Girlfriends

Winrina = Jiminjeong

Two girls could be seen arguing in the parking lot, garners attention from all of the students nearby. It's because the brown haired girl was the campus crush while the redhead was the cheerleader's captain. The brown haired girl puts her hands on her hips while the redhead only crossed her arms, looking at the brown haired girl with her judging eyes.

"You clearly are at fault. Just admit it."

"Excuse me? Were you too dumb to realise that it was actually your fault?!"

"Did you just call me dumb??"

"Yes."

"Oh. You didn't."

"I did. What are you going to do about it huh?"

"You-"

The two girls got cut off when a group of a well known student approached them.

"What's going on here?" Asked the leader of the group who was the Dance Club Captain as well as the most popular student there.

"J-Jimin." The redhead stuttered upon seeing her crush.

"Hey, Natalie. What's all of this about?" Ryujin, one of Jimin's friends asked instead when Natalie can't seem to function well to answer Jimin directly.

"Minjeong hit my car." Natalie said as soon as she looked at Ryujin before glaring at Minjeong who scoffed as soon as she heard Natalie's answer.

"No. SHE hit my car, Ryujin." Minjeong said, glaring back at Natalie.

"Well, I wouldn't have hit your car if you look first before you reverse." Natalie said.

"Who was driving like a mad woman again? You. You know it's a small space, then why did you drive so fast? I've checked and looked already." 

"It wasn't even that fast!"

"It was! You just came out of nowhere and hit my car!"

"No, you're the one who made a reverse too fast!"

"Why you bi-" Minjeong was about to throw hands and that's when Jimin stepped forward to grab her wrist and pulled her back.

"Okay. That's enough." Jimin said calmly, but full with authority.

"No. You don't get to stop me just because you hold such power here and people always listens to you." Minjeong told Jimin and pushed her slightly.

"You! Can you just be an adult and admit that it was your fault? What's so hard about it?!" Minjeong hissed at Natalie.

"Well, you stop being a child and learn how to drive properly first." Natalie's friend who has been quiet finally said something to anger Minjeong.

"Wow, you really-"

Minjeong was about to pounce on the girl when Jimin luckily got to hold her back by hugging her waist with one arm to stop her from attacking the girl.

"No- You- Yah! Let me go, Jimin!"

Jimin looked over her shoulder to throw a cold glance at Natalie and her friend which made them gulped in fear immediately. Then she looked back to the front and sighed seeing Minjeong's angry face. She tightened her hold on Minjeong's waist as the girl was still struggling against her hold.

"I told you to let me go! This is my problem with them and you can't interfere!" Minjeong hissed.

"What a child. You need to stop being immature." Natalie's friend speaks again.

"Oh, you were really asking for it." Minjeong was about to jump out of Jimin's arm for being too angry when Jimin glared at her friends and gave them a signal to make the girl shut , not to anger Minjeong further.

Ryujin and Yeji immediately went to the girls while Somi, Aeri and Ning were making sure no one takes a picture or record the scene since they know Jimin wouldn't like it.

"I can handle this myself! Don't stop me, Jimin. Let me go!" Minjeong groaned when Jimin's hold was too strong.

"I know, but that's enough baby." Jimin said, loud and clear. Then, she grabbed Minjeong's neck and pulled her against her front by her waist before she kissed Minjeong passionately. Minjeong stiffened against her as Jimin's kiss was hot and full with passion.

When Jimin can sense that Minjeong wasn't trying to break free from her anymore, she slides her hand to the back of Minjeong's neck and tilted her head to deepen the kiss. Jimin then pulled away with a smooch sound. She smirked seeing Minjeong's blushing face.

"I know you can handle this yourself. My girl is strong enough to fight for herself, but baby, I need you right now. So, let's go home, okay?" Jimin talked softly to her which even makes the students who heard her soft speaking tone to Minjeong gasped in shock.

Jimin was known with her cold personality and hard to please reputation, people thought she basically just hate everyone since she only keeps her circle small and never shows interest to anyone despite of having many admirers. As for her relationship with Minjeong, well, only their close friends know that they are together.

"Aeri, please settle the car issue and investigate what really happened. I'm sure Minjeong's car has the cam recorder at the back." Jimin said.

"Alright, don't worry about it. We'll handle this." Aeri said, nodding her head.

"Thank you." Jimin then pulled Minjeong towards her car and opened the door for her. They left the campus together in Jimin's car and the news about their kiss, them leaving together for sure will spread all over the campus.

However, Jimin doesn't care about it at all. She just needs to bring Minjeong home and calm her down. Jimin glanced at the quiet Minjeong and were worried when usually Minjeong would be chirpy and all giggling with her.

"Baby? Hey. Are you still angry?" Jimin asked her softly, grabbing her hand that was on her lap.

"You..."

"Hm?" Jimin leaned her ear closer to hear Minjeong clearly while her eyes were still on the road.

"You just kissed me. In front of everyone." Minjeong muttered.

"Ah." Jimin then looked at Minjeong's blank face before facing back to the front.

"Yeah, I did." Jimin chuckled.

"You did."

"Mhm- Ow! Hey." Jimin frowned and looked at Minjeong's cute angry face.

"What?" Jimin asked.

"I thought we are going to hide our relationship until graduation!"

"Really?" Jimin laughed when Minjeong hit her arm again.

"Jimiiiin!" Minjeong whined.

"I'm sorry, baby. I can't help it. It's the only way to stop you from giving the girls their worst nightmare." Jimin explained.

"They deserve it!" Minjeong pouted and crossed her arms, huffing her cheek as she sulked.

"They even dare to call me dumb and immature. I'm not even a child! I'm a grown up woman who can stand on my own, Jimin!"

"Am I not?" Minjeong asked and looked at Jimin.

Jimin smiled seeing Minjeong's pouty face. She groaned internally seeing how adorable she looks right now. 

Minjeong was the only daughter of her parents' best friends, and she has been spoiled a lot by them and well, by Jimin too. So, she easily gets angry and sad if anyone tries to hurt her. Minjeong also the kind that is very stubborn especially when she knows that she did nothing wrong. She's a brave person to fight against anyone, even if she knows she's going to get hurt, she won't back down if she's not at fault.

"Of course, you are. My baby is an adult already and I'm proud of her." Jimin said, holding her hand again and bring it to her lips and kissed her hand gently.

"Ha. Right!" Minjeong then clung on to Jimin's arm as she leaned her head on her upper arm.

"You're going to take responsibility of the news of us being together and make sure your fans don't come after me." Minjeong warned Jimin.

"Mm. No one will hurt you, baby. I got you." Jimin said, kissing her crown before focusing on the road once again. She can't wait to cuddle with Minjeong.