Getting Friendly With SHINee

Everything Happens For A Reason

RECAP:

“And we’re SHINee,” They introduced with energy. I smiled and nodded. “It’s a pleasure to meet you all,” I said.
--

Kim Jonghyun’s POV

We were at our dorm, waiting for the cleaning lady DBSK hyungs told us about.

“I wonder who the hyungs were talking about earlier,” Minho said.
“But I kind of feel bad for making someone clean after ourselves,” Taemin said. We all nodded in agreement.
“That’s why we have to be careful and be as clean as possible, so she doesn’t have to work too hard,” Key said. We nodded again.

Suddenly, the door bell rang. We quickly shot out of our seats.
“HOW’S MY HAIR?!” Key panicked. I raised an eyebrow. “Since Lucifer, you barely had any hair left on the right side of your head,” I said. He chuckled a bit. “Right…” He said.
“Who is it?” Onew asked, through the speaker. We all leaned in to hear if it was the cleaning lady. “Hello, I’m Lee ~~~~,” She said. “I’m here to clean your dorm,” She mumbled.
“How come she sounds so young?” Minho whispered to me. I covered his mouth. “Shh,” I hissed.
“Oh. I’m sorry. Please come in,” Onew said, pressing a button to open the door. I looked up as she stepped in. My eyes widened. She was young. And she was gorgeous…
We all looked at each other with widened mouths, but quickly realized she was RIGHT THERE.
“HELLO!” We shouted and bowed at the same time. She was surprised a bit but quickly bowed back. “Hello,” She said.
We all smiled. “This way,” Onew said. She bowed and followed us.

Good thing we cleaned everything up before she came because she was looking around the apartment as we led her to the living room.

“Please sit,” Taemin said, motioning to the sofa. She smiled. “Thank you,” She sat down and looked around. “You have a nice place,” She stated. We all shook our heads. “Not really,” We chuckled. She smiled. My grin widened. She was pretty.
Key walked in with a tray of cups. “Have some tea,” He politely said. She nodded. “Thank you,” She took a cup.
We all sat down, but Onew suddenly spoke up. “Oh! We didn’t even introduce ourselves! How impolite of us!” He exclaimed and bowed.

As they introduced themselves, I watched her. She looked scared, but relaxed at the same time. That was cute.

Finally, she turned her head towards my direction. I snapped out of my thoughts and acted normal.
“Hey, I’m Kim Jonghyun,” I said, with a big smile. She bowed and softly shook my hand. “Hello, I’m Lee ~~~~,” She said. Lee ~~~~. I’ll remember that.
“And we’re SHINee,” We introduced. She smiled and nodded. “It’s a pleasure to meet you all,” She stated.
“Why don’t we show you around our apartment?” Minho asked. She nodded and stood up. “That'll be great.”

END OF POV

Your POV

During the whole tour, I couldn’t help but sigh once in a while. It was extremely clean compared to DBSK’s dorm! And SHINee was younger too! DBSK should really learn from their Dongsengs.

“Wow. Your apartment is very clean,” I said, walking into their bathroom. The fresh smell of lavender hit my nose.
“Nah. We’re pretty messy at times,” Jonghyun said. I laughed. “No offense, but you’re WAY more organized than DBSK,” I revealed, rolling my eyes.
They chuckled. “Really?” They wondered, surprised. I nodded. “I almost threw up from the smell and mess,” I made a face. They laughed.

We alls at back down in the living room as we finished touring.
“Can we get your number?” Onew shyly asked. I laughed a bit. “Sure, but you all have to give me yours,” I said. They eagerly nodded and we exchanged numbers.
“So, ~~~~,” Key started. I looked up at him. “How old are you?” He asked. Jonghyun slapped the back of his head. “OW!” Key rubbed his head. “Don’t ask girls what age they are,” Jonghyun growled.
I laughed and shook my head. “It’s alright,” I said. “I’m twenty-one this year,” I said.
They gasped and my eyes widened a bit. “W-What?” I asked. “You’re older than us, Noona!” They all exclaimed.
My eyes widened a bit more. “Are you serious?!” I asked. They nodded. “I must be old…” I said, disappointed.
Minho shook his head. “A lot of celebrities are older than us,” He said. I nodded. They WERE young.
“Who is the youngest?” I asked. Everyone pointed at Taemin. He rubbed the back of his neck. “Yea…I’m seventeen this year,” He whispered. “WOW!” I loudly said. “You’re so young!” I said. He nodded, embarrassed.

Suddenly, Onew’s cell phone rang. “Hello?” He answered. We all kept quiet.
“Right now?” He asked, looking at the other members. “But we have a guest right now,” He whispered. He sighed. “Okay, we’ll there soon. Bye,” He said.
Everyone immediately looked at me when Onew hung up. “What?” I blinked.
“We have to go practice,” They said. “We’re sorry, ~~~~,” They apologized. I waved my hands. “No, it’s okay. Work is more important,” I said.

We all got up. “No, it’s okay. You can continue sitting,” Jonghyun said. I smiled. “It’s alright,” I said.
They walked to the door and bent down to put their shoes on. “We’re sorry that we can’t help you today,” Onew frowned, standing up. I shook my head. “Don’t worry about it,” I assured. They frowned a bit more and bowed.
“But, don’t worry too much about making our dorm TOO clean, because…” Taemin leaned closer to me. “…Key hyung is like the mother of the family, so he can clean everything else up,” He said.
“YAH!” Key shouted. “I HEARD THAT!” He crossed his arms. I chuckled. “Okay, thank you,” I said. They waved and said good-bye.
Jonghyun was the last to go. “Don’t work too hard, Noona,” He winked,with a smile. My heart stopped for a second. Oh my god. That was so cute!
“T-Thank you,” I stuttered. He sweetly waved and closed the door. I happily sighed and went back to the living room.

I looked around the apartment, with my hands on my waist. What WAS there to clean? Their dorm was SPOTLESS! I turned my head to the kitchen and saw a pile of dishes, waiting to be washed. I guess that’s what all celebrities don’t have time to do. After I finished washing the dishes, I went around their rooms again to see what was left to be cleaned. Fortunately, everything was okay, so I just dusted a bit and mopped the floor. It took me a little less than an hour to finish everything. I smiled at my accomplishment. Maybe I should cook something for them too.

I quickly took out some things from their refrigerator and skillfully cooked up a plate of Duk Bok Ki.

Duk Bok Ki: http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2782/4347227772_1f339a173b.jpg

Since I didn’t know if they could eat spicy foods, I made sure it wasn’t TOO spicy. I bit into a piece and smiled, satisfied. Delicious. Right before I left, I wrote them a sticky note:

It was very nice to meet you all today. I hope you enjoy the Duk Bok Ki! See you soon! :)
~~~~

I smiled to myself and left to Super Junior’s dorms.

END OF POV