Marry You - Part 2

Winrina = Jiminjeong

"When is she going to stop moving?"

"I don't know."

"Someone please stop her. I'm getting dizzy."

"Let her calm down first."

"Let's just wait."

Ning, Aeri, Ryujin, Johnny and Mark were sitting down on the couch and floor while eating some chips. They were asked to gather at Aeri's place again as she has something important to announce she said.

However, 10 minutes in but Minjeong have only keep walking back and forth muttering unknown words to herself.

"Are you sure she's sober now?" Johnny asked Aeri.

"Yeah but now I'm not sure." Aeri said.

"Jeongie. What's the matter?" Ryujin asked, fed up in waiting already.

Minjeong groaned and throw her hands up. She turned to face her friends properly.

"This is bad news. Hear me out, okay?" They all nodded their head.

"I'm getting married." She sighed.

"Oh."

"She's getting married."

"Yeah. Cool."

Minjeong only stares blankly at them, looking at the wall clock as she waited for the information to finally load in her friends' head.

"YOU'RE GETTING MARRIED?!! WITH WHO?!"

Right there. Her friends were finally back in their mind. Minjeong rubbed her temple and mumbled the name of her soon to be fiancée.

"Jeongie, we can't hear you." Ryujin frowned.

"I said, I'm going to marry Yoo Jimin." Minjeong said out loud.

"..."

She looked at her friends' reaction again, only to find them looking at her like she had grown two head.

"You're not kidding?" Mark asked.

"Do I look like I am?"

"You mean, the Yoo Jimin that we know? The cold heiress of Yoo?" Johnny asked.

"Yes. That Yoo Jimin." Minjeong confirmed.

"Oh my god!!" Ningning finally got it. She slapped Aeri's thigh excitedly.

"You're marrying Yoo Jimin?!" She squealed.

"AAAAAA!!!"

Minjeong rolled her eyes at her friends who were jumping around and saying how proud they were of her, to get Yoo Jimin to be her wife.

"I just told them it's a bad news but why do they react like this is really a good news." Minjeong sighed and dropped herself on the floor. Too tired to even explain to her friends and just let them celebrating her misery first.

After half an hour, they pulled her to sit in the middle and asked her how did it happen. What makes her need to marry Jimin.

"Wow. Yoo Jimin herself choose you to be her wife." Ryujin said.

"I think she's planning to murder me. I'm positive." Minjeong said with a serious face.

"What?" Aeri asked and looked at her weirdly.

"Maybe she's taking her revenge on me now after what I did at the club last time. Yeah, must be it."

Her friends only facepalmed when Minjeong misunderstood Jimin's intention. They can only hope that Minjeong will not embarrass herself further in front of Jimin.

 

 

... 

 

 

"Come on, oppa. She's Yoo Jimin. She's beautiful and she's smart too, like you!"

"Indeed, she is."

"Right?! So you should fight for her, oppa."

"You think so?"

"I know so! You and her will look good together. I mean, it's supposed to be the two of you from the start!"

Minjeong kept following her brother like a clingy kid while trying to convince him to tell their family to marry Jimin to him instead of her. 

"You both will look cute together though." Suho said and opened the door as he gestured Minjeong to enter first.

"Me and her? Pfft. Have you seen us together, oppa? We don't match! I'm very sure you and Yoo Jimin will be a power couple. I think she will like you too. You have to show your charms, oppa. Come on."

Minjeong showed her most cute pout to her brother and blinked cutely at him. Suho only laughed and shook his head at her. 

"Did I hear you say that we don't match just now?"

Minjeong froze on her spot and stopped breathing for a second when she heard a very familiar voice behind her. Suho laughed harder seeing her cute reaction.

"Sorry for making you wait. Its kind of hard to get her to come here willingly." Suho said and smiled.

"Well, as requested, I brought my precious sister. You guys can continue to talk here in my office. I have a meeting in 10. I'll leave you two here now." Suho said again and chuckled seeing Minjeong's panic eyes.

"Oppa! What is this?! Oh my god. Did you just trick me into coming here? Oppa. Did you know that you just send me to the devil-"

"You flirted with me and now you're calling me a devil?" Cold voice greeted her once again.

Minjeong was about to reach out to her brother and asked for help but she felt she was being pulled back. Suho only grinned at her then waved before he left her hopeless.

"So, Kim Minjeong, isn't it rude to talk without looking at me?"

"Or, would you prefer to talk with your hands wrapped around my neck and-"

Minjeong quickly turned around and shut her eyes tight, she has no choices. She knows.

"Look. I can explain." Minjeong said and opened her eyes only to find Jimin's standing too close to her causing her to stumble backwards.

Jimin's fast reflex grabbed her waist and pulled her close to her again.

"We are getting married. There's nothing to explain." Jimin said.

"That's absurd! We just met!"

"And?"

"People get married because they love each other!"

"I thought you like me. No?"

"What? No?"

"I find that hard to believe."

Jimin leaned her face this time and Minjeong pulled back her head. Her shaking hands raised up to cup Jimin's face and pushed her face away gently.

"I- Uhh you knew that I was drunk at that time."

"People says a drunk person is the most honest one."

"It's... I..."

"You what, Kim Minjeong?"

Jimin kept stepping forward and Minjeong moved back until her back hits the wall.

"First, you flirted. Second, you refused to marry me after flirting with me. Third, you tried to make your brother marry me instead. Fourth, you called me a devil. Then now, what else hm?"

"I- I mean- it isn't fair to me! I... I have to agree with all of this too." Minjeong stuttered and avoided looking at Jimin. 

God, why does she have to be this attractive?

"We can work on that. I'll just have to make you agree." 

"Huh?" 

"Your father asked me to teach you few stuffs about business. From tomorrow onwards, you will be working with me."

"Wait what?" 

"Then, I will use the time you're working with me to make you agree with our marriage." 

"Again, what?" 

Jimin swiftly took out Minjeong's phone from her pocket and keyed in her number before dialling it. She nodded in satisfaction once she heard her own phone rang. 

"Whatever it is, Kim Minjeong. We are going to get married. Or, do you have someone already?" Jimin squinted her eyes. 

"No! I'm not dating anyone." 

"Good. I don't have anyone else too. There won't be a problem for us to marry then." 

"But- woah, hey." Minjeong put her hand on Jimin's chest when Jimin has invaded her personal space again. 

"Why? I thought you like being close to me. After all, I'm confident that I smell good. Right?" 

"W-Well... That-" 

Jimin held her hand that's on her chest and put it on her shoulder instead. Then she leaned into Minjeong's face and tilted her head, brushing her nose slightly on Minjeong's jaw. She smiled seeing Minjeong gulped and love how Minjeong grew stiffed when she's close, just like what she did to her last time when she's drunk. 

"To make it fair to you, you smell good too." Jimin whispered and chuckled seeing Minjeong's frozen state. She leaned back, satisfied seeing how much Minjeong is affected by her.

"Make sure you'll answer when I call. Just to warn you, I don't like being ignored." Jimin said then opened the door.

Jimin paused and looked at her again.

"And Minjeong? I think we both will look great together. I mean, we both smell good too." Jimin winked and left Minjeong dumbfounded for the second time, again.

 

 

... 

 

 

Minjeong was convinced that she must have done something in her past life to be in this situation now. She tried to beg her father to let her learn about business from her brother instead but her father said that Jimin offered it herself, to be the one to teach Minjeong so they can get to know each other more she said. 

Even before marrying, her parents are already so whipped for Jimin. They all literally listened to whatever suggestions she has. 

"Jimin likes you too, little sister. You don't have to be shy." 

It's what her brother told her when she asked him to help her to escape from Jimin. Everyone thought she's having this huge crush on Jimin. Well, she's not but she can't deny that Jimin is one attractive woman too. 

Her friends questioned her too, of why she insisted on not marrying Jimin when everyone else would die to be in her position. The truth is, she's scared actually. She may like Jimin just like everyone else but she still doesn't know how Jimin is as a person. And she takes marriage seriously. 

"To all the mothers in heaven, please pray for me. Pray that- ouch! Hey!" Minjeong glared at the person who just bumped her shoulder.

"Next time, don't block the way." He hissed and brushed his shoulder while looking at her from head to toe.

"What the-" Minjeong puffed her cheeks when the guy judged her openly like that.

Yes, this is YJ Airline headquarter. And yes, everyone's wearing fancy office clothes. So what? It's not like she came there . Minjeong got annoyed already and planned to complain to Jimin about her staff's behaviour then make it a reason why they can't get married. Does it not make sense? She doesn't care.

Everyone looked at her in curiosity when Minjeong entered the building. She rolled her eyes. What's wrong with my jeans and black turtleneck shirt. I still look decent what. 

"Hello, how may I help you?" The receptionist asked politely when Minjeong went to the reception desk. 

"Hi. I'm here for Yoo Jimin." She said and can feel eyes on her now.

"Do you have an appointment?"

Minjeong frowned. Jimin never mention about having the need to make an appointment. She remembered Jimin told her to come and meet her at 9am, that's all.

"Uh no."

"I'm sorry ma'am. I'm afraid you can't go unless you have an appointment."

Oh great. 

"Look. She told me to come here." Minjeong said and she saw how the staffs looked at each other. 

Minjeong sighed and put her hands on her hips. 

"I am here for an important business okay." Minjeong said again only to get an apologetic smile from the staff.

"Can someone just call Yoo Jimin and tell her that I'm here??"

"Well, I am here."

Minjeong jumped a little and shrieked when she felt a hand around her waist. She turned her head too fast causing her to wince and held her nape. 

"You're 15 minutes early. Good. I don't like late comers." Jimin said as she checked the time on her expensive watch.

"And you're late. I have a lot to complain and it's not going to be good!"

Jimin raised her eyebrows then looked around. Minjeong have already started complaining about how Jimin's staffs being rude to her and upset her. She's too annoyed that she forgot about being nervous meeting Jimin again.

"Make sure you find out whoever staff that she's talking about." Jimin told her secretary who nodded firmly.

"And please put in Kim Minjeong as my vip guest from now on. She can come anytime if she wants to meet me." Jimin informed the surprised receptionists.

Jimin then holds Minjeong's waist securely and pulled her towards her.

"Do you hear what I'm saying?" Minjeong asked and frowned.

"Yes, I do. Clearly. Now, you can continue your complain upstairs." Jimin said and dragged Minjeong with her.

"I am still not happy with what had just happened. I want out." Minjeong mumbled.

Jimin then make a stop gesture to her secretary and let Minjeong entered her private elevator first. Her secretary never followed as Jimin has already signalled her to stay behind and going up on her own later.

Once the elevator door was closed, Jimin pushed Minjeong softly to the wall and trapped her there.

"I can find all the staffs that made you upset and fire them all if you were that unhappy. Then, you can't complain about wanting out from this marriage."

"W-What? You don't... Uh, you don't have to do that."

"I will and I can. I'll do anything just so you will still agree in marrying me. I told you I'll make sure you won't say no, didn't I?"

Ding! 

Jimin hummed then intertwined their hands together before pulling the speechless Minjeong with her. She ignored all her standing staffs who were bowing as they passes by. 

"Any more complaints?" Jimin asked once they were inside her office room.

"I don't like the idea of us marrying for the sake of our family business."

"I understand. Which is why I want us to get to know each other."

"Listen. You are Yoo Jimin. You can honestly get whoever you want."

"Exactly. The one that I want just happen to be you."

Minjeong's jaw dropped and she blinked her eyes at Jimin.

"Jimin I- god. I was drunk okay. I-"

"So I don't smell good? You said so because you were just drunk?"

"No- I, yes you smell good. But that's not the point!"

"I remembered you said that I am attractive."

"You are!" Minjeong exclaimed.

"But that's not enough reason to make you want to marry me." Minjeong added. 

"I beg to differ. I have more than enough reason to want you to marry me." Jimin said and pulled Minjeong by her arm until their faces were close with each other.

"I have been waiting, for someone to make my heart feel what it feels like when you like someone. Then you approached me that night, being drunk and you even managed to invade my space that I care so much." Jimin said and looked into Minjeong's shocked eyes.

"Did you know that my heart skipped a beat for the first time in my whole life when you hold me close against you that night? You've kept me up all night thinking about you. Imagine my surprise once I found out that you're the very same Kim Minjeong that my family have been talking about."

"And when I confirmed it was really you during dinner, I have set my mind already. That it's you who I'm going to marry instead of your brother."

Jimin sighed and slowly wrapped her other hand around Minjeong's waist.

"There's just something about you that pulls me in, Kim Minjeong. And I really want to explore all of you, to know all of you and to love all of you. If you would let me, then I'll let you do the same. I'll show you me, all of me. No secrets, no pretense. So, Kim Minjeong, can we both try and work it out?"

"And if it's not working out?" Minjeong asked.

Jimin chuckled and fixed Minjeong's fringe.

"Oh, trust me, Kim Minjeong. We will." 

 

 

 

 

.....

 

 

 

 

Aw you guys are so sweet! Didn't know yall will miss me and my updates. Thank youuuu! I appreciate that.

So, here's the second part for you! Hehehe. Hope yall will stay safe and healthy too!

 

xx