Be My Girl (Teaser)

Winrina = Jiminjeong

It was just an ordinary day at SM University. Students were seen hanging around with their circle of friends, they either talking about studies or gossiping. The same goes to the most popular clique in the university. They are Yoo Jimin, captain of the female basketball team. Then her best friend who is the students vice president, Aeri Uchinaga. Their close friends named Hwang Yeji, Shin Ryujin, Shin Yuna and Jeon Somi who are also a part of the basketball team.

They usually would chill at the parking lot, earning stares from their admirers obviously or they would be at the cafeteria to eat breakfast together. However, today they decided to be away from the students eyes and enjoyed their peaceful morning at the rooftop.

They managed to bring few chairs and tables for them to make the place good enough to hang out, hidden from everyone.

"I swear Yuna, that boy have a crush on you."

"I don't care, Somi. He isn't my type"

Jimin and the others laughed at Yuna's annoyed face when Somi kept teasing her about a boy who always stares at her. Jimin was just sipping on her orange juice, sitting prettily with legs crossed. On her left was Aeri, who were just sitting comfortably with her elbow rested on the table next to her and her head on her palm as she closed her eyes.

Then on Jimin's right, there were Yeji and Ryujin just doing couple stuff and being lovey dovey. Yes, they are the only couple in their group. While Yuna and Somi were in front of them, playing with the basketball while chatting.

"Oh yeah, Jimin. How about your crush? It's our final year, are you goin- Ack!" Somi paused to shriek and quickly put her hands on her chest as the rooftop door was slammed open.

All of them stopped whatever they were doing and was surprised to see Kim Minjeong coming out of the door with her serious face. Somi was about to ask of what she needs there but stopped again when she saw how Minjeong wasn't paying attention to them at all, yet her eyes fixed on Jimin only.

"Yoo Jimin, I need to talk to you."

Jimin raised her eyebrow at her. It's not a normal scene to have Kim Minjeong, the top student to approach her and asking to talk.

Kim Minjeong have her own circle that are quite popular too. Ning Yizhuo being her childhood best friend, a member of student councils. There were Yeh Shuhua and Song Yuqi, the chaotic duo from Drama club. Then the boys, Johnny, Mark and Jaemin who joined the Dance club.

They are known for being loud and playful, they have many admirers too but of course, Kim Minjeong being the most popular one out of them all as she was called as the beauty with brain.

Jimin's circle were not friends with Minjeong's. They were just school mates. They usually just exchanged glances and small smiles when they crossed path. It's usually only Ning who will talk to Aeri as they both from the councils.

So, to see Kim Minjeong now coming to her on her own, not even with her friends and wanting to talk to her is really a surprise to Jimin as she's usually would always be with her friends and never alone.

"Kim Minjeong." Jimin uncrossed her legs and sits up straight.

"What do you want to talk about?" Jimin asked, curious of what could be the reason for Kim Minjeong to be in front of her now.

"Date me."

And just with that, Jimin coughed heavily after she tried to finish her drinks and were choking now while Aeri was trying to rub her back in panic but at the same time kept looking at Minjeong. As the others were having their jaws dropped and looked at Minjeong in disbelief.

 

 

 

 

​​​​​​..... 

 

 

 

 

So, here I'm giving a teaser of what's coming for my next mini series. I'll try to give updates as soon as I can. Have a good day ahead yall! 

 

xx