Date Me (Bonus)

Winrina = Jiminjeong

Jimin has just finished her class 10 minutes ago. She immediately went to the open field in front of the small lake, their usual meet up place. She stops once she found Minjeong laying down on a thin picnic mat. She slows down her steps as a smile appears on her face seeing Minjeong's peaceful face. She carefully put down her bag before she lay on her stomach and leaned her face down on Minjeong.

Jimin takes her time to stare at Minjeong's fine, delicate features. Her nose that Jimin loves to kiss now. Her eyes that Jimin loves when they sparkles. Her lips that is so soft. Her adorable cheeks that Jimin loves so much.

"Hi, baby." Jimin whispered and slowly, a lazy smile spread on Minjeong's face. Jimin chuckled and kissed Minjeong's closed eyes gently.

"Having fun?" Jimin asked softly.

"Mm. I didn't get enough sleep last night so I took a nap while waiting for you." Minjeong said before she finally opened her eyes to look at jimin who was still staring down at her.

"Hi to you too." Minjeong whispered.

"Wanna cuddle?"

"Yes!"

Jimin then stands up to sit near the big tree while Minjeong immediately found her way and fit in between Jimin's knees as usual. Jimin laughed and back hugged her girlfriend lovingly, giving light kisses on Minjeong's temple.

"You're warm." Minjeong mumbled and snuggled against her.

"I am." Jimin caressed Minjeong's stomach and soon Minjeong is falling asleep again.

Jimin smiles and rested her head on Minjeong's head. She hums a soft song as she holds Minjeong close to her. 

 

 

... 

 

 

"So what's the plan for this semester break?" 

"Oh you know, just resting." 

"Really Jimin? Resting? That doesn't sound like you." 

Jimin laughed and only ignored Aeri's dumbfounded face. 

"Yah! We should go party and-" 

"Girls girlllsss!" Ningning came with Minjeong, to join them at the cafeteria. 

"Jimin ahhh." Minjeong whined cutely, making herself comfortable on Jimin's lap as she hugs Jimin's neck. 

"I miss you." Minjeong said softly and pouted. 

"You do?" Jimin asked and smiled widely at her. 

"Yes. Class took longer this time. Did you wait for long?" 

"Nah. We're just here around 10 minutes." Jimin said, holding Minjeong's waist protectively with her one arm. 

"Hungry?" Jimin asked before feeding her some fries. 

"Mm." Minjeong hums as she munched on the fries. 

"Are you going to sleep at my place for the entire break?" Minjeong asked. 

"Depends. Do you want me to?" 

"I would love to have you holding me every night." Minjeong said. 

"You can have me hold you every night. Doesn't matter where. I'll hold you tight." Jimin muttered and pecked her lips. Minjeong giggled and kissed Jimin's cheek. 

"Then we'll sleep at my place for few days, after that we'll go to your place too." Minjeong suggested. 

"Sure, love. Anything you want." Jimin just agreed, as always. 

Aeri rolled her eyes listening their conversation while Ning only laughed seeing Aeri's expression. 

"So that's why you said the plan is just to rest?" Aeri asked. 

"Minjeong's kinda addicted to my cuddle now." Jimin chuckled. 

"Jimin. She's addicted to whatever affection you give her even before you both are together. And you, literally have been giving in to her all the time." Ning stated. 

"Because Jimin here loves me too much. Don't be jealous please. You have Aeri already." Minjeong teased and laughed when Ning raised her fist at her. 

"Right, you have me babe." Aeri laughed with Minjeong and hugs Ningning. 

"I know." Ning flipped her hair before grinning at Aeri. 

Jimin stares at Minjeong's laughing face and smiles seeing how beautiful she looks. Jimin leans closer before kissing Minjeong's shoulder and mumbled "I love you." 

"I love you too." Minjeong replied immediately. 

 

 

...

 

 

"Wooohoo!!!"

Laughters and cheers could be heard inside the VIP room in a club. Aeri cannot resist in partying so she makes sure everyone can come and party with her. She even fetched Jimin and Minjeong from Minjeong's place because she's afraid Jimin will give in to Minjeong again, not going to come and just cuddle with her at her home.

"Minjeong, our vocalist, let's slay the song!" Aeri hollered with Ningning.

Their other friends just enjoyed Minjeong singing for them and Ningning will sing with Minjeong too occasionally. Everyone was dancing energetically and can be seen having so much fun. Where as Jimin, just sitting down on the couch and laughed seeing how silly her friends can be while dancing. The whole time, her eyes stay on Minjeong too. She loves to see her girl having fun and that radiating smile that Minjeong shows when she's happy.

After few songs, Minjeong coughed and waved her hand at Ningning saying she need to rest first. She let them continues with the next song before walking back to the couch and grinned when she sees Jimin is already looking at her with a soft, loving smile on her face.

"Jimiiiiin." Minjeong called her name cutely and stands in front of her.

Jimin grabs her hand and kissed it before pulling her down on her lap, Minjeong immediately fixes her position to sit comfortably on Jimin. She let Jimin runs her fingers on her hair and enjoys being taken care by Jimin like usual.

"Did you have fun?" Jimin asked her softly.

"Yes." Minjeong whispered then plays with Jimin's engraved necklace that has her name on it. Jimin bought it when they went out on a date because Minjeong told her to. Minjeong wants Jimin to have something related to her with her all the time.

"Are you happy, Jimin?"

"Hm? Now?"

"Yesterday, now, tomorrow... Are you happy, with me?"

Jimin tilts her head and sighs gently before she hugged Minjeong closer.

"Happy is an understatement if I say that I am." Jimin told her.

Jimin then raised her other free hand to Minjeong's cheek tenderly.

"Because baby, I am over the moon right now with you." Jimin whispered and moves her hand to the back of Minjeong's neck as she caressed her nape soothingly before pulling her down lightly and give a sweet kiss on Minjeong's nose.

"So, are you happy with me?" Jimin asked this time.

Minjeong smiles shyly before looking into Jimin's eyes and oh girl, Minjeong melts again right then and there. Jimin's eyes sparkles with a strong emotion that Minjeong could feel even just by looking at her eyes. Sometimes, Minjeong wonders, how did she not notice this previously. Jimin have always been looking at her with so much love and affection. Sometimes, it's too much for Minjeong's fragile heart. But she's more than willing to put her heart on sleeve just for Jimin. She wants to feel all the love Jimin can give her.

"I am the happiest I've ever been when I'm with you." Minjeong said truthfully.

She can't deny it. She can't deny her true feelings. She can't ignore her feelings anymore. It is too much but she will let it all out. Because Jimin is driving her insane with her annoying soft loving stares, her gentle touches, her sweet mouth and her protective side.

"And I hope, we will stay like this." Minjeong said, hands cupping Jimin's face gently.

"Oh, we will." Jimin leans more into Minjeong's warm hands and closes her eyes.

"Because I will never let you go, remember?"

"Yeah." Minjeong smiles and leaned in to kiss Jimin's lips tenderly, Jimin keeps rubbing her back softly while they kissed. Minjeong pulls away first, she then buries her face into Jimin's shoulder and closed her eyes. Her heart is pounding and she knows well Jimin is the cause of it all the time.

Unknown to them, Aeri have been watching them and smiles fondly seeing them together like that. From the start, she's the biggest supporter of them both. From the start, she knows that they belong to each other and she swears, she won't let anyone destroy what they have now. She will protect them. Because she knows, Jimin will be at lost without Minjeong and Minjeong will break without Jimin.

"Honey, eyes on me too please."

Aeri laughed seeing the teasing voice of her girlfriend. She looks at the amused Ningning before pulling her to peck her lips.

"Always you, sweetie. Don't you worry." Aeri assured her.

"Good. Now dance with me." Aeri then nodded and immediately wrapped her arms around Ning.

 

While on the other hand, Jimin witnessed how Aeri looks awestruck for Ningning a while ago. She smiles then glanced at Minjeong who's snuggling on her now.

"Are you sleepy now?" Jimin asked, chuckling when Minjeong yawned cutely.

"Can we go home and cuddle?" Minjeong asked and nuzzled up against Jimin. Jimin glances at her friends then back at Minjeong.

"I'm sure they won't mind. Do you want to go now?"

"Mm." Minjeong nodded her head.

"Okay baby, we shall go now."

Jimin helps her up and kisses her cheek before putting her arm around her shoulder.

"Hey guys, we'll leave now. Minjeong wants to sleep." Jimin announced.

"Do you want me to send you both home?" Aeri asked.

"Nah, we'll just take a cab. Don't worry. Have fun."

"Wait, here!" Yeji throws her car key which Jimin caught right away.

"I'll just go home with Ryujin later." Yeji said.

"Oh. Thanks. Bye guys."

Minjeong smiles at them all and waved them goodbye.

 

 

...

 

 

"Jimiiiiin."

Jimin put down her towel and hairdryer before going to the bed, she bends down and kisses Minjeong's forehead.

"Yes?"

"Settle down already and sleep with me."

"Okay."

Jimin switched off the lights then went to settle beside Minjeong, kissing Minjeong's hair before snuggling up against her from behind. She put her arm around Minjeong's waist after pulling up the duvet.

"Jimin."

"Hm?"

"My Jimin."

"Yes, baby?"

"..."

Jimin then tries to peek at Minjeong and chuckled when her girl has already falling asleep.

"Sweet dreams. I love you." Jimin whispered and hugged Minjeong tight.

 

 

 

 

.....

 

 

 

 

And I'll end Date me here. I have a soft spot for Date me so a bonus for yall. This will be the final ending of Date me.

Thank you, everyone.

Enjoy!

 

xx