Savage (Teaser)

Winrina = Jiminjeong

"I heard another student got injured by the same mysterious person. He was rushed to the hospital after being found unconscious in the dark alley just few blocks from his home."

"I know him! It's Jisung."

"Damn. It was Yeonjun, Taeyong and Jungwoo last time. Now, him."

"It's weird though. All these boys are somehow related to Karina. It's either them being a jerk to her or try to force Karina to date them."

"Maybe she's the one who did all this?"

Bang! 

The gossip girls jumped in surprised while screaming when a locker being slammed. 

"Shut up if you don't want this book to ever touch your stupid mouth."

The girls' eyes widened upon seeing Karina Yoo's best friend, Aeri Uchinaga.

"We're sorry! We won't talk about it ever again."

"Good. Now, leave!"

The girls ran away almost immediately when Aeri raised the thick book in her hand, thinking that she would throw it at them for real. 

"Hey, Aeri! Good morning!"

Aeri sighed, calming herself down before turning around to see her cheerful and bubbly best friend who has just arrived. 

"You really should do something about the gossip."

"Ugh. There are a lot more things that I need to focus on, Aeri. I don't have times to deal with a bunch of dumb girls who only know how to gossip." Karina said, rolling her eyes.

"But it's getting out of hand, Karina. Look, even now the cops are calling for you to ask you questions. How can they suspect you just like that?!"

"Chill, Aeri. They have questions? Then I'll answer them truthfully. I got this, okay?"

"What if your parents know about this?" Aeri asked, frowning.

Karina's parents are a pair of wealthy and very strict couple. They owned the airlines and some properties. Karina would be in so much trouble if ever this issue reach them. Aeri is sure the parents will not hesitate to fly over, be back in Seoul no matter how miles away they were for their business at the moment.

"No, they won't. Don't worry." Karina winked.

"Rina, I am just worried about you."

"I know. But I have you." Karina smiled at her.

"Right. Just, update me once you're done with the interrogation."

"Of course I will!" Karina laughed and hugged her best friend.

"Oh, Winter girl at 3 o'clock." Aeri whispered.

Karina pulled away quickly and stares at the girl named Winter, Karina's crush. Karina stares and stares until Winter disappeared from her sight. 

"You're embarrassing. I can see your heart eyes." Aeri shakes her head.

"She's charming, Aeri." Karina sighed in content.

"Stupid. Just go and confess already."

"Nah. I would love to take my time and enjoy admiring her secretly. When the time is right, the world will know about my true feelings." Karina giggled seeing Aeri's disgusted expression.

"Please, just go. I can't handle you any longer."

Karina burst out laughing before waving at her and left.

 

 

... 

 

 

There were 2 cops and Karina along with the principal inside the principal's room. The principal insisted to be there to accompany Karina as he does not want Karina to be traumatised for being interrogated.

"When was the last time you saw Mr Park, Karina sshi?"

"It was yesterday, at university's library." Karina answered calmly. 

"Did you talk to him?"

"Well, duh. He came to talk to me."

"Manners, Karina." The principal warned her.

Karina sighed and crossed her arms. 

"All of the boys came from this university and we found out that they were either having a problem with you or was trying to hurt you."

"They are." Karina nodded.

"Then you must know why we are calling for you?"

"Uh, no?"

 "Karina, are you the one who hurt them?" the other cop asked. 

"Goodness. I can't even hurt a bird! Look, I really don't know anything and, come on, Mr Cop, I have a busy life. When do I get the time to go and follow them, and then like... Attack them?"

"She's right though. Karina here joined few activities that will take even her free time after classes. She joined swimming club outside of the university for a hobby as well." The principal explained more on behalf of Karina.

"Exactly." Karina said.

"Then, do you know someone who might be doing this?" The cop asked.

"Maybe your admirer or stalker? There's a lot of cases like this before. Do you ever feel someone have been stalking you at home?"

"Hm. No. Not that I know of. I mostly sleep at my best friend's house so I wasn't at my family mansion often." Karina answered.

"I think we should end this here. There's nothing we can get right now. She seems to not know anything too." The younger cop said. 

"Okay. Well, kindly let us know if you find anything and do not hesitate to contact us if you need our help." The older cop said and gave his name card to Karina.

"Sure. Thank you, Mr... Uh- Mr Hwang." Karina squinting at the small name on the card. 

"Now, if you let us talk to your principal..."

"Oh, yeah yeah! I'll leave now." Karina quickly stood up and bowed before leaving the room.

She looked at the card again before throwing it inside the nearest bin. 

"They're wasting my time. Now, I've missed my first class." Karina groaned and started to run to get to her second class on time.