Trapped For Two Weeks

Everything Happens For A Reason

RECAP:

I scrunched up my nose. He could have at least said “Get well soon” or something.
--

Your POV

I booked an appointment the next day to see the doctor. Unfortunately, my parents found out about my ankle and they freaked out. They asked me, non-stop, how I twisted it, but I only told them that I accidentally tripped on a rock. I didn’t want to them to worry.

My mom went to the doctor’s with me the next day. I took an x-ray and almost screamed when the results came out. The doctor told me that I wouldn’t be able to walk for the next two weeks. It was that serious?! He said that if I did, my ankle wouldn’t heal and that something about my veins getting affected. Oh my goodness. What do I do about DBSK’s concert? It was in about a week! WHAT DO I DO ABOUT SCHOOL?!

I was now in bed, more bored than ever. What was I supposed to do for TWO WHOLE WEEKS?! Suddenly, my phone rang. I quickly picked up, hoping it was someone that could chat with me.

“Hello?” I answered. “Hi, it’s Yunho,” He said.

I let out a disappointed sigh. Oh well. I had to tell them I’ll be absence for a while, anyways.

“Oh. Yes?” I asked, wondering why he called me. “Can you come back tomorrow to finalize everything?” He asked me. “The manager told me that you have to sign something,” He said.
I let out a laugh. “Ha. Well, you see...I can’t come tomorrow,” I nervously said. “Oh. Umm,” He hummed. “You can come the day after tomorrow,” He said.
I scratched my head. “I can’t come on that day too,” I said. “You see...I can’t go anywhere for the next two weeks,” I laughed.
“WHAT?!” Yunho yelled.

Jung Yunho’s POV

I called ~~~~ to tell her that she had to come over to sign some papers to finalize everything for the concert.

“Hello?” She answered. “Hi, it’s Yunho,” I said, sitting down.
“Oh. Yes?” She asked, with a curious voice. “Can you come back tomorrow to finalize everything?”I asked her. “The manager told me that you have to sign something,” I said.
She let out a laugh. “Ha. Well, you see...I can’t come tomorrow,” She said. “Oh. Umm,” I hummed.

I looked up at Jaejoong and shook my head. Why did he ask me to call anyways? He could have just called. He mouthed “the day after tomorrow”. I nodded.

“You can come the day after tomorrow,” I said.
“I can’t come on that day too,” She said. “You see...I can’t go anywhere for the next two weeks,” She let out a small laugh.
“WHAT?!” I yelled.

The rest of the members ran over to me and sat down beside me. “What happened?” They wondered.
I looked at them with surprised eyes. “I-I don’t understand,” I stuttered. “Why?” I asked her.
She let out a sigh. “The sprain was more serious than I thought it would be,” She explained. “The doctor said that I can’t walk or go anywhere for two weeks, or my ankle won’t heal,” She sighed again.
“So you can’t come to work for the next two weeks?” I asked. “I’m sorry,” She whispered.
I groaned. “What do I do now?” I whispered to myself. “I’m so sorry,” She whispered again. I shook my head. “It’s alright. We’ll call you back later when we sort everything out,” I said and hung up.
“What happened?” Yoochun asked, switching channels. “~~~~ can’t work for the next two weeks,” I said, straight-forwardly. They gasped. “WHAT?!” They shouted.

END OF POV

Kim Jaejoong’s POV

We had some paperwork ~~~~ had to sign before the concert was finalized. I didn’t want to call her because of yesterday, when I helped her with her ankle. It would be weird if I called her, so I asked Yunho. It took me ten minutes to persuade him to call. Another stubborn person, eh? When he called, he seemed surprised and panicky. I wondered why. But when he told us that ~~~~ couldn’t work for the next two weeks, my eyes rounded.

We gasped. “WHAT?!” We shouted. “Why?” I asked.
He shrugged. “Something about her ankle and that if she wanted it to heal, she can’t work or go anywhere for the next two weeks,” He stood up. “I have to call manager hyung,” He left to his room.
“I wonder what happened to ~~~~,” Changmin whispered. “I feel so sorry for her,” He said.

I had to admit that I felt sympathetic. She couldn’t go anywhere, even to school, for two whole weeks. I would go crazy if that were me. But what will happen to the concert? Just at that moment, that second, I wanted to call her to ask if she was okay. I reached for my phone but stopped. What happens if she misunderstood me for being affectionate and nice to her? I shook my head and stood up. Forget it. I was sure she was going to be fine...right?

END OF POV