My All (Epilogue)

Winrina = Jiminjeong

She thought that she could never get her happy ending. She thought that she would not be able to be with her one true love. She thought that happiness would be far from her. She thought that she would lose her forever. She thought she lost it all.

However, seeing the love of her life in front of her right now, feeling her slow and steady breathe, makes Jimin's heart clenched. She had been dying to be able to be this close again with Minjeong. She had been dreaming of this moment for the past years away from Minjeong. She had been crying herself to sleep whenever she misses Minjeong too much.

"Minjeong ah." Jimin called her name oh so softly.

She reached her shaking hand out to caress Minjeong's hair gently. She stares at Minjeong's peaceful sleeping face with tears in her eyes. Minjeong was exhausted after crying her heart out until she fell asleep in Jimin's arms. So, Jimin carried her to the bed and tucked her in. The whole night, Jimin never left her side. Jimin hugged her, held her and made sure Minjeong can finally sleep well.

"I'm sorry for leaving." Jimin sighed, eyebrows furrowed as she feels her heart hurt just by the thought of Minjeong going through her lonely days without her being there for her.

"J-Jimin."

Jimin quickly looked at Minjeong's frowning face as she mumbled Jimin's name. Jimin scooted closer and hugged her head against her chest. She kissed the top of her head before rubbing Minjeong's back soothingly.

"I'm here, baby." Jimin whispered, reassured her.

Then Jimin felt a tight hold on her waist.

"It's okay. I got you." Jimin whispered again.

Minjeong who slowly waking up, remembered that Jimin did come back. She still couldn't believe that Jimin is here and is holding her close, just like she would always do and making Minjeong feels safe in her arms.

"Jiminie."

"Hm?"

"Please don't wake me up."

Jimin frowned, she doesn't understand what Minjeong meant. She was about to ask when Minjeong spoke again.

"I can't- I can't lose you again. Don't wake me up if this is a dream."

"Baby." Jimin tried to pull away, but Minjeong held her tightly. Afraid if Jimin would disappear once she let go.

"N-No." Minjeong whimpered, and Jimin's heart clenched again. She did this to her, she hurt Minjeong by leaving.

"I won't be going anywhere. I just need to see you, baby." Jimin told her and slowly takes Minjeong's hand and held her.

Jimin finally able to pull away and bit her lip when she saw Minjeong shut her eyes tight as her lips trembled. Jimin put her forehead on Minjeong's forehead before kissing Minjeong's nose.

"Open your eyes and look at me. I'm here, Minjeong ah." 

"I'm... Scared, Jimin."

"I know, but I need you to look at me."

"N-No." Minjeong shakes her head and squeezed Jimin's hand hard.

Jimin then pulled her hand out of Minjeong's grasp causing her to gasp sharply, and her hands immediately try to reach for Jimin again which Jimin let she grabbed her shirt before Jimin carefully leaned closer to kiss Minjeong's lips. 

"Feel me. I am here." Jimin said between their kisses while rubbing her thumb on Minjeong's cheek.

"Open your eyes for me, baby. Come on."

After few seconds, Minjeong slowly opened her eyes and Jimin sighed seeing her glassy eyes.

"Jimin."

"You see me?" And Minjeong nodded.

"I'm here, with you." Jimin said and grabbed Minjeong's hand to put her palm on her chest.

"Can you feel me?" Jimin asked, and Minjeong nodded again.

"I'm real, baby. This is not a dream. Do you believe me now?" Minjeong nodded, tears slowly rolled out of her eyes. Jimin wiped them off gently using her thumbs.

"I'm sorry." Jimin whispered.

"I thought- I just, I am really sorry." Jimin closed her eyes and pulled Minjeong into her arms again.

"Jimin."

"Yes, baby?"

"Don't go again."

"I won't. Gosh, I am not going to ever leave you again."

"Do you promise?"

"With all of me."

 

 

 

 

.....

 

 

 

 

"Thanks, Ryujin."

Ryujin smiled and patted Jimin's back. She was just done updating Jimin about Minjeong's life briefly during the time she was away.

"Thank you for staying by her side."

"She's my cousin, Jimin. My favourite even. I will gladly take care of her."

Jimin sighed and nodded her head.

"How is she doing by the way?" Ryujin asked.

Jimin looked at Minjeong who were not far from her, talking happily with their friends.

"Still traumatised, but getting better."

"How about uncle?"

"Her father is... still feeling guilty. He kept apologizing even after I told him to let it go. I guess, he feels bad because of what happened to Minjeong emotionally and mentally."

"It was a dumb decision anyways."

Jimin looked at Ryujin who only shrugged her shoulders.

"I mean, yes we never expect that his selfish decision would destroy Minjeong mentally. Yet, I can't help it. I still feel angry when I remembered how hard it was for Minjeong, and well... you."

"Can't say I didn't agree with you." Jimin muttered and Ryujin chuckled.

"Of course. You even married Minjeong right away." Ryujin smirked.

"I don't want to waste more time, Ryujin. And Minjeong..." Jimin paused as she turned to look at her wife now.

"She needs all kinds of reassurance from me that I'm not leaving her." Jimin said.

Yes, Jimin married Minjeong officially just a week after being reunited. Minjeong cried every day and it breaks her heart. She stayed with her every night and keep telling her that she is going to stay, but it wasn't enough. Minjeong was still very scared of her leaving her again. So, she asked Minjeong to marry her. It was a simple and small wedding, but it managed to calm Minjeong. 

"Thank you."

"What?"

Ryujin smiled genuinely at Jimin, tears escaped from her eyes.

"For coming back. Thank you, Jimin."

"No. Thank you, Ryujin. If it weren't for you, I wouldn't be here now. Thanks to you and Yeji."

"I told you from when we were still young. Lies are acceptable when necessary."

"Yeah, you gave me a heart attack when you decided to lie that you are dying, but I came to a party instead."

Ryujin laughed and shook her head.

"I had to do what I need to do." Ryujin said.

"I know, and I don't blame you for that. I thanked you, Ryujin. Really, thank you."

"I should've done this a long time ago. Why did I only think of this after 5 years?" Ryujin slapped her forehead.

"Because you are still so slow." Jimin chuckled when Ryujin hissed at her.

 

 

...

 

 

"You are really glowing now. We are happy for you." Aeri said and rubbed Minjeong's arm.

"Thanks." Minjeong giggled and Ning just stares warmly at her friend who finally able to smile after so long.

"Hi, girls." Just then, Jimin came with Ryujin and Yeji to join them.

Jimin patted Minjeong's back twice before sliding her arm lower and hugged Minjeong's waist closer. She pecked her cheek and temple before finally smiling at her wife.

"I love you." Jimin whispered and Minjeong feels warmth. 

"I love you too." Minjeong wrapped her arm around Jimin's waist as well.

The whole interaction between the two of them was being watched by their friends and they had to hold their tears, feeling relief and glad that all their pain has come to an end now. That's just how much they care for both Minjeong and Jimin.

 

 

 

 

.....

 

 

 

 

"Um, Jimin."

"Yes, baby?"

"..."

Jimin turned around when Minjeong kept quiet. She stopped washing the dishes and wipe her hands with the small towel on the counter before walking towards her.

"Hey, what's wrong?" Jimin asked her softly.

"I- I heard from your mother, that you need to go and check your job." Minjeong frowned.

Jimin smiled. She holds Minjeong's hands to stop her from fidgeting and kisses her knuckles.

"Yeah, I would need to go back to report in to my boss."

"..."

"It will be just for a while. Maybe a week or two, I need to settle my stuff there before finalising my transfer here."

"A- A week?" Minjeong whispered, still frowning.

"Hey." Jimin then lifted Minjeong's chin up and gave her a warm smile.

"Is that what have been bothering you?" Jimin asked, and Minjeong nodded slowly.

"And I told you that I won't ever leave you again, remember?" Another nod.

"A week or two, even if it'll be just for a day, I won't leave you. You'll come with me too, baby. So, don't worry about it." Jimin told her.

"I'll come with you?"

"Mhm. I've informed your family about it. The company will be fine without you for a while, Ryujin will help to cover you up."

"Ryujin? She hates to do more work, Jimin."

"I know, but she loves you enough to sacrifice her hate for the workload." Jimin grinned.

"So, I'm coming with you?" Minjeong asked to confirm it again.

"Yes. Everywhere I go, no matter how long, you will always come with me. I will always bring you along. Is that okay?"

"Yeah." Minjeong smiled.

"Good." Jimin smiled back at her and kissed her forehead.

"So, don't be sad anymore okay."

"I love you, Jimin."

Jimin sighed, feeling content. She hugged Minjeong and snuggled her face in the crook of Minjeong's neck.

"And I love you more."

"You are my all, baby. I don't want to be without you anymore." Jimin added.

"Your all."

"Yes."

Minjeong giggled and hugged Jimin tight. Jimin smiled hearing Minjeong's lovable giggles. She promised to herself all over again, that she will make sure Minjeong will be the happiest with her being by her side now, for the rest of their life.

 

 

 

 

.....

 

 

 

 

Have you guys read my One Shot titled My All? Or do you still remember that story? I suddenly feel like I need to give an epilogue for Jiminjeong in that story. So, here it goes. Enjoy!!

 

xx