The Start of Cleaning and Meeting SHINee

Everything Happens For A Reason

RECAP:

Yemi quietly stood up and bowed in front of me. I was speechless to do or say anything. They left and I just stood there, dumbfounded.

WHAT THE FCUK?!
--

Your POV

“Why aren’t you coming to Japan with us?” The manager asked, with a frown.

We were all at DBSK’s apartment, talking about why I couldn’t go to Japan. And that was actually an excuse they had told their manger because I was ORDERED to start CLEANING TODAY!

I bowed and was about to say something when Jaejoong spoke up. “She has some personal issues to take care of,” He said, looking at me. I bit my tongue to prevent myself from screaming.
The manager nodded. “Okay. I understand,” He said, patting my shoulder. I bowed. “Thank you,” I softly said.
He checked his watch. “I have to go. We’ll see you when we get back from Japan, ~~~~,” He said. I nodded. “You want a ride home?” He asked me.
I glanced over at the jerk. “It’s okay, we can take her home later,” Jaejoong said. I almost laughed. THEY would actually have the HEART to take ME home?! In my dreams they will.
The manager nodded and waved. I bowed as he closed the door.
“The keys and addresses to SHINee’s and Super Junior’s dorms are on the table,” Junsu pointed, as he grabbed his coat.
“Why the hell am I cleaning their dorms?” I asked, pissed. “I don’t work for them,” I said. Jaejoong put on his jacket. “Since we’re a family, why not help them out?” He said. I looked away, mad.
Everyone left without a goodbye. I let out an irritated breath. What jerks!

I sighed and toured around DBSK’s dorm. I went into one of the rooms and it wasn’t as messy as I thought it’d be. I guess it wasn’t THAT bad, but my hopes dropped when I opened the second door. I almost collapsed when I saw the huge mess. Clothing, tissues, books and papers were scattered across the floor. I even saw leftover wrappers and food boxes on their beds. Disgusting. I quickly closed the door before vomiting. Let’s check the washroom... I closed my eyes and took a deep breath.

“Please be clean. Please be clean,” I prayed. I opened the door and my eyes bugged out. Toothpaste was all over the sink. Empty shampoo bottles and dirty towels were spread all over the floor and some were even on the toilet. And the smell…I almost choked to death!

“WHY ME?!” I screamed, out loud. After cursing and yelling for five minutes, I put on an apron, stuck a clothespin on my nose and wore two layers of rubber gloves. I cracked my neck and started.

After at least two hours, I was FINALLY done. I leaned against a wall, exhausted. I’ve never cleaned up after other people’s messes before! AND I STILL HAVE TWO MORE DORMS! I glanced over at the table and noticed that there were…THREE KEYS?! WHAT?! I suddenly remembered that there were thirteen members in Super Junior. Oh my god. They must have two dorms… MY LIFE JUST GETS BETTER AND BETTER, DOESN’T IT?!

I sighed and fixed myself before heading over to the other dorms. I hope they’re nicer than these people I have to work with.

I picked up the three keys and address, locked DBSK’s door and went into my car. I looked at the two addresses they gave me. SHINee’s dorm first or Super Junior’s dorm first? I guess SHINee’s dorm was closer. I coughed a bit and turned my car’s engine on. This was going to be a long day…

I arrived at SHINee’s dorm in less than ten minutes and I took the elevator to their level. I scanned through the door numbers and finally stopped at the right one. I straightened myself out and fixed my hair. I let out a last sigh and rung the doorbell.

“Who is it?” A voice asked, through the speaker. I cleared my throat a bit. “Hello, I’m Lee ~~~~,” I said. “I’m here to clean your dorm,” I mumbled. This was so embarrassing!
“Oh. I’m sorry. Please come in,” The voice said. The door opened and right when I walked in, a group of boys appeared.
“HELLO!” They shouted and bowed at the same time. I was surprised a bit, but quickly bowed back. “Hello,” I said.
They all smiled. My lips tugged upward into a small smile. They were…cute. “This way,” A handsome guy, with a big grin on his face said. I automatically felt welcomed. I bowed and followed them.

I counted the members in my mind. Oh, another group with five members. They better not be like those DBSK jerks. As I walked through the hallway, I looked around. I nodded at the clean place. The atmosphere was pretty good.

“Please sit,” A cute, young guy said, motioning to the clean, white sofa. I smiled. “Thank you,” I sat down. I looked around. “You have a nice place,” I stated. They all shook their heads. “Not really,” They chuckled. I smiled.
A cheerful, good looking guy walked in with a tray of cups. “Have some tea,” He politely said. I nodded. “Thank you,” I said.
All of them sat down, but the one who directed me into the house spoke up. “Oh! We didn’t even introduce ourselves! How impolite of us!” He exclaimed and bowed.
I shook my head. “It’s okay,” I ensured. They nodded and all stood up again.
“I’m Lee Jinki, or Onew. And I’m the leader of SHINee,” He said, holding out his hand. I smiled and shook it. “I’m Lee ~~~~,” I said.
“Hi, I’m Lee Taemin,” The cute, young guy said, also holding out his hand. I nodded with a smile and shook his hand. “Hi, I’m Lee ~~~~,” I stated.
“Hello, I’m Kim Kibum. You can call me Key,” The polite guy who brought out the tea, said. I grinned and shook his hand. “Hello, I’m Lee ~~~~,” I repeated.
“Hi, I’m Choi Minho,” A tall guy said. I bowed and shook his hand. “Hello, I’m ~~~~,” I said.
And the last person…I turned my head towards his direction and my eyes sparkled a bit. His sharp facial features and his bright grin made him look so friendly and charming.
“Hey, I’m Kim Jonghyun,” He said, with a big smile. I bowed and softly shook his hand. “Hello, I’m Lee ~~~~,” I said.
“And we’re SHINee,” They introduced with energy. I smiled and nodded. “It’s a pleasure to meet you all,” I said.

END OF POV