Savage - Part 1

Winrina = Jiminjeong

"Hey, could you please slow down?"

"I can't, Aeri. I don't want to be late for Winter's quiz competition!"

Aeri groaned when Karina did not listen to her and continued to drag her forcefully to the hall. Karina was smiling gleefully once she reached the hall, her eyes were searching for Winter. 

"I told you, Aeri. We're going to be late!" Karina stomped her feet and puffed her cheeks when she saw the students cleaning up the quiz area.

"I told you, Karina. You can go alone first while I finish my game."

"And you're going to let me make myself a fool watching her without guidance? No way." Karina said.

"Have I told you that you sound dumb sometimes? Yeah, you do."

"Shh. You sound the same when it's about Ning."

"It's different. She is my girlfriend."

"Well, Winter Kim is my girlfriend too."

"Oh yeah, since when? Why doesn't your girlfriend know that she is your girlfriend?"

"I hate you."

"Love you too."

Aeri laughed seeing Karina's annoyed face. Just then, Aeri gasped seeing a couple that caught her attention. Karina then turned to look at where she was looking at, and she frowned seeing a guy giving her Winter a bouquet of flowers.

"Uh, Karina?"

Karina clenched her jaw and bit her bottom lip. She saw how the guy was smiling shyly at Winter, who just took the flowers from him. She let out a heavy sigh slowly before looking away and decided to leave immediately.

"Hey! Rina."

"Let's go, Aeri."

 

 

...

 

 

Karina was doing her warm up mindlessly, ignoring everything and everyone as her mind keeps rewinding the scene she saw earlier. She was upset, obviously. She sighed and then approached her teammates as she discussed with them about their strategy. She's the captain of the female volleyball team in the university and they are going against the male team for their university fun day. Their game was basically one of the big final game for the fun day so, many students were coming to watch them.

"I saw Jaemin played a few times. He is good." Said one of the members, Somi.

Karina then saw him entered the court with a wide smile on his face and his teammates teasing him. She frowned when she heard Winter's name.

"I don't care. We're not going to let them win." Karina said then looked at her team.

"I want all of you to give your full focus and give your all. Do you hear me?"

"Yes captain!!"

"A punishment is waiting for those who fail the team, but I have faith in you. Will you disappoint me, team?" 

"No, we won't captain!"

Karina smirked and nodded her head. She knows that they have a high chance to win. After all, she was very careful when she chose who would able to make it to be in the team. Everyone in the team is competitive and their motto is to never give up and never back down.

"Let's show them what we got. We ain't just girls, we're the queens here." Karina said and chuckled seeing the girls doing a proud yet silly gesture.

 

 

...

 

 

Karina and her team were doing okay, more than okay. The boys were frustrated as they continued to beat their score. The team was in a 100% serious mode. Moreoever that their captain seemed like not even playing around during the game. Karina was more strict than ever and being extra sharp.

"Is it just me or Karina takes this game so seriously?"

Aeri glanced at her girlfriend before looking back at her best friend on the court. She sighed and shook her head.

"That's coming from her jealousy." Aeri said.

"Huh?"

"She saw Jaemin gave Winter flowers earlier and well, she hates him now."

Ning burst out into a giggle as she heard that.

"Karina is so funny."

"I just don't understand why she doesn't want to just confess."

"Let her. As long as she's happy."

"Yeah, but look at her now. It looks like she's going for a war."

"Well, it's a volleyball war alright." Ning giggled again while Aeri kept shaking her head.

Just then, Karina finally saw her opportunity. She dragged her right foot backward before jumping up as high as she could and hit the ball using all of her strength and power, sending literally all of the weight from her arm. She landed back on the ground and glanced up to see that she made a perfect spike. She tilted her head when she saw many people rushed towards Jaemin who got hit on his face by the ball as he failed to avoid Karina's fast spike.

"Woah, did you break captain Jaemin?" Her teammate, Yena asked.

"Oh god." Karina gasped before rushing towards him also. 

She scratches her head. She did not mean to spike that hard and she thought Jaemin would able to avoid it, but she does not know that he can be this slow.

"I umm, I am so sorry. Are you okay?" Karina asked, eyebrows furrowed.

"Did you see this as being okay? Geez, Karina." Jaemin hissed and cursed at her.

Karina frowned and aware that people are watching them now. Karina stepped back and bowed her head.

"I didn't mean to- I'm sorry." Karina said.

Jaemin ignored her and keep cursing, he only stopped when he saw Winter was approaching.

"Winter, hey, don't worry about me. I'll be okay." He said and smiling gently at her.

"You sure?"

Karina clenched her fist hearing Winter's soft voice talking to Jaemin. Winter glanced shortly at her before getting closer to look at Jaemin's swollen cheek now.

"Rina. Come." Aeri came to pull Karina away from there as she can see that Karina does not know what to do.

"It's okay, it's not your fault." Ning told her.

"I want to go home." Karina said.

"Okay, let's go." Aeri said.

"No. I'm going home alone. I'm just going to go back home. I won't be at your place, Aeri."

"But, call me if you need anything. Okay?" Aeri asked and held her arm.

"Yeah. I will." Karina smiled and hugged them both before parting ways and left alone.

"Today's too much. I need a sleep." Karina murmured to herself.

 

 

 

 

.....

 

 

 

 

Winter was walking beside Jaemin, she agreed when Jaemin offered to walk home together.

"I'll get better fast. I'm a strong man." Jaemin said and smiled at Winter. 

Winter only nodded her head timidly and looked around the area while walking.

"So, Winter, why do you never hang out with anyone?"

"I like being alone."

"Oh, Uh- Did I bother you then?" Jaemin asked in concerned.

Winter looked at her and smiled without saying anything. Jaemin smiled back, distracted by Winter's beautiful smile.

"I could have won the game if Jisung was in the team. Too bad, he's still recovering and cannot join us." Jaemin sighed.

"I wonder if the cops would be able to catch the person who had been hurting the boys or not." Jaemin added.

"Why?" Winter asked.

"Well, we can't let this keeps going on. Just how many more boys will be the victim?"

"For as long as there's someone who dares to hurt Karina in any way, physically or verbally, there will still be a victim." Winter answered then turned left and Jaemin followed her.

"That's the point! I think the culprit is obsessed with Karina, don't you think? Now, it's making me hate Karina more. She's so arrogant sometimes. Like, who was dumb enough to be obsessed with that woman." Jaemin said, crossing his arms.

"And I- wait, why are we here? This isn't-" Jaemin paused when Winter wasn't beside him anymore. He turned around and saw Winter looking at him straight in the eye while putting down her bag.

"Winter?"

"What's wrong with being obsessed with Karina, Jaemin? I would do anything to shut the mouth of stupid jerks who only brave enough to hurt a woman and boys who don't know how to respect women."

"Ha ha, what?" Jaemin chuckled nervously as he noticed they were in the same dark alley that the victim got knocked down and beaten up.

"W-Winter..." Jaemin gulped and stepped back when Winter took a step forward.

"It's too bad, Jaemin. That I have to do something about your pretty face. I don't want to hurt anyone, Jaemin. I don't. But I just, I can't stand it when someone hurts Karina. It makes me go insane." Winter said.

"Winter, I- I have to leave. I will talk to you next time." Jaemin then tried to stay away when Winter kept approaching.

Winter tilted her head and smirked a little.

"Where do you want to go, Jaemin? I have to let you know, I never let anyone escape." Winter chuckled darkly.

"And you... Will never say a word after this." Winter whispered before she suddenly sprinted towards the scared and shocked Jaemin who didn't get to react as he also got the same fate like the previous victim.

 

 

 

 

.....

 

 

 

 

Hello guys!

Yes, it's finally a new mini series.

and Yes, it's not the usual soft fluff genre again, but I'll try to make the story as interesting as I can. 

Hope yall will enjoy this one. Take care and love ya!

 

xx