I'm In Love With A Criminal - Part 9

Winrina = Jiminjeong

"I'm sorry."

"Huh?"

Before Minjeong could ask why Karina was suddenly saying sorry, Karina quickly bends down and grabbed the paintball gun on the ground before shooting at Giselle and the guy.

"WHAT?!"

Karina glanced at Minjeong who was shocked as she looked at her stomach. Karina chuckled, standing up and went to stand beside Minjeong again. Giselle missed, again. Karina managed to avoid the shot and Giselle ended up shooting Minjeong instead of her.

"You good, detective?" Karina asked, wrapping her arm around her shoulder.

"Minjeong! I told you to distract her, not the other way round!" Giselle whined.

"S-Sorry." Minjeong smiled apologetically.

Karina smirked at Giselle, satisfied that she was still able to win despite of Minjeong being the biggest distraction ever. She will just keep it to herself, how she almost let herself forget about the surrounding because of Minjeong. Fortunately, being an experienced in her field, Karina couldn't ignore every small noise she heard and her instinct is too strong to ignore too.

"Better luck next time." Karina said.

 

 

...

 

 

Minjeong laughed hearing Giselle and Yunjin whined at her again for getting distracted by Karina during the game.

"I believed in you, Minjeong." Yunjin pretended to be disappointed and sighed.

"I thought you've trained yourself not to be a fool in front of Karina Yoo anymore, but you're still down so bad for her. Please, detective, get it together." Yunjin said and Giselle nodded her head.

"I-"

"Stop bullying her." Karina said as she came out of the shower room, with her hair was still wet and a white towel around her shoulders.

Minjeong checked her out again, she praised Karina for still looking so fine in her plain white shirt being tucked into her black jeans.

"We didn't." Giselle deadpanned.

"Well, practice harder and let's see if you guys can defeat me next time." Karina said, obviously trying to annoy her friends.

"Shut up." Giselle and Yunjin said.

"I'll see you guys tomorrow. I'll take Minjeong with me." Karina said before holding Minjeong's hand and pulled her along.

Giselle and Yunjin raised their eyebrows and whistled seeing Karina just casually take Minjeong with her.

"Okay, make sure you send your lover back home safely." Giselle said and Karina just ignored her without looking back.

"Ah. Isn't that such a sight to see?" Yunjin smiled and asked Giselle.

"It is." Giselle agreed.

"Also, you should have just let them kiss!" Yunjin hissed.

"I am trying to! I was waiting for the moment and only want to shoot after they finally kiss. Not my fault that Karina has a freaking good hearing!" Giselle crossed her arms.

"Well, which is good for her. That's why it's hard for the enemies to kill her." 

"Right."

 

 

...

 

 

"To my mansion, Johnny."

"Yes, boss."

Karina then turned to Minjeong who got caught stealing a glance at her. Karina tilted her head and gestured her to get closer, so Minjeong scooted until their shoulders touched.

"Do you really like to stare at me?" Karina asked.

"Y-You... You are irresistible, Karina."

"Hm. That, I am." Karina nodded, she is aware of her own beauty. She knows that many people out there finds her hot and beautiful.

"Is that why you still try to win my heart even after knowing that I am a criminal and the gang leader?" Karina asked.

"At that moment..."

"Hm?"

"When I first saw you, I knew that I can't stop myself. I'm falling for you right there and then. And at that moment, nothing else matters, but you. I wanted you to be mine, badly. I've really never felt this strong to anyone. It doesn't make sense at first, how I ignored everything, how I'm supposed to catch you and throw you into the jail. Yet, I think of you and see you, all I can think of was to be yours."

"..."

"K-Karina... Allow me to be crazy for you. I know you keep reminding me that I am a detective, because you wanted to see if I would change my mind. But no, I wouldn't. If there comes a time when I have to let go of my job for you, I would. I would do anything, as long as... I can still have you."

Karina continued staring at Minjeong who have been looking down on her lap the whole time she was saying all those things to Karina. She doesn't have the confidence to look straight in Karina's eyes while saying all of that without being a mess.

"I know it might be hard to believe, but I really am falling in love with you at first sight." Minjeong said softly when Karina did not say anything.

"You can continue to be a criminal, killing your enemies and do all your stuffs. Still, I would want you. I don't like to imagine you being someone else's." Minjeong frowned at the thought.

Karina then looked to the front and kept quiet for the whole ride after that. Minjeong sighed silently and looked out of the window. She was thinking how did she get here, to the point that she's risking her title and her job just to be with Karina. This was wrong, so so wrong. But, Minjeong would rather be with Karina more than anything else.

"We're here, boss." Johnny announced once they have arrived at Karina's mansion.

Jeno frowned seeing Minjeong got out of the car together with Karina. Karina whispered and told Johnny to make sure Jeno didn't leave the place, didn't get inside to bother them too. She made sure Johnny would lead all of the guards outside and stay alert all the time.

"Come." Karina said and pulled Minjeong again with her.

Karina dismissed all of the helpers and asked everyone to leave her mansion empty. Karina glanced at Minjeong's curious face when she looked around her mansion.

"Um, w-what are we doing here?" Minjeong can't help but to finally ask when they entered the master bedroom, which is Karina's bedroom.

She turned around to face Karina when she heard a click. Karina just locked the door.

"Well..." Karina started, she walked towards her slowly and a small smirk on her face greeted Minjeong.

"There's one thing that I want from you now." Karina said.

"Huh? What is it?" Minjeong asked.

She moved backwards and staggered to her feet when Karina continued coming closer daringly. She raised her right hand and was met Karina's firm's shoulders, but she let her hand there while her other hand was clutching at Karina's shirt from the side of her waist.

"I want it all." Karina said, circling her arms around Minjeong's waist firmly.

"All of your love..." Karina tilted her head.

"And everything." Karina added, pulling Minjeong slowly and made their bodies flushed against each other.

"I want to claim it, all of it." Karina leaned in and sighed.

"After all of that confessions from you, it is only right for me to claim everything that has been mine." Karina said

"So, Minjeong, we're here because I want to claim you now. I'm going to tie you down, you're stuck with me forever, Kim Minjeong. There's no way I'm going to ever let you escape from me after this."

"There's no more room for regret, you asked for this, and I'm going to give it to you. You will continue to take it all from me, and you will never say no to me. Do you understand?" Karina asked and cupped her chin to lift her face up, making her look at her in the eyes.

"Yes." Minjeong could only let out one word. She could feel the hard pounding against her chest as she witnessed how Karina's dark eyes bore right into her.

"Hmm." Karina let out a low hum and cupped her jaw this time.

"Now, I demand you to kiss me."

Minjeong nodded her head slowly, she put her both hands on each of Karina's shoulders. Mother, pray that I would survive this one, let me stay alive while finally kissing the hottest woman on earth.

Karina smiled at her softly, caressing her waist, giving her all the time that she needs to finally be ready and kiss her. Karina told herself to wait, and when Minjeong gives in, she's going to show her, just what she's getting herself into.

"Karina..." Minjeong whispered her name before she slowly leaned in and finally kissed Karina on the lips.

Minjeong closed her eyes and tilted her head, kissing Karina sweetly. Karina hummed in satisfaction. Soft.

"Do you like it?" Karina asked once they pulled away.

"Yeah." Minjeong answered and her cheeks are blushing.

"Do you want more?" Karina asked, and now her dark eyes filled with the intensity of desire.

"Yes." Minjeong whispered.

"Are you sure?"

"Yes."

"Great. Now, this is the part where you have to make me not want to stop at all." Karina said before she kissed Minjeong hard this time. 

Minjeong gasped, shocked at the sudden rough kiss, but once she composed herself, she kissed just as hard. She circled her arms around Karina's shoulders when she felt Karina's both arms hugged her tight. She sighed through their kisses when Karina kissed her deeper, as passionate as ever.

"I..." Minjeong panted, but Karina didn't let her continued as she kissed her again.

"I love you, Karina." She managed to say it when Karina pulled away after she bit down her lip.

Karina only groaned before making them both fall onto the bed behind Minjeong, she quickly hovers above her and kissed her senseless. 

"To love me, you're not allowed to look at anyone else after this, but me." Karina said.

"I'm all yours, Karina. Please. And I want you to keep wanting me." Minjeong replied.

"Make me." 

Minjeong grabbed Karina's by her nape, throw all the cautions to the window, and decided to pour everything she had been holding and shows Karina just how crazily in love she is with her.