?" She looked at me.

"Anywhere you like." I smiled and tightened my hold on her waist when I saw Jaemin and I noticed he was looking at Minjeong. Yes, he liked Minjeong during high school and I think he still is.

"Hi Minjeong, Jimin." He smiled at Minjeong first before glancing at me shortly.

"Hello." Minjeong greeted him back to be polite while I only nodded my head.

"Been a long time, how are you guys doing?" He asked and he saw my hand that's on Minjeong's waist.

"We're doing great! Thanks for asking."

I let Minjeong entertain his questions while I looked around, ignoring whatever that he was saying.

"Okay, I'll see you guys around." I only looked at him once I noticed he's finally leaving us alone.

"He invited us for his birthday this year. He said he'll send the invitation." Minjeong told me.

"Hm. Not interested."

"Jimiiin."

I laughed when Minjeong elbowed me.

"Not my fault that he was my rival last time, baby." I said.

"What rival? You have no rival. It has always been just you for me."

"Yeah?" I smirked and leaned my face closer to kiss her cheek.

"Of course." She said.

"There you are! Yah! I thought you guys were following us from behind. And how many times do I have to remind you two that you are not alone here."

I pulled away to see an annoyed Aeri with Ning and our other friends chuckling behind her. 

"I thought this is my party, Yoo." Ryujin tried to be intimidating and squinted her eyes on me.

"Can't blame when Minjeong always makes me forget about the whole world when she's with me." I said and only smiled when Minjeong laughed while our friends complained about my sweet words.

"You got her already Jimin. Can you please tone down for a little now?" Yeji asked laughing.

"Even so, it's my goal to keep winning her heart every seconds that I get. She deserve all of my attention and my sweet gesture." I answered.

"you're not going to stop, aren't you?" Ryujin asked, already laughing with Yeji.

"Why would I stop when spoiling her with my love gives me so much joy?"

"Okay, that's it. Spare Aeri and the rest." Minjeong said and covering my mouth with her palm.

I grabbed her hand and kissed it. 

"Why? Are you shy now hm?" I asked her.

"No but look at them." Minjeong giggled seeing a frowning Aeri.

"Go find yourself a lover." Ryujin laughed and pushed Aeri playfully.

"Ning Yizhuo, ask me out already." Aeri suddenly said.

"Huh? Why me?"

"Because I want you."

I laughed seeing Ning being confused now. Ryujin then signalled everyone to leave them alone.

"Come on, baby." I pulled Minjeong with me again to join the others, leaving the soon to be lovebirds.

"I think I am suddenly craving for the ice cream at our favourite ice cream shop." Minjeong said.

"Then we'll go there."

"Really?"

"Yes. Of course." I chuckled seeing her happy face.

"You're the best!" She said and pecked my cheek which cause me to grin at her.

"Just for you."