Burning Desire (Teaser)

Winrina = Jiminjeong

The sounds of heels clicking against the tiles could be heard throughout the floor as an employee in her early 20's scrambled to her feet to stop the elegant woman from entering the CEO's office room.

"M-Ma'am, wait, no- you can't-"

The door swung open as the woman ignored the employee who tried to stop her and still entered the CEO's office without permission. 

"I deeply apologised for this! I-" The employee glanced at the mad, elegant woman before bowing to the CEO.

"I failed to stop her from storming in! I'm so sorry!" The employee apologised, lips were trembling in nervousness.

"You may leave, Chaehyun."

"O-Okay, boss." 

As soon as the employee left, the woman stomped her feet as she came closer to stop beside the CEO's desk. In her hands, was a bouquet of flowers that was familiar to the CEO.

"We don't need this." She said and smashed the flowers on the desk.

"And I want you to stay away from my boyfriend, Karina Yoo."

Karina Yoo, a young and successful CEO of YJ Corporation, stared amusedly at her.

"Stay away from your boyfriend?" Karina asked.

"Yes! And never send anything again. Whatever gift you will send, he won't be falling for you."

"I didn't send the flowers for him though."

"What?"

"It was for you."

"Huh. Don't give me a stupid lie just to save yourself since you were being caught now."

Karina chuckled and stood up, she stepped out of her desk to stand in front of the woman who was still glaring at her.

"Did someone tell you the flowers is for Lee Jeno, your boyfriend?"

"No, but don't think that I didn't notice how you kept looking at Jeno whenever we went to the same event!"

Karina chuckled again and grabbed the flowers to pull out the small card in it, she opened the card and showed it's content to her.

"To the most beautiful woman I've ever met, Winter Kim. Yours sincerely, KY." Karina read as she observed Winter's blank face.

"Did you see your boyfriend's name, Ms Kim?" Karina asked.

She raised her eyebrows when Winter slowly looked up at her and glared at her again. What now?

"Did you send this to me to provoke me?" Winter asked in a low growl.

Oh god. Karina sighed and rubbed her temple. She shouldn't have sent the flowers to Jeno's father's company, SM Company which is models and actors management company, knowing Winter and Jeno works there together, which caused this misunderstanding.

"Listen, Karina Yoo."

Karina looked up and stared at her. Winter puffed her cheek and grabbed the card from Karina's hand.

"This, the flowers, or whatever, do not send anything to me or Jeno. Please, mind your own business and leave us alone."

"..."

"I'm sure there are many people out there that you might like, but Jeno is with me. We are going to get engaged soon. He's going to propose me, and I'm going to finally say yes to him."

Karina put her both hands in her pocket as she hummed, trying to process everything that Winter had just told her.

"That's too bad. I really like you though." Karina whispered and staring right into Winter's eyes.

Winter frowned and tried to find any hint of lies from Karina's face. She squinted her eyes while Karina only enjoyed seeing how her expression kept changing in just a short of time.

"I have always looked at you, Winter Kim. I have always got my eyes on you. And I am very, very interested in knowing you. It's you whom I like, not Lee Jeno. So, you don't have to worry about me stealing your boyfriend from you."

"W-What?"

Karina walked closer, making Winter stepped back to avoid being too close with her.

"You misunderstand me, sweetheart." Karina said.

"Your good for nothing boyfriend is the one who should be worried about me, not you." Karina stared sharply at her, and this time her face darkened.

"W-Whatever!" Winter stuttered and took a step back again.

"We're going to get married. So, please stay away from us. And d-don't tell Jeno about this." Winter said, glaring at her one more time before finally turning away to leave.

Karina looked at the closed door after Winter left. She chuckled as she shook her head. 

"I would do whatever you ask me, sweetheart. Anything, but staying away from you." Karina whispered to herself. Her head was filled with a lot of ideas on what she is going to do next.

She went back to her desk and opened her drawer, taking out a paper of a secret information about Jeno and his father that she managed to get after years of working hard to earn it.

"Your father and you used a dirty way to steal what's not yours. Now that I have a capability for a revenge, I'm going to take it back, and I'm not going to forgive everyone who's involved."

Then, she looked at a picture of Jeno with Winter. 

"Who would have thought that I would fall for your attractive girlfriend though."

 

 

 

 

.....

 

 

 

 

Hi, dearest readers!

I'm back with a new series. I'll try to update whenever I can, so please be patient with me. Huhu. Stay safe, everyone!

 

 

xx