She's My Wife? (Teaser)

Winrina = Jiminjeong

Kim Minjeong gasped and covered with her right palm as she looked at the familiar figure who just took a seat right beside her, ignoring her shocked face while looking straight to the front to greet Minjeong's parents instead. 

"Hello, uncle, aunty. I'm sorry that I'm late. My parents sent their regards by the way."

"That's fine, Jimin. Your father gave me a quick call already about it. How was your flight?"

"Ah. It was okay, uncle."

"We're glad that you could make it. Minjeongie here have been dying to see you, my dear."

"Yes, aunty. I came here as soon as I touched down."

Minjeong was still blinking her eyes in shocked while listening to her parents' conversation with her- well, wife.

 

 

...

 

 

Last week, her father asked her to sign a paper and asked for some important personal document. She did it without asking further as her father mentioned it was for her future. 

When Minjeong came back home a day after that, her parents asked her to sit down with them.

"Minjeong. You're officially married now. So, I don't want to see you going out with anyone else."

Minjeong laughed, of course. Her father can be funny sometimes. However, she stopped when her parents were looking at her dead serious. 

"Wait. Are you for real?"

"Yes."

"Impossible!"

"You're someone's wife now, Minjeong."

"How can that be?! How can I be someone's wife when I never even attend my own wedding??"

"There's no wedding, but we have registered your marriage. Your wife did it all already."

"WHAT?!"

Minjeong stood up abruptly while her parents only looked at her with calm face.

 

 

...

 

 

So, when they asked Minjeong to join them for dinner with her wife, Minjeong agreed immediately.

She hates her position right now. How can she not? She found out that she was married to someone without knowing to whom she was married to. Then, her parents refused to tell her the name of her wife until she could finally meet her. 

"Please pinch me now. There's no way that you are my wife."

Minjeong finally said after staring at Jimin for a while. Jimin turned to her and stared back at her. 

"Ow." Minjeong rubbed her cheek after Jimin really pinched her softly. 

"Hello there, Minjeong. Long time no see."

Oh my god. This isn't a dream! 

 

 

 

 

​​​​​​..... 

 

 

 

 

Hey guys! I actually have a few ideas for my next stories, but I'll write this one first. I'll try to write whenever I can and update as soon as I can. 

Take care, dearest readers! 

 

xx