Going Back To School

Everything Happens For A Reason

RECAP:

But I wondered why she asked about Yemi? Weren’t they friends? How would ~~~~ not know Yemi would dance with us? Weird.
--

Your POV

The two weeks were finally up and I was able to walk again. Freedom! I didn’t have to be trapped inside my house anymore! It was so stuffy and boring!

I went back to school and back to my daily routine. I was greeted by many classmates and received many "Welcome back" messages. I sighed in content and made my way to my first class. Right when I opened the door, a crowd of people surrounded Yemi's desk.

I let out an annoyed breath. I guess everyone watched last night’s concert. Whatever. I’ll just ignore her. I tried walking to my seat. Man, was it PACKED! I couldn’t get to my seat and pushed through so much people. Some people from the crowd let me pass and even greeted me. I smiled back. At least SOME people were considerate. I didn’t even dare meet Yemi’s eyes. I just went on the internet, on my phone.

“Hey, how about I talk to you guys later?” She yelled, over the people. Everyone went silent. “I want to talk to ~~~~ for a second.” I looked up and stared at her. She innocently smiled and bowed. Everyone nodded and left. . She was going to talk to me.

“Hey, ~~~~,” She said. I saw her push her hair back from the corner of my eye. I ignored her and continued to surf the net. Who was she to talk to me when she tripped me down the stairs?

“Is your ankle better?” She asked. I continued to ignore her. She was acting innocent again.
“It’s still not better?” She asked. “Let me see,” She said, reaching for my ankle. I reacted the last second and crossed my legs. If she dared to touch me, I wouldn’t guarantee not hurting her.
“How come you won’t let me see if it’s alright?” She pouted. I tightened my grip on my phone. I hate her so much.
“I’m your FRIEND. I should have a right to know,” She emphasized. Friend? Give me a break. I grabbed my headphones and put them on. I the music to almost the maximum volume. Ah. Peace. I didn’t have to listen to her annoying voice anymore.

END OF POV

Kim Yemi's POV

Right when I stepped foot into the school, a mad group of screaming girls ran up to me. "Was that really you dancing at DBSK's concert?!" "You know DBSK?!" "HOW DID YOU MEET THEM?!" "Oh my god! I saw you dancing with Jaejoong oppa!" I smiled at the last comment. Be jealous people.

I smirked and shrugged. "I just know them," I said, making my way to class. Everyone followed behind me, asking me all sorts of questions. I laughed inside. I get all this popularity for just one dance? I wondered what would happen when they found out I got their numbers.

I casually walked to my desk, while a big mob of people crowded around my desk. I tried to be nice but they were so fricken annoying. I looked up when I heard the sounds of heels clicking. I smirked. ~~~~.

“Hey, how about I talk to you guys later?” I yelled, over the people’s voices. Everyone went silent. “I want to talk to ~~~~ for a second.” She looked up and stared at me. I innocently smiled and bowed. Everyone nodded and left.

“Hey, ~~~~,” I said, pushing my hair back. She ignored me and played with her phone. What a btich.
“Is your ankle better?” I asked, trying to sound concerned. She continued to ignore me. I glared at her a bit.
“It’s still not better?” I asked. “Let me see,” I said, reaching for her ankle. She crossed her legs. I let out a soft growl.
“How come you won’t let me see if it’s alright?” I pouted. “I’m your FRIEND. I should have a right to know,” I emphasized. She suddenly grabbed her headphones and put them on. I heard her loud music through her headphones. I turned away from her and angrily smirked. Just wait, ~~~~.

END OF POV

Your POV

She finally stop with her non-sense and class started. In the middle of class, I received a text. I looked up at the professor and his back was facing us. I quickly opened the text and read it:

“You saw yesterday’s concert, right? I’m sure you did.”

My eyes furrowed a bit. Oh. So this was what she wanted to say? I quickly texted her back.

END OF POV

Kim Yemi’s POV

I smirked and slid my phone shut. I wanted you to know that I was the one who danced with Jaejoong oppa. I wanted you to know that I was close to DBSK, but not you. I got a text back:

“Most definitely. I mean, I AM their PLANNER. I PLAN EVERYTHING for DBSK.”

My head snapped to the right. She was casually copying notes down. So this was how you want it? You better watch it, Lee ~~~~.

END OF POV