Date me (Sequel)

Winrina = Jiminjeong

A date with Minjeong. Jimin chuckled at the thought of it. She couldn't believe that she's finally getting Minjeong's full attention to see her as more than just a friend. 

Jimin leaned her back against the wall, crossing her arms while her eyes on Minjeong's class. She was ready to smile and greet Minjeong when her class has been dismissed but she was greeted with a sight of a guy putting on his jacket on Minjeong. 

"I said I'm fine." 

"No, I spilled my drinks on you. I can't just do nothing about it." 

"Ahem." Both Minjeong and him looked at Jimin. 

Jimin approached them before looking at the guy with her straight face. 

"She said she's fine." Jimin told him. 

"Yea but-" 

Jimin took off the jacket and gave the guy back, then pulled Minjeong into her arms while covering her up with her own jacket.

"You can take your jacket back and leave now." Jimin said again.

Minjeong unknowingly snuggled closer at Jimin.

"Ah, okay. I'm sorry again, Minjeong." He bowed and left.

"Is he the classmate you said that were hitting on you?" Jimin asked.

"Minjeong?" Jimin asked and looked down only to see Minjeong is having a little too much fun of being inside Jimin's embrace.

"I'm asking you a question, you know." Jimin said. Still looking at Minjeong in amusement.

"Yeah? What is it?" Minjeong asked.

Jimin laughed and can't help but to pinch Minjeong's adorable cheek.

"Nothing. Let's go home?"

"Yes!"

Jimin's smile never leave her face as she pulled Minjeong even closer and feels satisfied when Minjeong put her arm around her waist to walk comfortably with her.

"So, what's your ideal date?" Jimin asked her.

"Hm. I don't know."

"What would you like?"

"Anything? I guess..."

"You can't just like anything. Okay, how about your dates previously. What did you find that you like while going on a date?" Jimin asked.

This time, Minjeong stopped walking which stopped Jimin as well.

"Why?"

"I don't... Enjoy any of my date last time."

"Okay... And may I know why? So I can avoid bringing you to places that they brought you to or I can avoid doing what you don't like when-"

"They are not you."

"Huh?"

"Because they are not you, Jimin. The reason why I don't enjoy the dates. I keep thinking of you. I keep thinking of how it's going to be much better hanging out with you rather than going on the boring date with those boys."

Jimin sighed and cupped Minjeong's face. 

"Are you being serious right now?"

"I am." Minjeong frowned but still pouting cutely.

"Okay."

"Okay?"

"Yes. Okay." Jimin smiled and patted her head gently.

Just how much more do you want from me, Minjeong? Don't you know that you have all of my heart already now. If you continue doing this to me, then I can't stop falling for you. 

 

 

​​​​​​... 

 

 

"Jimin ah! Have you seen this?" 

"No, I haven't. She posted them just now?" 

"Yesterday!" 

Jimin chuckled seeing Minjeong getting excited over her favourite singer's new IG post. 

Yes, they are now finally going out on their first date. They went to a new cafe and ordered some dessert to share. Minjeong chose to sit beside her instead of in front of her which Jimin doesn't mind at all. 

Yeah, definitely doesn't mind at all. With how their arms and shoulders touched almost everytime as Minjeong kept leaning on her while showing all the things she found on the social media. 

Now that they're attached to each other, Jimin only let Minjeong scooted closer, resting her left hand on Jimin's thigh while her other hand holding the phone as she let Jimin see whatever she's seeing on the phone. 

"This is cute. Don't you think?" 

"Mm. It is." Jimin mumbled while smiling against Minjeong's head. She closed her eyes as she pecked her head softly. Jimin has her arm around Minjeong, holding the girl close to her. 

"Jimin ah. We should try and visit this place on our next date?" 

Jimin's eyes opened immediately when Minjeong said that. 

"So, there will be next date?" Jimin asked back. 

Minjeong pulled away from her to look at her. 

"Uhm. Do you not enjoy your date with me? Do you find me boring now? You don't want to date me anymore?" 

"What? No." Jimin quickly hold Minjeong's hand. 

"I'm just surprised that you would like to go on another date with me. I mean, I am still surprised that we are on one now. It feels like a dream, you know." Jimin told her. 

"I know..." Minjeong mumbled and looked down on Jimin's hand, playing with her fingers.

"Can you tell me how did you fall for me?" Minjeong asked.

Jimin tilted her head and smiled fondly seeing the blush on Minjeong's cheek. She holds Minjeong's cheek and turned her to face her.

"Minjeong ah. You've always been the one that I want to date ever since I learned about love. That's how I found out I've been falling for you way before I know it myself." Jimin said.

"When I watched the romance movie and when I first saw a kissing scene. They make me wonder how would it be to kiss you. I always think of how much I can do for you if I were your partner. I want to do all the things that lovers do and I want to do it with you."

"And sometimes, I can't even stop myself from treating you more than I should. I just find it hard not to care for you. I want to take care of you like how I want to. Like how lovers do."

Jimin gives a loving smile as she stares at Minjeong with full of sincerity and admiration. 

"I never doubt about how I feel for you, Minjeong. I know my heart well. I can tell you, certainly, that my feelings for you are genuine."

Minjeong pouted then put her forehead on Jimin's shoulder. 

"Is it possible to fall hard in just short amount of time?"

"Yeah. Why?"

"Because I think I just do."

"What?"

"I'm falling hard for you."

Jimin smiled and closed her eyes. The amount of time how Minjeong keep making her smiling like a fool is unbelievable. She can't help herself.

 

 

... 

 

 

"I can't believe I wasted my effort in searching for the right date for you only for you to just finally realised now why all of your dates failed. And it's because you keep comparing them to Jimin. Like girl, what took you so long?"

"Yaaaahhhh." Minjeong whined and glared at Ning who was rolling her eyes.

"What? I should be the one who's glaring at you. How come you didn't know you like Jimin all this time?"

"Well, you know I don't even have many friends and I thought it's just... Well yeah." Minjeong scratches her head as she also doesn't know how to explain it to Ning.

"Okay, I can still accept how you didn't know you like her but Minjeong! You should know that your childhood best friend have been into you for so long. I mean, have you seen her eyes when she looks at you? Did you see her getting all touchy with anyone else? No. She's being all sweet and a gentle woman only for you." Ning said with her hands moving as she tried to support her points at Minjeong.

"Ah... Hehe." Minjeong shrugged her shoulders awkwardly.

"Don't you hehe me now." Ning deadpanned.

"Fiiineee." Minjeong pouted.

"Hey girls!"

Both Minjeong and Ning turned to see Aeri walking closer with Jimin trailing behind her while talking to their friends. Jimin's appearance managed to distract Minjeong from Ning. Now her attention is full on Jimin.

Minjeong realised how many times she find Jimin being so attractive just by walking, with the wind blowing her hair yet she still managed to steal hearts everywhere just by running her fingers on her hair as she fix them.

Jimin's smile. Her gorgeous smile. Oh how Minjeong love it the most as she's the one who Jimin always smiles at. Minjeong loves it when she knows Jimin's smile is for her.

Jimin. Jimin. Jimin. She's been on her mind every second of her life. No one has ever successful enough to get Jimin off her mind.

 "Hi." Jimin is finally standing beside her. Her hand automatically found its way to secure Minjeong into her embrace as she place a soft peck on Minjeong's temple before sliding down her hand to hold Minjeong by her waist instead.

Jimin have been doing that for a long time and Minjeong never stop her from doing so. She likes it. From the start, she enjoys being the one to get Jimin's affection.

"Aeri wanted to have a pool party. Do you want to join us?" Jimin asked.

"Are you only asking Minjeong or me as well?" Ning asked.

"Oh." Jimin was startled when everyone's smirking at her. Aeri chuckled seeing Jimin being more open now about her wanting Minjeong.

"Just kidding. Aeri for sure will always invite me anyways." Ning shrugged.

"Of course. You must come. After all, you agreed to be my girlfriend already." Aeri said.

"What?!" Minjeong jaw dropped while they all laughed at her.

"Yah, Jimin. You knew?" Minjeong elbowed her but Jimin kept laughing.

"Aeri told me. Sorry, I forgot to mention about it to you." Jimin said and kissed Minjeong's cheek so she won't be angry.

"Since when?" Minjeong asked Ning.

"Well, we have to go. I'll tell you the details later at Aeri's place. Byebye!" Ning smiled innocently before hooking her arm with Aeri's and dragged the girl with her. Jimin's and Aeri's friends laughed and excused themselves too.

"How come they become girlfriends first before us?" Minjeong asked.

"Well, do you want to be my girlfriend?"

"You should've asked that much earlier."

Jimin laughed more when Minjeong whined about it. She showered Minjeong with light kisses on her face until she heard Minjeong's cute laugh.

"I don't want to scare you. That's why."

"You don't."

"I know. So, since you agreed to date me and you don't want me to date anyone else. You should just be my girlfriend now."

"Sure. As long as you just look at me and focus on me. But, are you really sure about this, Jimin?" Minjeong asked and chuckled. Knowing well that she got Jimin.

"You adorable baby." Jimin hissed playfully and hugged her tightly, not letting her breath.

"Ah! Jim- Yah yah! I'm dying here!"

Jimin laughed when Minjeong struggled against her. She loosened her hug but still not letting Minjeong go.

"To answer your demand, yes. I can do that for you. Been focusing on you since the beginning. And yes, I am very sure about us. So, My Minjeong, tell me you're mine."

"You're so bossy."

"Tell me."

"Ack! Yah! Hahahaha Jimin!"

Jimin smiled hearing Minjeong's laugh as she tickled the younger.

"I'm yours hahaha yours!!"

Jimin stopped tickling her and smiles at Minjeong.

"My girlfriend, I love you." Jimin whispered.

And for the first time, Jimin is able to be stared at by Minjeong, with her eyes sparkling so bright for Jimin. Oh, Jimin knows. She's in a deep trouble. There's no way out.

"I love you too, Jimin."

Yeah, definitely no way out. Minjeong got her wrapped around her fingers already.

 

 

 

 

..... 

 

 

 

 

Hi! Well, since I saw that lots of you would like Date me part 2. So I gave yall a sequel! Thank you for your support and I really appreciate every comments though I don't reply to all. Know that I always read your comment and it helps to motivate me into writing more. 

 

Enjoy guys! Love ya!